Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glad's Application ^^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gladiator

Gladiator

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Glad's Application ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Glad's Application ^^   Glad's Application ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Hello Everyone!

1. My In-game name is Gladiator Secrecy and RL name is Steven Rolling Eyes

2. I live in USA and time zone is: Centreal Time Zone

3. Currently my main character is a level 20 ranger-monk and I have a PvP char (contstantly changing) and another charcter that is in devolpment.

4. Main Character is Gladiator Secrecy and he has a few titles. I love getting new titles for gladiator its really fun for me

5. I love doing hard mode with friends and guildies. All my friends tell me that ile become rich one day but I dont really spend much of my time doing HM farming tongue Dough, I do it sometimes when I am bored.

6. My current goals on Guild Wars is hmm... I think that I have always wanted to get all my character slots booked with level 20's with elite armour or the most expensive armour for that proffesion. If that doesent work out, I think another goal would be to try and run the shiverpeaks without dieing once lol! Must of the time when I am on guildwars youll find me talking to friends or hanging around in ascalon or farming. You might also find me dancing in a dance party or talking ALOT in GC or AC.

7. I have ran a 100 member guild that has gone very succesful for around 4 months and than I decided to resign to my lead officer because it was getting to stressful and I had a lot to do other than taking care of my own guild. Currently, after resigning my guild I joined a guild named [UFOF] But, Its not really working for me so I would like to move on to [GoTD] and to be happy.

8. I use TS a lot and GC and AC its one of my favorite parts about guilds that you can talk to your friends and enjoy yourself while laughing your head off Laughing ! I use vent sometimes but not that often I consider myself a more AC and GC person.

9. I do both but I mostly love Pveing with friends and guildies its so much fun! cheers

10. I am proud of helping my friends and not having more than 4 people in my ignore list. I am a very caring and loving person that is why I love helping friends, guilds, and people who have just started guild wars or returning members.

11. I have always loved MMORPG and still do expitally Guild Wars, I log on more than once every single day unless I am caught up in homework or something. I have always been active and willing to help others. I am VERY talkative and communicative and was specifically looking for a talkative and Pve guild. I have already a lot of experince with guilds and would love to join [GoDT] because its exactly what I was looking for. I promise to be a helpful, mature, and active player.

12. I am a very caring and talkative person. I have manners and use them wisly and I am very intellegent. I am a active guild wars player who will learn and dedicate themself to anything. I never give up and rarly ever lose hope. Even dough everyone makes mistakes I try to learn from mine and help others not do them and overcome things.

13. 16, and loving, caring, helpful, fun to be around with, cheerful, male

14. I want to join because this guild is the right one for me in my opinion, It has everything I need and want and I shall contribute as much as I can. I am going to be willing to help anyone and dedicate myself to [GoTD].

15. If I had to say I would probebly say around a year and a half and my character Gladiator Secrecy has been well played for most of the year and a half period. my other character that takes up the other part is the one that had been doing a lot but I didnt really like it that much so I delted it and now in devolpment of creating a new character.

16. Of course I would use this forum A LOT, When I first saw it I was visiting threads for at least an hour bouncing with excitement bounce I love this website!

17. Guild Wars Guru

18. optional: russiansteven

- Gladiator

Thank you Everyone who read this!!!! farao

Last edited by Gladiator on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Glad's Application ^^ Left_bar_bleue18/30Glad's Application ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Glad's Application ^^   Glad's Application ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:06 pm

You seems like a great person , but not what we are looking for :S
Im sorry , going to say no on this one \:
Back to top Go down
Dark
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Dark

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character's info
Character name:: Da Rk Bl Ad E
Profession:: W/x W/x
Glad's Application ^^ Left_bar_bleue0/0Glad's Application ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Glad's Application ^^   Glad's Application ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:45 pm

Agreed with Ben.
Back to top Go down
Gladiator

Gladiator

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Glad's Application ^^   Glad's Application ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:08 pm

Yes, Thank you for saying that I am nice but I do HM And all of that that you have asked for why am I not suited for a member posistion...? cant you at least give me a chance?

- I really want to join can you at least let me try?
Back to top Go down
Dark
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Dark

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character's info
Character name:: Da Rk Bl Ad E
Profession:: W/x W/x
Glad's Application ^^ Left_bar_bleue0/0Glad's Application ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Glad's Application ^^   Glad's Application ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:02 pm

It will depends on what others think, It's only fair everyone has their word.

But I'll stick by my decision sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Glad's Application ^^ Left_bar_bleue18/30Glad's Application ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Glad's Application ^^   Glad's Application ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:20 pm

You asked me in private, but I will answer here..
Sorry for not giving a reason , it was late and I forgot probaly Razz
You doesnt seem to fit in our guild , you arent exp enough by your application.
First , saying your main is "Ranger-monk".. its pretty weird since you can change prof all the time..., and it also mean you always play the same build. saying that your goals is to bring all of your chars to lvl 20.. ? GW isnt about getting chars to lvl 20... when you get to lvl 20 the game actually starts.
You said youa re doiing HM since your friends tell you that you can get rich.. :S
And you didnt have any word about Elite areas...dungeons and such.
Sorry but I think thats its enough.

Ty
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Football Season is Over
Vixen

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character's info
Character name:: The Enchanted Vixen
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Glad's Application ^^ Left_bar_bleue10/30Glad's Application ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Glad's Application ^^   Glad's Application ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:50 am

Can't agree with you more ben, Sorry \:

/no
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Glad's Application ^^ Left_bar_bleue5/41Glad's Application ^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Glad's Application ^^   Glad's Application ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:30 am

I don't have a reason to reject it. I think it's the too talk active part people don't like, but you've writting you've got manners and will use them, so it's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad's Application ^^   Glad's Application ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glad's Application ^^
Page 1 of 1