Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daft's Application

Go down 
+5
Cama
Hoot
OnyX
Horus
Daft Shifty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Daft Shifty

Daft Shifty

Number of posts : 27
In Game Name : Daft Shifty
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character's info
Character name:: Daft Shifty
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Daft's Application Left_bar_bleue2/41Daft's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (2/41)

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:28 pm

1. real name/in game name: Hey Guys. I'm Cam or in game Daft Shifty, you may also see me on my sin occasionally (Lust and Greed)

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT): I live in New Zealand (near Australia) +12gmt. My time table slots in quite nicely with American times.

3. characters(professions): I play my Necro, Daft Shifty, mostly, but spend a lot of time on my assassin (Lust and Greed). I can play monk (Daft Shifty Monk) when it is required as well as ele (Daft the Wise) and Warrior (Brock Bartoc). i always have a pvp slot (Daft the Angry) open for AB etc.

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her: My "main" has a maxxed norn title and is working on tyrian, canthan and eotn things. i will do nf things when i get around to it :-)

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM: I have done a LOT of HM over the last few years, with good gameplay skills on most roles. I try to roll through a zone a day, though at the moment I'm rolling through canthan pve to get my sin some decent armor :-). I have done copious amounts of FoW and UW with an occasional DoA run thrown in there too. I would like to get a dungeon a day done also.

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?: My current goals in GW include maxing titles (as many as poss) and playing through missions on alt chars. I spend most of my "spare time" on gw doing uwsc on my sin. Having fun is also high on the agenda xD.

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in? Past guilds worth mentioning... spent time in the [KISS] alliance, but was bored so left, some time in GWEN IS [EVIL], but left as activity rates dwindled, and for the last 8months the [zoso] alliance, which died recently.

8. TS/vent + micro? Yes although my mike sounds like ass atm.

9. PvE, PvP or both? I spend a lot of time in PVE but when I am bored/burnt out i go to PVP. I have GvG xp, HA r1, do a lot of AB and CM as well as occasional HB when i can be bothered my HB rank has been around the 500s. My PVE game is very good and i have been described as one of the "Best necros in gw" (my old AL)

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of Not so much really, breaking the top 500 in HB was nice, as was finishing all the elite areas in gw.

11. Describe yourself as player as a player i like to think of myself as a strong player with xp in multiple zones and strong in most proffessions.

12. Tell us more about yourself as person hmmm as a person i like to think of myself as a great listener and a very social person, i follow most instructions to the letter and i like to have a active AC and GC. I'm a determined player and will never give up. even with 55% DP xD

13. Age & gender

I am 18 years old and a male

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?

I will attempt to join as many groups as possible to contribute to the strength of the guild, i plan on joining [GoDT] because i have heard of its strong reputation and i believe the guild will help me achieve goals

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)

3253 hours over 25 months

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?

yes i am active on many forums when i am not in game

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?

I discovered [GoDT] through reputation and found joining info on guru

18. optional: guru name
Daft Shifty

Last edited by Daft Shifty on Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daft Shifty

Daft Shifty

Character's info

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:29 pm

is there any particular reason i can only see around half of my app?
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Daft's Application Left_bar_bleue11/41Daft's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:42 am

click edit button and add put the rest of application in Wink
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Daft Shifty

Daft Shifty

Character's info

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 pm

There we go xD thank you horus.
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Daft's Application Left_bar_bleue31/41Daft's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:16 am

thought I recognised the name, I have played with Daft the Angry a few times in HA (I'm usually playing as Onyx Blindbow (yes he really is a blind ranger your would have to see him to believe it) or Emo Onyx the ele))

Seemed to be a decent chap, not a rager which is a rarity in HA these days xD

your PvE exp looks ok imo

/yes
Back to top Go down
Hoot
BANNED by Horus for Axe
Hoot

Number of posts : 55
In Game Name : Ele Hootmalist

Character's info
Character name:: Ele Hootmalist
Profession:: E/x E/x
Daft's Application Left_bar_bleue27/30Daft's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:07 am

Absolutely not.

No offence Daft - in fact I thought your application was very well presented and I was all ready to give a /Yes from me.

I just cannot agree with OnyX you see? If Onyx changes his mind and says "No" then I will pour my support into your application.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Daft's Application Left_bar_bleue31/41Daft's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:19 am

Hoot wrote:
Absolutely not.

No offence Daft - in fact I thought your application was very well presented and I was all ready to give a /Yes from me.

I just cannot agree with OnyX you see? If Onyx changes his mind and says "No" then I will pour my support into your application.

Good Luck!

OK where is that kick button?
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Daft's Application Left_bar_bleue5/41Daft's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:42 am

Seems like a good application. I give it a yes.
Back to top Go down
Willem
Owner of the Universe.
Willem

Number of posts : 99
In Game Name : Brio The Exalted
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character's info
Character name:: Brio The Exalted
Daft's Application Left_bar_bleue6/30Daft's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (6/30)

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:44 am

The App. looks perfect, but you see. We aren't an American Guild, we're more of an European Guild. All our events are on GMT times, so this would give a bit of a problem..

Daft Shifty wrote:
I live in New Zealand (near Australia) +12gmt. My time table slots in quite nicely with American times.

For the experience I'll say /YES.
But for the time I need to say /NO.

It's just that we're online when you're a sleep, and same if we're a sleep you're online.
Sad

/No.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info
Daft's Application Left_bar_bleue11/41Daft's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:55 am

well, i tend to agree that time zones could cause problems since there's 12 hours difference between us and you - our evening is your morning and vice versa
Back to top Go down
Daft Shifty

Daft Shifty

Character's info

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:53 am

Time zones aren't too bad though becuase i dont tend to play during my afternoon, usually from when i get home from work (10pm nz) towhen i get to bed (some time in the morning.) I have been in euro based guilds before. And for the occasion where im on in the afternoon t is around 3pm nz or 8pm american (and i presume you have american players.) HOWEVER if you still think it is obtrusive then i shall not question your decision.
Back to top Go down
Daft Shifty

Daft Shifty

Character's info

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:47 pm

5 days since last reply. Is that a no?
Back to top Go down
jester
Site Admin
jester

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character's info
Character name:: Core Dumper
Daft's Application Left_bar_bleue27/41Daft's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (27/41)

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:05 pm

Nice application. I don't see any problems with the timezone, we have American members as well.
So its a yes from me
Back to top Go down
JKB

JKB

Number of posts : 38
In Game Name : Auril Nightkin
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character's info
Character name:: Auril Nightkin
Profession:: W/x W/x
Daft's Application Left_bar_bleue18/41Daft's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (18/41)

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:36 pm

You seem like a decent guy with enough experience to be able to contribute. The timezone difference could be a problem, but there's only one way to find out, right?

This guy gets a "yes" from me.

Daft Shifty wrote:
I'm a determined player and will never give up. even with 55% DP xD
I sure could've used your help to motivate our team in an "interesting" FoW run we made a few days ago. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ienu of Issn

Ienu of Issn

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Character's info
Character name:: Ienu of Issn
Daft's Application Left_bar_bleue15/41Daft's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (15/41)

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:33 pm

Yes from me. I'm an American player and it doesn't pose too much of a problem. Alliance has quite a few Amerccain players in it.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:53 pm

time zone problem here is because he is aussie Wink

anyway, we can try and see how it goes

contact me or and officer in game for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daft's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daft's Application   Daft's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daft's Application
Page 1 of 1