Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiny Thibault's App

Go down 
+3
Patrona
Blood
Tiny Thibault
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiny Thibault

Tiny Thibault

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character's info
Character name:: Tiny Thibault
Profession:: W/x W/x
Titles maxed::
Tiny Thibault's App Left_bar_bleue7/41Tiny Thibault's App Empty_bar_bleue  (7/41)

Tiny Thibault's App Empty
PostSubject: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:37 pm

GW name:Tiny Thibault

Age (optional, at least say above/below 16): 18

Nationality: USA

Time Zone(try to tell it in GMT): -7 (-8 in 2 weeks, im moving)

Playing role (pve, pvp, pve/pvp): pve

Primary Character (lvl, profession): 20, warrior

Hours in GW(type /age in game to see it - months + hours of whole account!): 3645 hours over 39 months

Your previous guild(s):GoD, Club

Number of maxed titles on main character: 7

How/Where did you find out about GoDT? Guru + friend in TAM

What do you expect from us? activity and willingness to do DoA and FoW

Why are you applying? I am very interested in doing FoW and DoA for the fun and (sometimes) challenge of it but it is very difficult to form groups unless in a good guild (post-ursan)

Tell us about youself! I start my first year of college in 2 weeks in California

Guild Wars guru name(if you have): Thibault the Monk

Anything you want to ask about [GoDT]? Are there any special weekend events, like an all day FoW event or something of the sorts? Also, if i live on west coast USA, will there be enough activity in the guild/alliance to be able to do all the FoW, DoA, vq that i seek?
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Tiny Thibault's App Left_bar_bleue18/30Tiny Thibault's App Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:43 am

we are mostly an european guild , but we have some activity at the USA timezones , and the alliance is active as well in the USA timezones as I understand, so I dont think you will have a problem.
Also , we do dungeons&vanquishes daily , we had a few problems with fow due to lack of dervishes in the guild^^ but its over now and its time to do lots of fow , so yes you will find parties for fow:)
Your application seems nice to me , you got my vote as long as you dont have problems with the timezones:)
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Tiny Thibault's App Left_bar_bleue4/30Tiny Thibault's App Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:21 am

Tiny Thibault wrote:
Why are you applying? I am very interested in doing FoW and DoA for the fun and (sometimes) challenge of it but it is very difficult to form groups unless in a good guild (post-ursan)

very good reason... ursan nerf = Pug nerf

anyway i like the app Cool
Back to top Go down
jester
Site Admin
jester

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character's info
Character name:: Core Dumper
Tiny Thibault's App Left_bar_bleue27/41Tiny Thibault's App Empty_bar_bleue  (27/41)

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:05 am

You got my vote as well and i hope you can manage the timezone differences
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Tiny Thibault's App Left_bar_bleue5/41Tiny Thibault's App Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:42 am

As Ben said, we haven't done much FoW so far, but we will be doing more frequently very soon. Time difference shouldn't be a problem because you're known by the allies. You've also got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Tiny Thibault's App Left_bar_bleue11/41Tiny Thibault's App Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:46 am

hmm, about DoA, i don't really like it, not because it's ahrd, but because i find it boring. I love FoW/UW/dungeons tho.

So i can't really promisse you'll find groups for DoA, and i think it's better to tell you that now than later Wink

As for FoW, you should be able to find at least one group per day(if not full guild team, then with added ppl from ally)
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Tiny Thibault

Tiny Thibault

Character's info
Tiny Thibault's App Left_bar_bleue7/41Tiny Thibault's App Empty_bar_bleue  (7/41)

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:37 pm

Horus wrote:
So i can't really promisse you'll find groups for DoA, and i think it's better to tell you that now than later Wink

Do you think it would be possible for me to make groups for DoA (Really only need 2-3 members for heroway), like would there be enough interest?

And FoW is fine too, and i like doing vq and hm dungeons/misions as well (i have guardian tyria and I'm 28/34 for nf vq)
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info
Tiny Thibault's App Left_bar_bleue18/30Tiny Thibault's App Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:16 pm

You will be able to get a DoA group, also with the alliance , tbh I dont mind doing DoA ,but the point is that I cba to sit for 3 horus and do it, when I can do like 3-4 fow clears in the same time^^
but I might join for DoA sometmes , and,you can still get the alliance help Smile
we are doiing dungeons daily , and vanquishes as well so it shouldnt be a problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiny Thibault

Tiny Thibault

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:40 pm

ok sweet, just need to know who to call for guild invite Smile ....... if I'm accepted
Back to top Go down
Dark
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Dark

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character's info
Character name:: Da Rk Bl Ad E
Tiny Thibault's App Left_bar_bleue0/0Tiny Thibault's App Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:52 am

Looks like a good app, The alliance (mainly GoE) do a bit of doa but I would be more than willing to tag along as you said we would only need a few people to run heroway, I would happily join for fow aswell as I'm sure most people in the guild would.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:27 am

I will send you an invite the moment I get on if none did already Smile
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Tiny Thibault's App Left_bar_bleue11/41Tiny Thibault's App Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:29 am

yep, agreed with above

i mean, don't get me wrong about DoA, i did it many times, but i find it boring to do it 3hours straight, but i'm interested in clearing each part one by one, or 2 at once, but more than that can be quite boring(considering how many HM dungeons/FoW/UW you can do in that time^^)
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:02 am

Inivted - closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Thibault's App   Tiny Thibault's App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiny Thibault's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW :: Recruiting Center! :: closed applications-
Jump to: