Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minase
Touch my McDougal
Minase

Number of posts : 31
Location : England-Cornwall (Before you ask, no I dont find my cousin attractive)
In Game Name : minase san
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Character's info
Character name:: Minase san
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//? Left_bar_bleue100/100Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//? Empty
PostSubject: Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//?   Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:05 pm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1P3Wc-37pC4

It's actually not a bad song, lots of swearing though...
Back to top Go down
Minase
Touch my McDougal
Minase

Location : England-Cornwall (Before you ask, no I dont find my cousin attractive)

Character's info
Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//? Left_bar_bleue100/100Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//?   Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:06 pm

Holy shit..
I just found out this guy was born in Cornwall, a place called Lanner which isn't far from where I live at all..
Back to top Go down
Minase
Touch my McDougal
Minase

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//?   Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:14 pm

Just goes to show how inbred-land can produce the weirdest crap..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//?   Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this THE most fucked up music video ever???//?
Page 1 of 1