Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application by Kyru Jin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyru Jin

Number of posts : 4
In Game Name : Kyru Jin
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Application by Kyru Jin Empty
PostSubject: Application by Kyru Jin   Application by Kyru Jin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:56 am

1. real name/in game name: Hello, my real name is Warre; IGN: Kyru Jin

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT): Belgium, GMT+1

3. characters(professions): Kyru Jin (Main)(A/X), Monky Jin (Mo/X), Heavy Jin (D/X)

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her: Kyru Jin; Protector of Cantha :/ I know it's silly but I prefer to help people and go on dungeon/elite mission runs... Im working on it though... leet

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM: Got experience in FoW, UW, DoA, All dungeons. (Both farming and full runs)

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?
My current goal is to work on my maxed titles... I want to boost them at least to 5...

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in? Been in TIG quite a long while... also supported my brother's guild leet which collapsed.

9. PvE, PvP or both? PvE only. Might do some AB for Balth faction...

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of? Err... getting my 4th ascended armor set? woootie (Love your emoticons Razz)

11. Describe yourself as player: I like helping others and farm a bit... But I really adore going to a dungeon or an elite mission with people wearing the same cape. Very Happy

12. Tell us more about yourself as person: Well Im a serious person allways in for a laugh... Sometimes Im silent, sometimes Im talkative...

13. Age & gender: Male, 14

14. Why do you want to join and how can you contribute to guild? Id like to join to do some Elite missions with you guys, And to be in the same guild as my brother (Hyru Jin)

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together): Im playing GW for 19 months, and played it for 1054 hours. I gathered 2.000.000 experience on my main.

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]? Off course, I'd like to know all news and updates on the guild, and off course chat some with the guildies.

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]? My brother, Hyru Jin (Names might look a bit on eachother), is in this guild too...

18. optional: guru name: None
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
Titles maxed::
Application by Kyru Jin Left_bar_bleue26/30Application by Kyru Jin Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Application by Kyru Jin   Application by Kyru Jin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:09 am

Sorry but its going to be a no from me, lets see what the others think though
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character's info
Character name:: Mate You Got Monked
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Application by Kyru Jin Left_bar_bleue1337/41Application by Kyru Jin Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application by Kyru Jin   Application by Kyru Jin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:18 am

Bit short but seems everything is there
gonna decide later
/maybe
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Application by Kyru Jin Left_bar_bleue11/41Application by Kyru Jin Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application by Kyru Jin   Application by Kyru Jin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:24 am

well, application alone really isn't impressive, specially when you compare it to all other application we're getting lately, guild is also getting quite full, means we'll have to be more strict with new recruits. Imo elite PvE guild isn't really right thing for you, looking at apply you seem like a casual PvE gamer. Can't really see you fit in our guild, sry.
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Application by Kyru Jin Left_bar_bleue18/30Application by Kyru Jin Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Application by Kyru Jin   Application by Kyru Jin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:21 am

Horus wrote:
well, application alone really isn't impressive, specially when you compare it to all other application we're getting lately, guild is also getting quite full, means we'll have to be more strict with new recruits. Imo elite PvE guild isn't really right thing for you, looking at apply you seem like a casual PvE gamer. Can't really see you fit in our guild, sry.

Nothing else to add..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application by Kyru Jin   Application by Kyru Jin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application by Kyru Jin
Page 1 of 1