Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application - Smarty

Go down 
+5
Axe
jester
JKB
Patrona
Smarty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Smarty

Smarty

Number of posts : 26
In Game Name : Mister Smartypants
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: Mister Smartypants
Profession:: Me/x Me/x
Titles maxed::
Application - Smarty Left_bar_bleue27/30Application - Smarty Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)

Application - Smarty Empty
PostSubject: Application - Smarty   Application - Smarty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:15 pm

1. real name/in game name

Fran/Mister Smartypants. I prefer being called Smarty in game.

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT)

England, so, GMT wintertime BST summertime.

3. characters(professions)

11 PvE characters, 2 perma PvP and 1 rerollable PvP characters.

PvE characters of note are Mister Smartypants (mes, main/title character), Jarek Durant (para), No Miracles Today (monk), Unity In Duality (sin, currently taking him through GW:EN so I can try VS farming from the perma side), Lucas Silveira (necro, current survivor attempt), and Antonia Corvinia (war, permapre lvl 11 and not really counting cos I want company across the wall waaaaahhh). Rest (rit, ele, derv, war, ranger) became mules after HM and title grind was added to the game.

PvP characters are Harmony Crystal (ele) and I Be A Pirate Yarr (ranger, god help me - I suck at ranger in PvP but he looks great Razz).

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her

Smarty currently has 13/30 titles maxed and is close to maxing another 5.

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM

Hard mode is something I've done on and off, mainly with ex-guildies and people from my friends list when someone wants an extra person along, sometimes with hero/hench. I've not done it consistently enough to consider myself experienced, and I haven't got all my HM titles yet, but I'm not a liability. Smile Similarly with high end areas and dungeons (with the odd exception such as CoF and VS farm runs, which I've done a lot). My current guild started doing DoA runs but there weren't enough people interested in doing it regularly, so I have a little experience of doing cryway there but not much. I've completed FoW a couple of times; Underworld, The Deep, Urgoz Warren and Sorrow's Furnace once each, mainly due to lack of regular company; haven't tried Tombs yet because my ranger is still a survivor.

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?

Current goals are to get GWAMM on Smarty, get legendary survivor with my necro, and get my sin through GW:EN. I spend most of my time ABing. Yes, my goals and my time spent do not match.

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?

Spent most of my time in my own family/friends guild. Everyone but me has now quit GW, though. Have tried a couple of other guilds since, but have had problems with time/event incompatibility and guild inactivity. I'm really looking for an active guild that does organised hard mode events on a regular basis that doesn't always start them while my youngest children are still awake (ie after 8pm GMT).

Past guilds other than my own are:
Guild Nirvana [GN] (Hi Missy!!!)
MARA
Spirit and Sanctuary [SaS]/Lost in the [Mist] alliance

8. TS/vent + micro?

Got both. Mic only seems to work with TS for some reason though.

9. PvE, PvP or both?

I used to think both; however, I've recently come to the conclusion that I suck at all forms of PvP other than AB, so unless it's a very well organised guild event, or a good friend off my friends list inviting me, I'm PvE + AB all the way.

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of?

I'm proud of every title I've achieved on Smarty. I can't think of anything remarkable I've achieved in game, though.

11. Describe yourself as player

A talkative perfectionist.

12. Tell us more about yourself as person

Married with three kids, oldest of whom plays GW underage. Addicted to GW. Yes, I'm a bad parent.

13. Age & gender

38 year old female.

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?

I'm looking for a large, organised, PvE guild that I can do plenty of HM with during GW's lifetime and hopefully stay with into GW2. I'm hoping for company whilst title chasing myself and would like to help others get their titles when I'm finished. I've been through the main GW storyline so many times in NM that I'd like to mix it up with organised guild outings to elite areas, to help keep the game fresh and to have something to aim for besides title completion and ofc to make some money along the way. I can contribute many hours of playtime to these sorts of guild activities. Very Happy

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)

I'll preface this horrendous number by saying I turn GW on in the morning and rarely turn it off before bedtime, but I spend several hours afk completely and several more using the game as a chat room while I intermittently afk for family reasons, so these are hours logged on to game rather than hours actually played: 6369 hours over 30 months.

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?

Use - depends if I have anything meaningful or silly to contribute; check - several times a day guaranteed.

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?

Thread on guru.

18. optional: guru name

Mister Smartypants.

In closing I'd like to say thanks for reading through my ramblings, and request that if you don't think I'd fit in because of relative HM inexperience or time preferences then please reject me now as I'd much rather not join and then leave again a month later due to incompatibilities. Hopefully you'll think I'd be a good fit, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Profession:: N/x N/x
Application - Smarty Left_bar_bleue4/30Application - Smarty Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smarty   Application - Smarty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:28 pm

do you think every1 here has all hm titles? - no

Quote :
6369 hours over 30 months

you played allmost double of what i've played in 1 year shorter time
don't call yourself inexp Smile

i'd just accept you for the very nice filled in app Smile

/yes
Back to top Go down
JKB

JKB

Number of posts : 38
In Game Name : Auril Nightkin
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character's info
Character name:: Auril Nightkin
Profession:: W/x W/x
Application - Smarty Left_bar_bleue18/41Application - Smarty Empty_bar_bleue  (18/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smarty   Application - Smarty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:04 pm

I think we were on the same AB team not too long ago, and if I recall correctly, you were at the very lest semi decent. I can't really make a proper judgement after a round or two anyway. And I didn't save the build you used , so that's another good sign. Razz

The application looks ok too.
Back to top Go down
jester
Site Admin
jester

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character's info
Character name:: Core Dumper
Application - Smarty Left_bar_bleue27/41Application - Smarty Empty_bar_bleue  (27/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smarty   Application - Smarty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Smarty wrote:
...that doesn't always start them while my youngest children are still awake (ie after 8pm GMT)....
...while I intermittently afk for family reasons...
I can really relate to that, as i have 2 kids as well. So how could i possibly say no?
Besides i really like your application and from what i have read, i wouldn't say you're inexperienced.

/yes here!
Back to top Go down
Axe
your only jealous cause i have the voices in my head !

Number of posts : 69
In Game Name : Axe The Assasin
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smarty   Application - Smarty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:56 am

Enjoyed reading that app (as boring as that sounds), she seems a fun and experienced player and 11 slots ! thats what i call addicted.........../yes from me
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Application - Smarty Left_bar_bleue31/41Application - Smarty Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smarty   Application - Smarty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:38 am

/yes

Nice app, looks like a good addition to the guild IMO
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Application - Smarty Left_bar_bleue5/41Application - Smarty Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smarty   Application - Smarty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:59 am

Our good, filled applications are coming back. Smile Although, Missy isn't here anymore. I wonder if she still checks our forums once a while... Razz
Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Angels
Your WoH's... Diverted!
Angels

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character's info
Character name:: Angels Guidance
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Application - Smarty Left_bar_bleue26/9001Application - Smarty Empty_bar_bleue  (26/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smarty   Application - Smarty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:39 am

Yee, cant reject for any reason Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jangmai.deviantart.com/
Smarty

Smarty

Number of posts : 26
In Game Name : Mister Smartypants
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: Mister Smartypants
Profession:: Me/x Me/x
Application - Smarty Left_bar_bleue27/30Application - Smarty Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smarty   Application - Smarty Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:01 am

Thankyou all. Smile If you do decide to invite me, please let me know in advance as I'll have to leave my current guild before you can. (My guild leader knows I'm planning on leaving due to the inactivity, I'm just sticking around cos I want access to ABs and don't want constant recruiting whispers, plus those that are active are nice folks.)

@ JKB: Yeah I thought the tag sounded familiar from AB when I saw the ad on guru. I can't remember anything one way or the other about whoever it was I partied with and unless you were a WoH dagger monk (Very Happy) I didn't save your build either, so it's all good from this end too.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Application - Smarty Left_bar_bleue11/41Application - Smarty Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smarty   Application - Smarty Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:59 am

ok, contact me or an officer in game to get invite Smile
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
jester
Site Admin
jester

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character's info
Character name:: Core Dumper
Application - Smarty Left_bar_bleue27/41Application - Smarty Empty_bar_bleue  (27/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smarty   Application - Smarty Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:07 pm

invited - closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smarty   Application - Smarty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Smarty
Page 1 of 1