Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application mystic

Go down 
+5
DarkChaos
Blood
Prince
Madeen
mystic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mystic

Number of posts : 7
In Game Name : mystic ranger man
Registration date : 2008-10-01

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:42 pm

. real name/in game name gerson/mystic ranger man

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT)GMT+1

3. characters(professions) PVE: warrior, ranger, warrior, monk, assasin, RT. PVP: assasin, random sloth

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her, mystic ranger man 0[more bussy in pvp first 2 years now i play some more pve

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM: near legendary master master of the north

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ? farming, random pvp, GvG, looking for fun:D

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in? lets say all of them 0_o[no jokes -_-]

8. TS/vent + micro? all the goods

9. PvE, PvP or both?: both (better in PvP)

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of?: some bugs most are fixed

11. Describe yourself as player: epic pro...

12. Tell us more about yourself as personnice guy, funny, weird, can have a joke, pretty active xD

13. Age & gender: 15, male

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?: i wanna join because i liek to do things in groups and in little guilds you cant find inuf ppl so i thought lets join a epic one Very Happy i like to talk on vent (A) my contribute to guild? me+ my always happy character =]

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together) 36 months 2000 hour

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]? well if its important yes if its not nope i will find out Very Happy

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]? my pro friends Very Happy

18. optional: guru name, smokey123

Last edited by mystic on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madeen
Dimi
Madeen

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character's info
Character name:: Madeen Violette
Profession:: Me/x Me/x
Titles maxed::
application mystic Left_bar_bleue27/30application mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:16 pm

He's good friend of mine, so I think he should join.

He's loyal, trustworthy, active, friendly, funny. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.alwaysfearknowledge.com
Prince
Shit happens ... specialy to ME
Prince

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: Prince Of Godt
Profession:: P/x P/x
application mystic Left_bar_bleue2/41application mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (2/41)

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:28 pm

ok than he get's /yes from me ( :PI hope ur right:P )
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
application mystic Left_bar_bleue18/30application mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:03 pm

I actually told Madeen ign before you applied that Im pretty sure I would say yes, since you are a friend of him(her? if yes Im sorry Smile ) but... I cant say yes... you doesnt seem the guy for us , at all, I would let the others call this one \:
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
application mystic Left_bar_bleue26/30application mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:11 pm

Sorry but from the experience/ wording etc. its going to be a no from me.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Football Season is Over
Vixen

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character's info
Character name:: The Enchanted Vixen
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
application mystic Left_bar_bleue10/30application mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:34 am

/agree, sorry..
Back to top Go down
Dark
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Dark

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character's info
Character name:: Da Rk Bl Ad E
application mystic Left_bar_bleue0/0application mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:21 am

no sorry
Back to top Go down
white

white

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character's info
Character name:: White Monky Miss
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
application mystic Left_bar_bleue14/30application mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:03 am

agree with the rest,sorry
Back to top Go down
Madeen
Dimi
Madeen

Character's info
application mystic Left_bar_bleue27/30application mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:56 am

Damn...Well he has to be honest he isn't experienced with PvE (PvP is his thing). But he started to focus on PvE since few weeks ago after a break of 3 months because PvP wasn't fun anymore for him.
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
application mystic Left_bar_bleue5/41application mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:18 am

Quote :
7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in? lets say all of them 0_o[no jokes -_-]
Could you name those guilds please?
You tell little about yourself, it doesn't impress me much. It's still a no, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
mystic

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:28 pm

k...

Last edited by mystic on Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mystic

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:35 pm

abouth the guilds i forgot that part.
500 GvG guild and bit TA
3 gvg/pvp/pve guilds with my friends
some nub guild to help ppl
a guild that was way to pro for me 0_o so i left...
and alot others xD but those are the ones i remember good Wink
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
application mystic Left_bar_bleue5/41application mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:24 pm

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ask THAT much.
Quote :
a guild that was way to pro for me 0_o so i left...
I have some experience with that. Rolling Eyes
Anyhow, it seems like Madeen really trusts you so I'd say a test period...
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
DarkChaos

Character's info
application mystic Left_bar_bleue26/30application mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:39 pm

A tiny misunderstanding it would seem, they wanted to know more about in-game experience rather than the big wide world.
nethertheless my judgment remains unswayed
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info
application mystic Left_bar_bleue18/30application mystic Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:46 pm

DarkChaos wrote:
A tiny misunderstanding it would seem, they wanted to know more about in-game experience rather than the big wide world.

^...

Your exp is with PvP , we are HM/High-end PvE guild, you didnt mention any word about it , only talked about PvP and useless things\:
Also you said you have been in many guilds , seems like you arent a loyal member then.
Altho I do trust Madeen , I cant say yes on this one cuz its just to much , you are really not the kind of player for us..
I would wish you good luck with other guilds , but let the others say what they think first..
Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
mystic

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:45 am

i told u i had pve exp near legendary master of the north -_-''
Back to top Go down
mystic

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:46 am

i would apriciate test period ^^
Back to top Go down
mystic

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:50 am

why u think so if i like a guild i stay in 1 year like in [AFK]
Back to top Go down
Madeen
Dimi
Madeen

Character's info

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:10 am

Blood wrote:
DarkChaos wrote:

^...

Your exp is with PvP , we are HM/High-end PvE guild, you didnt mention any word about it , only talked about PvP and useless things\:
Also you said you have been in many guilds , seems like you arent a loyal member then.
Altho I do trust Madeen , I cant say yes on this one cuz its just to much , you are really not the kind of player for us..
I would wish you good luck with other guilds , but let the others say what they think first..
Sorry Sad

He is loyal, I know him for 1.5 year, and we've always been in the same guilds with about 8-10 people (that we all knew very well, they were my best GW-friends). But the problem was that we made our own guild for 3 times, but it didn't work out because we never had enough members, but we had fun on our onw, with our very small group of players that all knew eachother very well. We also joined like 3 other guilds, with our whole group, we always sticked toghetter. Untill few months ago that people started to quit Guild Wars because the guilds never worked out (we wanted to do GvG), and because they got boring of it. But I still contact most of the people that were in that group of 8-10 players almost daily on MSN. And Mystic quit GW 3 months ago, and now wants to start doing PvE (he already started doing it few weeks before he quit GW). You got to know 1 thing: once Mystic knows you well, and he likes you, he won't let you go Wink, he's really good friend and trustworthy.

BTW: I also met Mystic, and another guy from that group that I know very well, in real life (I even had to travel 8 hours to do it.). And we had 3 days of great fun Smile.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:49 am

First , please.. you dont need to make 3 topics for everything you have to say , just do it at one post.. no reason to make 3 within 5mins.
Also , you said in your application that you joined lots of guilds , I shouldnt guess you have been in 1 guild for a year...
And , Madeen , you are talking about personality , I didnt say anything about his personlity , maybe he is great and when we I will get to know him I will see that , I didnt say anything about it, I was talking about IG exp, which seems he lack some, Im sorry but I cant change my mind , but I already said , Im not going to make a call on this application I will let the others call it Neutral
Back to top Go down
mystic

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:25 am

blood a forum is to post so dont cry abouth oh you made 3 topics oh god now the worlds going down... k? no offence but really >.<
Back to top Go down
Madeen
Dimi
Madeen

Character's info

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:33 am

Lol, but he's right Razz. Just edit your first post Very Happy. And I know what you mean Blood, but I was just telling his good sides, so you maybe would take him anyway Wink. And he maybe lacks some knowledge about the new stuff in PvE, but he's not really inexperienced, and he would love to get better in PvE I think. But is your choices, I'm not officer Wink.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
DarkChaos

Character's info

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:42 am

Its been 5 no's to 1 yes and 1 test, there arent enough people who havent voted yet to swing it around to a positive, so sorry but its a no.

#topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application mystic Empty
PostSubject: Re: application mystic   application mystic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application mystic
Page 1 of 1