Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spongey's Application

Go down 
+7
Patrona
Blood
white
Horus
Sineater
klader
Spongey
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Spongey

Number of posts : 7
Location : In a land far, far away. It's full of rainbows and butterflies
In Game Name : Spongebobs Daggers
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Character's info
Character name:: Spongebobs Daggers
Profession:: A/x A/x
Titles maxed::
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue17/41Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (17/41)

Spongey's Application Empty
PostSubject: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:09 pm

1. real name/in game name: Arvin - Spongebobs Daggers (people call me Sponge or Spongey)

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT): Norway (fail) gmt+1

3. characters(professions): Spongebobs Daggers (Assassin) - Spongey Has Skillz (Monk)- Spongey Of Ascalon (perma pre Elementalist)... Rest are packmules or Chars im working on

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her: Spongebobs Daggers 17 maxed.

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM: Well, I've done all the VQs (except the EoTN ones, still got some left there) and Im pretty familiar in UW and FoW, done alot of DoA as well. I like doing dungeons, done almost all in HM (3 left). I've got an EPIC amount of knowledge from The Deep I know my way around HM, and always willing to try out new stuff ^^

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW?: My current goal is to get Legendary Carto (only need 2.4% in tyria for it) and Legendary Skill Hunter (20 skills left, got all capsigs), besides that I'm just looking for some fun and spontanious HM stuff ^^

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?
The Imperial Guards Elite [TIGE] (respected Officer)
The X Viles [TXV] (SNOW alliance, respected officer)
O L D S C H O O L [nubs] (guild with friends)
Centum Immortalis Vir [CIV] (officer)
and ofc, [GODS] ([any] alliance from back in the day)

8. TS/vent + micro? Vent and mic (Im always on vent when Im playing, sometimes when Im not playing as well ^^)

9. PvE, PvP or both? Mostly PvE, I do the occasional HA/TA/RA if I get into a proper team.

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of? Well, theres my Legendary Vanquisher title, just <3 that. Oh, and getting 15mill+ exp on my sin and OFC the time me and some friends cleared The Deep HM in 54minutes flat, ursanway with 2 r5-6 and 2 non ursans(rangers) I was leading <3 ^^

11. Describe yourself as player: Im a friendly, active and experienced player. I like playing with others and Im in a good mood most of the time. I always respect others and treat them properly, unless they insult me or my friends in any way.

12. Tell us more about yourself as person: I'm a happy/gloomy person (lol), I love music and love interacting with others. I never treat others badly unless they deserve it, what goes around comes around (good saying, terrible song). My family is from Iran, but I live in Norway. I also love to write, I usualy write stories and poems, but sometimes I write songs-lyrics as well.

13. Age & gender: 14 (15 in february) & male.

14. Why do you want to join and how can you contribute to guild?: I want to join because I want to be a part of a fun, active and friendly community where I can get titles, make friends, enjoy the game and have fun. I believe I can contribute with my experience in HM and my willingness to learn and try out new and exciting stuff.

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together): Account= 23 months->3.712 hours... Spongebobs Daggers= 18 months->2.082 hours. lol!

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?: Yes, I'm a very active forum user.

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?: a friend of mine, not in the guild. Fate Is Healing You... he does cryway kathy with a couple of members in the guild.

18. optional: guru name: Spongey [TIG] (old user from my days in the TIG alliance.

Hope u pick me Wink
(just maxed another title 15 minutes after writing this <3)

Last edited by Spongey on Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
klader
Pocket Pixie
klader

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: klad hest
Profession:: W/x W/x
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue12/41Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (12/41)

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:24 pm

looks good 2 me, except how many hours ya played ya didnt answer that question otherwise it very good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Verament Sineater
Profession:: N/x N/x
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue0/41Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:28 pm

It's a yes from me, you have good experience and are well aquainted with the game.

Good luck with the application Smile
Back to top Go down
Spongey

Character's info
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue17/41Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (17/41)

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:28 pm

klader wrote:
looks good 2 me, except how many hours ya played ya didnt answer that question otherwise it very good Smile

sorry, forgot... added now ^^
Back to top Go down
klader
Pocket Pixie
klader

Number of posts : 497

Character's info
Character name:: klad hest
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue12/41Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (12/41)

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:31 pm

np Smile well a yes from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue11/41Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:32 pm

ah, assassin! We lack some of assassin lately Razz

looks good

/yes
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
white

white

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character's info
Character name:: White Monky Miss
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue14/30Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:02 pm

we always could use some sins Very Happy

/yes
Back to top Go down
Spongey

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:16 pm

Im not just any sin, Im THE sin Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue18/30Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:45 pm

Seems ok to me , /yes
and btw gl with the 2 legendary carto titles Smile
Spongey wrote:

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW?: My current goal is to get Legendary Carto (only need 2.4% in tyria for it) and Legendary Carto (20 skills left, got all capsigs), besides that I'm just looking for some fun and spontanious HM stuff ^^

Back to top Go down
Spongey

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:37 am

lol, didn't notice that. *Fixed*
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue4/30Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:00 am

do i allways have to give a reason?

/yes
Back to top Go down
Spongey

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:26 pm

just remembered a few stuff I could add in ^^ about the deep (questions 5 and 10)
btw, how long does an application pend before its closed?
Back to top Go down
Prince
Shit happens ... specialy to ME
Prince

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: Prince Of Godt
Profession:: P/x P/x
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue2/41Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (2/41)

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:31 pm

hmm /yes from me ...

until most officers/member decide, so it can take 3h - 3 day's so u'll youst have 2 wait i guess Razz
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Football Season is Over
Vixen

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character's info
Character name:: The Enchanted Vixen
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue10/30Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:31 am

Looks good to me ^^ look forward to seeing you Smile

/yes
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue5/41Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:09 am

Awesome application. Just a few points I'm curious about:
Quote :
The Imperial Guards Elite [TIGE] (respected Officer)
The X Viles [TXV] (SNOW alliance, respected officer)
O L D S C H O O L [nubs] (guild with friends)
Centum Immortalis Vir [CIV] (officer)
Is there much of a difference between "officer" and "respected officer"?

Quote :
17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?: a friend of mine, not in the guild. Fate Is Healing You... he does cryway kathy with a couple of members in the guild.
Is Fate is Healing You in our alliance? If he is, which guild?
Back to top Go down
Dark
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Dark

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character's info
Character name:: Da Rk Bl Ad E
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:21 am

Looks okay to me, and Fate is from [GoZu] so no, not from our alliance
Back to top Go down
Spongey

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:33 am

Usualy, in some guilds, some officers have kind of a higher role in descisions, votes etc than others, depending on experience and how long you've been in the guild/alliance.

Not sure if Fate is in the alliance, don't know all the guilds in your alliance. All I know is he was doing Kathy cryway with a couple of people in the guild, and he was the one that told me about the guild, I got kinda curious and descided to check out your forums and stuff and you seem like a good guild with friendly and experienced players, wich is just what Im looking for ^^
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Spongey's Application Left_bar_bleue5/41Spongey's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:12 am

Invited and closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spongey's Application   Spongey's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spongey's Application
Page 1 of 1