Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angelsongs application

Go down 
+5
Angels
Delsin
Blood
Sineater
Angelsong
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelsong

Angelsong

Number of posts : 31
In Game Name : Aria Angelsong
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Character's info
Character name::
Profession::
Titles maxed::
Angelsongs application Left_bar_bleue4/41Angelsongs application Empty_bar_bleue  (4/41)

Angelsongs application Empty
PostSubject: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:57 pm

1. real name/in game name: Lei (Aria Angelsong)

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT) GMT00

3. characters(professions): Aria Angelsong (Paragon), Selket Shadowdancer (Assassin), Leilani Lifeshield (Monk).

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her: I try and use all my characters equally however my more favoured character at the moment is my Paragon which I am now working on. The character I have the most titles maxed on is Selket Shadowdancer (4).

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM: I have completed FoW (HM), UW (HM), Urgoz (NM), Slavers Exile (NM), and ToPK (HM). I have done some vanquishes across all continents though I do not solely focus on vanquishing.

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ? My current goal is to max out Delver to get R1 in KoaBD. When I'm on Guild Wars I normally farm FoW or CoF with some of my friends, or go on a HM vanquish for a bit of fun.

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in? I was an officer in KISS before it disbanded, and also an officer in any alliance before turning my back on FFF.

8. TS/vent + micro? Vent+mic.

9. PvE, PvP or both? PvE.

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of? Legendary Survivor with an Assassin without farming it via boxing. I'm currently aiming to achieve this title with my Paragon aswell.

11. Describe yourself as player: I prefer playing in groups that understand how to communicate, and understand how to play the game. I don't really mind helping newer players out as long as they have the ability to pick things up quickly. I'm pretty experienced in FoW as thats probably my favourite place in the game, though I'm now looking to conquer DoA if I can find a good team to roll with (which becomes ever increasingly hard nowadays to find). I mainly play casually for fun and to help others achieve their goals.

12. Tell us more about yourself as person: I have been gaming since I was around 10-11 years old, back in the days of the Tandy TRS-80 and the ZX-Spectrum. When I'm not assassinating people in videogames I do it in real life in the British Army as part of an Observation Post team which primarily calls in artillery bombardments and airstrikes. I also teach Ninjutsu in my spare time, which I've now been studying for around 17 years myself. My other hobbies include football, watching movies (gotta love that Sci-Fi), and weight training.

13. Age & gender: 29, male.

14. Why do you want to join and how can you contribute to guild? GoDT seems like a well organised and pleasant guild while also being experienced.

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together): 4,187 hours over 24 months.

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]? Yes.

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]? Guild Wars Guru

Requirements met are:

- All campaigns + expansion purchased
- HM unlocked on all campaigns
- Willing to join guild groups at elite places/HM missions etc.!
- Good amount of hours spent in game
- At least basic experience with elite areas and missions.
- Regulary checking forum
- Not only a cape wearer, but someone who will communicate and play with guild and contribute to guild community

Last edited by Angelsong on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Verament Sineater
Profession:: N/x N/x
Angelsongs application Left_bar_bleue0/41Angelsongs application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:45 pm

Your part of the United kingdom so can't really say no...

You have good experience and seem like a cool person.

/yes
Back to top Go down
Angelsong

Angelsong

Character's info
Angelsongs application Left_bar_bleue4/41Angelsongs application Empty_bar_bleue  (4/41)

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:58 pm

Thanks.

Last edited by Angelsong on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Angelsongs application Left_bar_bleue18/30Angelsongs application Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:25 pm

Seem good to me Smile
KISS disbandedO_O? why ?
Back to top Go down
Angelsong

Angelsong

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:29 pm

I'm not entirely sure why, I left before they disbanded as I felt they lost entire focus of what the guild was originally supposed to be about.
Back to top Go down
Delsin

Delsin

Number of posts : 22
In Game Name : Delsin Chung
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character's info
Character name:: Delsin Chung
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Angelsongs application Left_bar_bleue8/41Angelsongs application Empty_bar_bleue  (8/41)

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:54 am

Looks good Wink
/yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Angelsong

Angelsong

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:35 am

Thanks, lol.
Back to top Go down
Angels
Your WoH's... Diverted!
Angels

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character's info
Character name:: Angels Guidance
Angelsongs application Left_bar_bleue26/9001Angelsongs application Empty_bar_bleue  (26/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:56 am

Legendary Survivor with an Assassin without farming it via boxing

- Yes Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jangmai.deviantart.com/
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Angelsongs application Left_bar_bleue5/41Angelsongs application Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:30 am

I think you aren't doing HFFF for your Survivor either? Assassinating people in real life sounds quite impressive. Razz
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Angelsong

Angelsong

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:34 am

My Kurzick alleigance rank is 0. Smile

As for assassinating people in real life here is my weapon of choice. xD

Angelsongs application N686656934_1072946_7262
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Angelsongs application Left_bar_bleue4/30Angelsongs application Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:48 am

w8 wut?...

/yes

(i liek spamming)
Back to top Go down
Angelsong

Angelsong

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:20 am

Lol thanks everyone so far support of my application.
Back to top Go down
tamidali
ohai der !11
tamidali

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character's info
Character name:: Tamidali Monk
Angelsongs application Left_bar_bleue13/37Angelsongs application Empty_bar_bleue  (13/37)

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:09 am

/yes
hmm KISS disbanded huh, also hear that SNOW did too
Back to top Go down
Angelsong

Angelsong

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:20 am

I really don't know about SNOW tbh.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Angelsongs application Left_bar_bleue11/41Angelsongs application Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:47 am

contact myself or any officer in game for invite Wink
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Angelsong

Angelsong

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:52 am

Sounds good, I have added you and all officers on this page to my friends list so as soon as I see one of you online I'll give you a shout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelsongs application   Angelsongs application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelsongs application
Page 1 of 1