Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tamidali's application

Go down 
+2
Blood
tamidali
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tamidali
ohai der !11
tamidali

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character's info
Character name:: Tamidali Monk
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
tamidali's application Left_bar_bleue13/37tamidali's application Empty_bar_bleue  (13/37)

tamidali's application Empty
PostSubject: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:45 pm

1. real name/in game name
Tahmid/tamidali monk

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT)
GMT+0(england time)

3. characters(professions)
monk, ele, assassin,warrior, necro, ranger

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her
Tamidali Monk, 3 maxed titles(aiming for more, one of those titles is saviour of the luxons)

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM
I have a good experience with high end areas in guildwars and am comfortable with the mechanics, i wish to do more in the future and hope i can join in such activities.

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?
getting rank 5 or 6 kobd is my current aim. My usual times of play are within 6-11pm gmt on weekdays, anytime on weekends.

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?
i have been mostly in high faction guilds that were focusing on holding a good town, however lately i have been in smaller friends guilds which have been more based on just title grinding more then anything else

8. TS/vent + micro? got ts,vent+mic

9. PvE, PvP or both? both

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of?
getting saviour of hte luxons, leading a 2mil+luxon guild which i created myself, leading (for a little while)guilds that have held cavalon and house zu heltzer, on the pve side i have gotten FoW armour, and am currently proud of not being a completely generic looking monk.

11. Describe yourself as player
as a player i like to be quite fun and make jokes, but also like to achieve a common goal and enjoy team play within guildwars. I like joining groups which do dungeons, or vanquishing, or the other htings in the game.

12. Tell us more about yourself as person
as a person i'm quite laidback, and do like having jokes with friends, but i also feel it is important to achieve what one has set out to do.

13. Age & gender
16, male

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?
i want to join for a place to be while playing this game, a place where i can have fun and make some new friends, and also a place to max titles. I hope i can contribute to the guild by being active, in guild as well as on vent as well as helping by joining teams to do dungeons, etc.

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)
4986 hours 27 months

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?
yes, i would
17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?
a friend as well as guildwarsguru

18. optional: guru name: tamidali
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
tamidali's application Left_bar_bleue18/30tamidali's application Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:04 pm

Seems cool.
The only thing that bothers me is the Guilds exp, I hope you know we arent like those guilds Smile
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
tamidali's application Left_bar_bleue11/41tamidali's application Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:09 am

You have maxed saviour of luxons? or you're still maxing it?(confused me when you said "aiming for more, on of those is SoL", so wasn't sure if SoL counted for one of maxed ones or for one of those 3 that are done).

However, we're Kurzick guild Wink - ok with you?

The rest of apply looks ok, but one question still: would you only max titles most of the time or also join guild teams doing elite places, HM dungeons etc.?
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
tamidali's application Left_bar_bleue5/41tamidali's application Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:20 am

You seem like a cool guy to me. I give you a yes. Cool
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Football Season is Over
Vixen

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character's info
Character name:: The Enchanted Vixen
tamidali's application Left_bar_bleue10/30tamidali's application Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:20 am

/sigh.. its me all over again. Dx
Back to top Go down
tamidali
ohai der !11
tamidali

Character's info
tamidali's application Left_bar_bleue13/37tamidali's application Empty_bar_bleue  (13/37)

PostSubject: Re: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:31 am

i have SoTL, sorry for not making that clear, and yes i will join dungeon teams and the such, its one of the main reason i'm joining

Last edited by tamidali on Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info
tamidali's application Left_bar_bleue18/30tamidali's application Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:01 am

Sorry , going to reject this one since you applied for GoE at the same time and you didnt get rejected there or here yet, and it will cause problems. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
tamidali's application Left_bar_bleue26/30tamidali's application Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:40 am

Horus wrote:
You have maxed saviour of luxons?
tamidali wrote:

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of?
getting saviour of hte luxons
Having a bad day horus? Wink

looks like a good app, is a yes from me
Back to top Go down
tamidali
ohai der !11
tamidali

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:51 am

Blood wrote:
Sorry , going to reject this one since you applied for GoE at the same time and you didnt get rejected there or here yet, and it will cause problems. Sorry.

i applied for GoE a few days ago, and its obvious that i'm not accepted there. i doubt its a problem considering i wouldn't join there now even if i did get accepted since jon/jadyx is here already and mist is applying at the same time as well as baltaas.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info
tamidali's application Left_bar_bleue11/41tamidali's application Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:52 am

Blood wrote:

nah, he applied there like 5days ago and had no replies(checked those applies there), and well, he came to apply here, don't see any problem tbh.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
tamidali's application Left_bar_bleue26/30tamidali's application Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:09 am

No replies eh? thats GoE for you. Personally cant stand then, stuck up and arogant.

if anyone from there reads this, thats a personal opinion not a guild opinion
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:40 am

baltaas caused us problem with applying for both , another thing I wanted to say when the officers are online and he was an ass , thats why he was kicked^^
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:31 pm

joined & locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tamidali's application   tamidali's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tamidali's application
Page 1 of 1