Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Left_bar_bleue11/41Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Empty
PostSubject: Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!   Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:03 am

so, it has now became official: Treasure hunter + Wisdom title will be come account based (some of you maybe already expected it, but till know it's was not confirmed if they'll be able to make it that way)

Things have been pretty busy for me trying to get everything ready for the upcoming title balance build as well as making sure that Halloween was good to go.

Linsey Murdock wrote:
I just wanted to stop in a let everyone know that the Treasure Hunter and Wisdom title tracks will be made account-wide in the upcoming title balance build. We will be pooling the current point totals that players have on any character on the account. Players will need to log in with any character that has points towards this title track for those points to count towards the total, but they will be counted. So you can all feel free to open any chest you like on any character. To identify any rare you come across without ferrying it to your "main". For those concerned about the ability to farm unlucky points with this change, we will also be making adjustments so that this merging of titles will not negatively effect your game play.

Huzzah!

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Linsey_Murdock/Journal

afro
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Prince
Shit happens ... specialy to ME
Prince

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: Prince Of Godt
Profession:: P/x P/x
Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Left_bar_bleue2/41Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/41)

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!   Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:07 am

ty for info Horus Razz
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info
Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Left_bar_bleue11/41Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!   Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:13 am

np.

now let's hope they make Legendary Survivor account based, i really want it on my monk and cba to restart a char just for LS
Back to top Go down
Angelsong

Angelsong

Number of posts : 31
In Game Name : Aria Angelsong
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Character's info
Character name::
Profession::
Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Left_bar_bleue4/41Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/41)

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!   Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:10 am

I doubt they will touch Legendary Survivor tbh, why should people be able to show a title on a character who didn't earn it? If anything they should remove the cheap ways to earn it from the game imo (Dwarven Boxing I'm looking at you).

Good news on Treasure Hunter and Wisdom though. I should end up with another 2 maxed titles by the time we get this update, lol. As far as I'm aware Anet are also minimising the grind taken to max the alliegance titles too. I'm hoping for some sort of blessing shrines in Urgoz/Deep (like the EotN shrines) with a nice bonus for completion, it would certainly make these missions a little more rewarding.

Last edited by Angelsong on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!   Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:12 am

i know about LS, wouldnt be fair and there's no logic in it, but i really want it on my monk :/
Back to top Go down
Angelsong

Angelsong

Character's info
Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Left_bar_bleue4/41Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/41)

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!   Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:16 am

Hehe I was the same with my Assassin when I first built her up. She was level 20 and pimped up with some gucci stuff, and I just decided "I want LS on my sin" I just wanted to earn that title with what was one of the most unfavoured PvE classes at the time. So I deleted her and restarted her from scratch. Took me about 3 months to finally max it out completing all three campaigns and FoW along the way.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!   Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:42 am

wow, nice!

But after spending over 2k hours on my monk, buying him couple of elite armors and chaos gloves, after i finnished ALL elite areas and all missions, maxing 11 titles (ok, i'm not really titles maxing kind of player, i do it when i feel like it) etc. i really don' feel like starting my monk over again for LS Wink
Back to top Go down
Angelsong

Angelsong

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!   Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:47 am

Yeah, I think if I'd have gotten to that level of playtime and money spent on my Assassin back then I probably wouldn't have done that either, lol.
Back to top Go down
klader
Pocket Pixie
klader

Number of posts : 497

Character's info
Character name:: klad hest
Profession:: W/x W/x
Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Left_bar_bleue12/41Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Empty_bar_bleue  (12/41)

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!   Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:54 am

nice Very Happy u idented the last gold yangie? =)
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Profession:: N/x N/x
Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Left_bar_bleue31/41Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!   Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:41 am

w00t can see title #32 & #33 on the Horizon this should take me to close to r6 in both

hmm, maybe I will start actually picking up the golds when I keg farm this week rather than leave them on the floor Shocked
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!   Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:46 am

you can just id them on any char and then drop down again Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!   Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wisdom and Treasure hunter WILL be account based!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW :: Forum :: Guild Wars general-
Jump to: