Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...

Go down 
+2
Madeen
Horus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Left_bar_bleue11/41DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Empty
PostSubject: DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...   DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:14 am

Quote :
We are releasing the previously announced changes to the Hall of Monuments in two stages. The first stage lets players enjoy adding their accumulated Tormented Weapons to the Monument to Valor [sic] sooner than otherwise. Support for this first stage is expected to release in October's scheduled content update. At this time, there is no expected release date on the remaining account-wide changes to the Hall of Monuments.

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Madeen
Dimi
Madeen

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character's info
Character name:: Madeen Violette
Profession:: Me/x Me/x
DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Left_bar_bleue27/30DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)

PostSubject: Re: DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...   DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:29 am

Yah I knew it already few weeks. But I don't like it...since 5-6 months ago I got all the Destroyer Weapons in my HoM, it was done, finished. But now I won't we able to add all Tormented Weapons to finish it Sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alwaysfearknowledge.com
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info
DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Left_bar_bleue11/41DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...   DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:55 am

we all knew they'll be added for few months, but info they'll be added in October's patch is new Wink
Back to top Go down
Madeen
Dimi
Madeen

Character's info
DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Left_bar_bleue27/30DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)

PostSubject: Re: DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...   DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:58 am

It's been there for 3 weeks now, that it's gonna be in October update. (They said it on the September update.)
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...   DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:09 am

Madeen wrote:
It's been there for 3 weeks now, that it's gonna be in October update. (They said it on the September update.)

woops, my bad then, only found out about it today
Back to top Go down
Madeen
Dimi
Madeen

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...   DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:33 am

Please don't be bothered by my replies Sad. Don't want to quarrel, or sound like a know-it-all :/. I guess alot of people haven't noticed it yet because you could only find it in a sneaky wiki-page.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Left_bar_bleue18/30DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...   DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:54 pm

Yea , they already said its going to be added at October update , finaly Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Left_bar_bleue26/30DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...   DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:27 pm

lol dont need to appologise to horus madeen, we all know he's a dunce Wink

<3
Back to top Go down
shasgaliel

shasgaliel

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character's info
Character name:: Shasgaliel A
Profession:: W/x W/x
DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Left_bar_bleue26/41DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Empty_bar_bleue  (26/41)

PostSubject: Re: DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...   DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:19 am

If I understood it correctly they will be implementing HOM updates in two stages. In October is stage 1 or 2? Actually we do not know if tormented weapons will be added to HoM in October. We just know there will be some changes there... That's my 3 cents.
Back to top Go down
Madeen
Dimi
Madeen

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...   DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:01 am

Kinda,

In the October Update they will make it possible to add Tormented Weapons to the HoM. And in the November Update they will totally change the HoM System, like they will also change the Title System!

That's what I've read from trustworthy sources Smile.
Back to top Go down
tamidali
ohai der !11
tamidali

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character's info
Character name:: Tamidali Monk
DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Left_bar_bleue13/37DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Empty_bar_bleue  (13/37)

PostSubject: Re: DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...   DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:17 pm

Madeen wrote:
Kinda,

In the October Update they will make it possible to add Tormented Weapons to the HoM. And in the November Update they will totally change the HoM System, like they will also change the Title System!

That's what I've read from trustworthy sources Smile.

the way you said that, you can't really make something like that up, sounds like a pretty good source to me, how exactly are they changing the HoM and title system may i ask? kthx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...   DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DoA time - Tormented weps will be added to HoM next...
Page 1 of 1