Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Left_bar_bleue4/30GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Empty
PostSubject: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:32 pm

Horus wrote:

where does it say Diablo will be out any time sooner lol!

i feel it. D3 has many pics, vids etc...

gw2 has .... a logo.

i mean they 'can' give us a 'surprise', but giving us nothing, no artwork, monsters... nothing, doesn't give me a good feeling imo.
this isn't right in my opinion.

edit... bad english ftl lol!

Last edited by Patrona on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Left_bar_bleue11/41GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:36 pm

hmm Cool

i think they can surprise, Anet i mean Rolling Eyes

Out of nothing they will send out videos, pictures, art, etc. and amaze us all, or they'll even stay silent till few months before release. Beta was planned for end of 2008, i think it will be Summer 2009 Cool

but we'll see, it's all speculations and actually i have many things to do before GW2 comes - HoM filling is one of them
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Character's info
GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Left_bar_bleue4/30GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:40 pm

Horus wrote:
i have many things to do before GW2 comes - HoM filling is one of them

I want to know what those extra items will be before i put some effort in it.

i won't quit gw soon though.

izzy 'said' more explore and contents will be added early 2009. So i'm staying for a while.

but isn't this getting way off-topic? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info
GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Left_bar_bleue11/41GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:53 pm

made a split Wink not off topic anymore Smile

anyway, don't expect some big bonuses in GW2 because HoM was filled here, wouldn't be fair to players that didn't play GW to be in some big disadvantage. In fact i doubt we'll find out bonuses before GW2 is nearly released Laughing

Tbh i don't really want any big bonuses, i want us ALL to start from 0 - those are best times when we are all same.

Imo bonuses will be just some new skinned armor or some cape or whatever

also here are some more thoughts of players and what they think could possible bonuses be: http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10320621
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Left_bar_bleue26/30GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:56 pm

should just be weapons/minipets/ maybe armor patterns/skills?
heroes perhaps
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:01 pm

DarkChaos wrote:
should just be weapons/minipets/ maybe armor patterns/skills?
heroes perhaps

heroes? i don't think so... would be fairly imba because some ppl who played gw1 'could' get better team builds etc.

armor? same (maybe some 0 armor event stuff)
weapons? i guess some non-maxed stuff or pre-sale stuff that is 80% rubbish
the only thing i want or could live with are small armor additions. so an armbrace extra or a special tatoo.

i might give the impression i lost faith in anet.

40% of me did.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:05 pm

Quote :
Honor/Gwamm= ?

Devotion= ?

Fellowship= ?

Valor= ?

Resilience= ?

my guesses:

Honor/Gwamm= could be some kind of special emote

Devotion= mini pet, only accessible in this way.

Fellowship= re-skinned companion(as they won't use heroes there, but only companion that won't take party space), so instead of xxx guard of ascalon, it can be grand grand grand son of prince rurik/gwen? or whatever^^

Valor= most likely a "/bonus" weapon skin, not modable, but i doubt max damage either(depending on weapon stystem there, if it will have set stats like here in GW, or can it range from epics, legendary weps etc.)

Resilience= This one could give you some cape, mask, medalion or something that can only be gained with "/bonus" like command Wink
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:12 pm

my hopes

Honor/Gwamm= an extra 'divine aura' aside from the CE

Devotion= a mini sylvari

Fellowship= pet?

Valor= dunno, some weapon i guess.

resilence= some kind of armbrace or other juwelery.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:17 pm

yep, that's more like it Wink visual bonuses, not stat bonuses is what we'll 100% get(based on my opinion lol).

Anyone has any idea if ascalon area will be green again? or still brown/grey/... from all wars? would be so awesome if we could have a free walk around in green ascalon like Pre is I love you
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:22 pm

Horus wrote:
Anyone has any idea if ascalon area will be green again? or still brown/grey/... from all wars? would be so awesome if we could have a free walk around in green ascalon like Pre is I love you

i hope ascalon won't come back... a scenery remake is the last i'll hope anet does.

but i doooo love pre-ascalon. and yes it will be green. the sylvari will take care of it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:26 pm

Ascalon as area will come back Wink but ascalon as city won't, since Ascalon area will get new capital city(can't recall name). Whole GW2 will be placed on Tyria(proph), just 200 years later in time(Ascalon will be burried down, LA will be a small dock i think, also burried etc.)

Difference will be that map won't be so instanced and some regions that are not explorable now, will imo come in GW2(that island at the top of map and green areas below it)
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:29 pm

i am aware of this. but i mean if they are going to reskin a lot (see gw:en armors), i will be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:32 pm

ah, i think they may take some of old armor skins and remake them, but i'm sure they will add many cool and new armors Wink

Don't forget it's not really WHOLE new game, it's just upgraded GW1, with new content and better graphic - but based on GW1
Back to top Go down
Prince
Shit happens ... specialy to ME
Prince

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: Prince Of Godt
Profession:: P/x P/x
GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Left_bar_bleue2/41GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (2/41)

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:58 pm

I just cant wait for GW2 What a Face What a Face What a Face Protest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion   GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GW and GW2 & HoM - discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW :: Forum :: Guild Wars general-
Jump to: