Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assylia's Application

Go down 
+2
Blood
Assylia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Assylia

Number of posts : 3
In Game Name : Aeoris The Holy
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Assylia's Application Empty
PostSubject: Assylia's Application   Assylia's Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:09 am

1. real name/in game name
Joel / Aeoris The Holy

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT)
Stockholm, Sweden GMT +1
3. characters(professions)
Monk (Main), Ele, Assassin, Dervish, Mesmer.

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her
Aeoris The Holy (monk)
Guardian Of Cantha, Prot of Cantha and Elona, Slayer of All. Very close r10 delver.

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM
I'm experienced when it comes to the most of the Elite Areas. Usually did alot of Deep, but it got nerfed, so no Deep anymore QQ. Done UW (and SC), FoW (and SC) (non-ursan), Slaver's Exile, DoA (not my best part). Urgoz is the area i really haven't finished. Purely because of lack of ppls there. I prefer HM usually because is a better challenge then NM.
6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?
Achive titles for my monk, do alot of Elite Areas with you guys (hopefully). I'll almost always do something with you guys (if im not vanqing or something else). Will do vanquishes, but only if someone of you guys wants to do it.
7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?
Been in [FoL], [THIS], [Argh], [THCS.]
8. TS/vent + micro?
Vent + mic, can get TS if needed.
9. PvE, PvP or both?
PvE. AB sometimes when bored.

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of?
Done The Deep in 16 minutes, completed FoW, UW, Slaver's etc.
11. Describe yourself as player
I'm a nice player who likes to talk to people i'm playing with. I follow orders from team-leader and try to do whats best for the team.
12. Tell us more about yourself as person
I play icehockey (actually very good at it Cool ), live in Stockholm, Sweden. I'm ofc going in school, but play icehockey or GW when i come home. I like to talk to people and spread a good friendship (one of the reasons im joining the guild).
13. Age & gender
15, male.
14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?
I really want a nice big PvE-based guild who does Elite Areas regurarly TOGETHER. I'm seeking nice friends who does things together. I'll come with ya when you are doing Elite Areas (PvE generally), and play the build im getting told to, and do the things thats best for the team.
15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)
Account age 16 months. I had a break for 6 months, but now im back and won't take a break until GW2. Total playtime: ~900 hours (in 10 months).
16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?
Ofc.
17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?
Guru, but heard about [TAM] alliance before.
18. optional: guru name
Assylia

Excuse me for my english, im not speaking/writing it usually. If you miss something about me, just tell me and i will answer you. santa , looking forward to play with you guys! /Joel
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Assylia's Application Left_bar_bleue18/30Assylia's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Assylia's Application   Assylia's Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:42 am

Very nice application, seen that you have been in very exp guilds and I know they dont accept everyone and most of the people there are exp Wink
/yes , gl
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Assylia's Application Left_bar_bleue5/41Assylia's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Assylia's Application   Assylia's Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:56 am

It looks all fine to me. Yes
Back to top Go down
Assylia

Number of posts : 3
In Game Name : Aeoris The Holy
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Assylia's Application   Assylia's Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:43 am

Thx so far. Smile
Back to top Go down
white

white

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character's info
Character name:: White Monky Miss
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Assylia's Application Left_bar_bleue14/30Assylia's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)

PostSubject: Re: Assylia's Application   Assylia's Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:52 am

I like your apply Wink

/yes
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
Assylia's Application Left_bar_bleue26/30Assylia's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Assylia's Application   Assylia's Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:14 am

No objection here /yes
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Verament Sineater
Profession:: N/x N/x
Assylia's Application Left_bar_bleue0/41Assylia's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: Assylia's Application   Assylia's Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:42 am

/yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assylia's Application   Assylia's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assylia's Application
Page 1 of 1