Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artix's Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blobsmak

Number of posts : 3
In Game Name : Ron Artix
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Artix's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Artix's Application.   Artix's Application. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:49 pm

1. real name/in game name Real name: Dylan Dickinson IGN: Vanqish Artix (Most Played).

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT)12:00AM - 9:00Pm.

3. characters(professions)
Vanqish Artix (Necro) , Ron Artix(Warrior) , Santuro Artix )(Assasin) , Purifying Essence (Monk) , Cuddly Marshmellow (ele, though only started a while ago in Prophs so low lvl Razz )Stealthy Essence (Dervish)

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her
The main character i play is Vanqish Artix, mainly because i love SS and playing as a minion master I love you )Maxed out titles - Elonian Elite Skill Hunter, Canthan Elite Skill Hunter.

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM:
I like to do all types of Elite Missions and Dungeons, i have completed all dungeons apart from Slavers Exile ^^.

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?
My current goal in GW is too get "God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals" although ive only maxed out 2 titles, im willing to go all the way.

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in? The past guild i was in was called "Glyph Of Lesser [PIE]", the reason i left this guild is becasue there was constant argueing about who is best and people persistanly saying "Im Leaving" and " This guild is boring, guild eventually came to and end.

8. TS/vent + micro? I can get on vent if needed, i have 2 comps which one of mate uses with vent on, so im sure he will let me use it if i am needed

9. PvE, PvP or both?
I mainly do PvE - Urgoz,FoW,UW,Deep,DoA, <3 to vanquish area's

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of? The most noteable achievement i have made my skillz title that i have worked on during this Winterday almost r4 cheers .

11. Describe yourself as player
Fun, love to PvE, get new titles and meet loads of fun new people along the way Smile

12. Tell us more about yourself as person
I would best describe myself as a Fun,up for anything kind of person, i play for my school football/soccer team and a local derby team called "Longcroft Lions".

13. Age & gender
I am a 15 year old male from West yorkshire, england.

14. Why do you want to join and how can you contribute to guild?
I would like to join GoDT as a new experience and get to meet lots of new people, and wanting to learn different things from different people.

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)
Total time i have been playing is 25 monthes,
Across all characters: 2022 hours.

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]? Ofcourse i would alien , i would be interested in what would be going on in GW world, and post some interesting things of my own Sleep

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]I first heard about GoDT when i was talking with Zodiac Commander,i was talking about the guild asking questions about it, sounded interesting, so i asked for invite, he sent me here to the forum .

Thanks alot, hope to see you all soon. Sorry if i mis-lead anyone about my main intreast in GW being ab, i meant it as its my fav PvP thing even though i dont PvP anymore.

Last edited by blobsmak on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Titles maxed::
Artix's Application. Left_bar_bleue5/41Artix's Application. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Artix's Application.   Artix's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:43 am

blobsmak wrote:
17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?I heard about GoDT in my previous guild, an officer in there was saying how cool some of the members look E.G Zodiac Commander
Are you joining us to look at Warriors with Obsidian armour and Chaos Gloves or was it sarcastic?

We hardly do DoA and you haven't written about the other areas. We are able to do it though, it has to be announced.

I'm still unconvinced, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
Artix's Application. Left_bar_bleue11/41Artix's Application. Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Artix's Application.   Artix's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:43 am

well, i'm afraid you're not exactly what our guild is looking for, you seem to lack experience and have different interests as us

/no
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
blobsmak

Number of posts : 3
In Game Name : Ron Artix
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Artix's Application.   Artix's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:51 am

Ok, you guys arnt nothing special so bleh, i have better things to do with my lifebsides gw anyway, so goodbye alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artix's Application.   Artix's Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artix's Application.
Page 1 of 1