Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[GoDT] Aion is up and running

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
[GoDT] Aion is up and running Left_bar_bleue11/41[GoDT] Aion is up and running Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

[GoDT] Aion is up and running Empty
PostSubject: [GoDT] Aion is up and running   [GoDT] Aion is up and running Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:45 pm

[GoDT] Aion

Well, as some of you may have noticed, some ppl recently said they'll be playing Aion: The Tower of Eternity game when it is released, and considering ammount of ppl who said so, we decided to go in that game together and create a new guild there too. Since Aion is not released yet and is few months off still, we decided to make a forum for guild there to establish a community of players who're gonna play it and get to know eachother better before we go live.

Why posting this in a GW forum? Because i thought i should let ya know, what are plans of some members and explain that this definately wont mean end of GoDT in GW or our inactivity after Aion is released, as we'll stay in guild and join for events etc - afterall GW is f2p and we can log in at any time to join for event.

Anyway, anyone who's gonna play Aion is welcome to join us and become a part of our guild there, anyone who's not gonna play it is also welcome to join our forum there, as there are a lot of entertaining things to do and ppl online chatting nearly 24/7.

With that new forum we made for Aion guild, i may as well consider to get simmilar one for GW guild, since current one obviously lacks some add-ons and modules to bring some fun, but about this i'll keep you informed. Also one idea was for both guilds to have a common website and then sepperated forums, to make it easier to stay in contact with the rest of a crow Wink This means that i'm calling anyone who has some experience with website designing or who knows some GOOD free-to-host website provider to give me a PM or post in here to talk about it further(yes, i'm willing to pay GW money for a website, but unfortenately cant pay real money since i dont have access to online paying until i get a full-time job).

Ok, should be enough about this for now Wink

check Aion [GoDT] forum here

hope to see you there soon Wink
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Profession:: N/x N/x
[GoDT] Aion is up and running Left_bar_bleue4/30[GoDT] Aion is up and running Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: [GoDT] Aion is up and running   [GoDT] Aion is up and running Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:21 am

<3 new spamming refugee
Back to top Go down
Prcko

Prcko

Number of posts : 11
In Game Name : Prcko Lighthammer
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Character's info
Character name:: Prcko Lighthammer
Profession:: W/x W/x
[GoDT] Aion is up and running Left_bar_bleue30/30[GoDT] Aion is up and running Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: [GoDT] Aion is up and running   [GoDT] Aion is up and running Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:02 am

Quote :
with the rest of a crow Wink

its crew. I have to correct typos Laughing

Well I'm not sure I'll play Aion since i don't want to throw money on some monthly fee, but I am for new forum Very Happy

Maybe some ppl get more forum active after new one is out Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GoDT] Aion is up and running   [GoDT] Aion is up and running Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GoDT] Aion is up and running
Page 1 of 1