Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Derana's Application

Go down 
+2
Willem
Derana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Derana

Derana

Number of posts : 13
In Game Name : Derana Houde
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Character's info
Character name:: Derana Houde
Profession:: De/x De/x
Titles maxed::
Derana's Application Left_bar_bleue1337/1338Derana's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1338)

Derana's Application Empty
PostSubject: Derana's Application   Derana's Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:26 am

1. real name/in game name

Viktor - Derana Houde

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT)

Stocholm,Sweden GMT+1

3. characters(professions)

1.Derana Houde - Dervish (Main)
2.Derana Huode - Monk (second)
3.Derana Skullbasher- Warrior(Eternal lvl3 in Shing Jea Razz)
4.Derana Spiritlight- Ritualist
5.Derana X - Hot Paragon;O
6.Ertasta Chillwind - Elementalist
7.Lady Salmakias - Assassin
8. PvP char, changing alot ^^

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her

Before i answer this question i should probably tell that my old account got stolen for about 1.5 years ago, i had LDoA and all tyria HM missions done, i Also had r5 (Terrifying Hero) In the HA rank. But as i said it got stolen and i havent really cared about titles ever since, I do things that i find fun and socialice with people i meet instead Laughing
But. Derana Houde - r8 SS r5 LB r8 Norn r6 Deldrimor r4 Asura r3 r2 Vanguard r2 Elona carto r1 Wisdom

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM

I've Done both UW and FoW, and DoA /only twice, it takes sooo long time >< I have also done a few HM dungeons and finished all campaigns.

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?

My current goals would be to get some hotter gear for my chars, finish all campaigns with my other chars aswell. Wink
Atm most of my time i spend speaking with people or doing Dungeons more lately, I also test out all new running builds i can get my hands on, since i do alot of running aswell. I create builds aswell, perticullary for Dervish and Monk.

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?
Ive been in DARK, YaRR, GODS(Kormir), TiPS(Helped to start it)

8. TS/vent + micro?

Both+mic

9. PvE, PvP or both?

Both pretty much, especially costume brawling since its halloween time now Very Happy

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of?

Haha, ive runned to Droks(8min) and LA-Beacons(4mins), Also to SC in about 10.. Im not sure thats something to be very proud of but i thought i should bring it up Razz
Otherwise im proud of the LDoA title wich i managed to accomplish on my stolen acc Shocked

11. Describe yourself as player
Pretty relaxed, Though i hate people that go afk all the time *cough* I would also say that im pretty social Smile

12. Tell us more about yourself as person

I play bass in a band called Black Core, releasing demo soon. We've played about 5 gigs so far, 2 more coming up in the following months.
I also train Choy lee fut, Kung fu. And on my free time i like to play Gw/ hanging out with friends.

13. Age & gender

15 ½ male

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?

I want a social guild and ofcourse i would provide help if its needed, perticullary in running. Also i have many mates from DARK in GoTD ^.^

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)
1,794 hours, over the past 37 months. I got the account from a friend when my old acc got stolen, he had stopped playing. So ive only played for about half the time,

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?

Yeah i would.

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?

First i found out from mist,Arrow From The Mist/Mate You got Monked Then i noticed that all the old DARK'ers had joined/app'ed to GoTD
I should add as a note that i know Mist,Luna,Nihai,Willem and Delsin.. I cant say i really "know" tami but whatever xD
Back to top Go down
Willem
Owner of the Universe.
Willem

Number of posts : 99
In Game Name : Brio The Exalted
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character's info
Character name:: Brio The Exalted
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Derana's Application Left_bar_bleue6/30Derana's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (6/30)

PostSubject: Re: Derana's Application   Derana's Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:28 am

Go Go Deraan! pig
/Yes ofc.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Derana's Application Left_bar_bleue11/41Derana's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Derana's Application   Derana's Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:46 am

Derana wrote:
GoTD

my eyes are bleeding Shocked

anyway, apply looks ok and you get my yes when you figure out why my eyes are bleeding and fix it

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Derana

Derana

Number of posts : 13
In Game Name : Derana Houde
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Character's info
Character name:: Derana Houde
Profession:: De/x De/x
Derana's Application Left_bar_bleue1337/1338Derana's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1338)

PostSubject: Re: Derana's Application   Derana's Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:06 am

Razz I fail xDD
Correction: GoDT
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Derana's Application Left_bar_bleue11/41Derana's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Derana's Application   Derana's Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:08 am

Derana wrote:
Razz I fail xDD
Correction: GoDT

I love you
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Derana's Application Left_bar_bleue5/41Derana's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Derana's Application   Derana's Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:27 am

Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Verament Sineater
Profession:: N/x N/x
Derana's Application Left_bar_bleue0/41Derana's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: Derana's Application   Derana's Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:52 am

/yes from me
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
Derana's Application Left_bar_bleue26/30Derana's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Derana's Application   Derana's Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:17 pm

/yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derana's Application   Derana's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derana's Application
Page 1 of 1