Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xmas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gost

Xmas Empty
PostSubject: Xmas   Xmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 10:20 am

Merry Christmas to all santa Hope you all have a good christmas and I also hope that you all get what you desire.

In the UK christmas Eve is nothing. But as my girlfriend, brother in law and mother in law are portugeuse we will have a tradional COD(fish) supper. Also the traditional portugeuse way is to open presents at midnight Christmas Eve.
In the UK this doesnt happen presents are opened when you get up on Christmas day, and also a traditional christmas dinner with turkey as the main meat.
It would be interesting if you can post your country's Xmas eve/Xmas day tradition. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Dendera

Lyra Dendera

Number of posts : 490
In Game Name : Lyra Dendera
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Lyra Dendera
Profession:: Me/x Me/x
Titles maxed::
Xmas Left_bar_bleue26/41Xmas Empty_bar_bleue  (26/41)

Xmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas   Xmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:58 am

Merry Xmas from Spain too santa Tonight is the big night here- everyone has dinner with the family but after midnight you can be excused and meet up with friends. Everything is closed from lunch-time till midnight but the clubs and the discos open then and people spend the night on the streets making as much noise as possible with tamborines and drums and a thing called a zambomba.

The kids don't get their presents until the 6th of January when the 3 Kings arrive in every town with a big procession. Children who have been bad get coal instead of presents.

Because we're Brits we divide the celebrations - some nice seafood on 24th, Spanish style and a roast suckling pig for lunch on 25th with brussel sprouts and roast potatoes and this year we scored a Xmas pud.

Have a great time all and hope you don't get too much coal!
Back to top Go down
the twanger

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Character's info
Character name:: Ping My Twanger
Profession:: W/x W/x
Xmas Left_bar_bleue4/41Xmas Empty_bar_bleue  (4/41)

Xmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas   Xmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:44 pm

having xmas in portagual wouldnt be that bad as it wouldnt be as nut shrinkingly freezing as it is in the UK but the meal isnt as good i don't think

and on that note merry christmas to all!! santa
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
Xmas Left_bar_bleue26/30Xmas Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

Xmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas   Xmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:49 pm

Merry christmas. Not typical of the UK but in my and the twangers house we dont just get a meal- we get its life story and an explaination of how she killed it. The good point here being i met him a few months back and hated him- it will be a great pleasure devouring its flesh. and on that note- enjoy your meals! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character's info
Character name:: Maj V
Profession:: R/x R/x
Xmas Left_bar_bleue0/44Xmas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/44)

Xmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas   Xmas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:54 am

in our country we just make toasts having fun and going over 2 horuses house 2 make fun of him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmas   Xmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xmas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW :: The [GoDT] Inn :: Spamming section!-
Jump to: