Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)

Go down 
+6
JKB
Prcko
Prince
DarkChaos
Patrona
Pudel_himself
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pudel_himself

Number of posts : 3
In Game Name : Pudels Mad Monk Oo
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Empty
PostSubject: Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)   Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:35 pm

First of all, hello. =)

Well, these are the requiered informations about me:

1. real name/in game name

My name is Ioannis Bikas, my ingame name is Pudels Mad Monk Oo. Since my name is greek and i know that its not easy to pronounce for people who arent greek i prefer Janni or Pudels.

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT)

I was born in greece but i live in germany since i'm 2 years old. Refering to that my GMT is +1.

3. characters(professions)

Actually i have only one character due to my little sister who deleted all of my characters while i was on a classtrip Very Happy My character is Pudels Mad Monk Oo. Obviosly he is a Monk Very Happy

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her

Well, since i have only one character, he is my main character x) He has 14 titles maxed so far. I'm working on getting *God walking amongst mere mortals* on him so my aim is at least 30 maxed titles. His current titles are:

1. Legendary Survivor. (, which i did oldschool. In other words without any farming or brawling, just playing through the campaigns, mainly prophecies, collecting elite skills. However it took me 19 trys to get him that title, dead number 18 was on 1,32 million experience due to my antivir which minimized my Guild Wars window Very Happy )

2. Protector of Tyria.

3. Guardian of Tyria.

4. Tyrian Vanquisher.

5. Tyrian Elite Skill Hunter.

6. Tyrian Grand Master Cartographer. ( without texmod, which was a pain Very Happy )

7. Protector of Cantha.

8. Guardian of Cantha.

9. Canthan Vanquisher.

10. Canthan Elite Skill Hunter.

11. Canthan Grand Master Cartographer.

12. Protector of Elona.

13. Guardian of Elona.

14. Legendary Guardian.

Im working currently on getting my Elonian Grand Master Cartographer aswell as my Elonian Vanquisher. When i get them i will be getting Legendary Cartographer and Legendary Vanquisher aswell. I guess my next maxed title, which i will achieve in the next days, will be Legendary Spearmarshall. That will get me to *I'm Very Important* =)

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM

Im pretty experienced when it comes to elite missions and areas in GW. I love to do HM =). There is nothing more fun than elite areas with nice players =). I did Urgoz Warren lots of times already, and i realy like that area. Im capable of Cryway aswell as Discordway, Oldschoolway, and whatever you like me to play Very Happy ( i prefer Oldschoolway most of the time, even though i rarely get a group for that. However its just realy cool to me to play with mixed builds that fit together cause its more challenging then e.g. cryway ) I did the Deep HM several times aswell, but id like to do it way more often Very Happy I had my greatest monking experience in the Tombs of Primeval Kings where i monked a 6 man Team as only monk ( due to two leavers, one of them a Monk ) without anyone dying on HM =) I also did UW and FoW fullruns a few times. Id like to do that realy more often, but that wasnt realy possible in the past cause the guilds i was in werent realy up for HM stuff ( even though they all write [XXX] recruiting ! Title hunts/ HM / bla bla -.-'' ) which will hopefully change if i am lucky enough to be part of [GoDT] =) Moreover i joined some DoA runs, but never had the luck to get a DoA HM fullrun cause my guilds werent offering such and pug groups always failed due to leavers or suiciding Damage Dealers complaining bout not getting healed when they run miles away from the monks while they are regenerating energy. But i want to slay Mallyx in HM at least a couple of times in my GW1 life :p I did some dungeons in Eotn in Hm but i think i can still learn a lot.

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?

My current goal in GW is to achieve the title *God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals* and to do as much elite areas as possible. In addition to that i want to buy all skills of all professions on my main character. I already have all skills of all professions out of prophecies and factions.

Well the first thing im doing when i get on and have time is to ask the alliance if they want to do elite missions or vanquishes. If not ( what is unfortunately mostly the case ) i map Elona or try to max other titles on my Monk.

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?

Even though im a very loyal member i have already been in many guilds ( too many in my opinion ). I never found what im searching for. The guilds i was in were divided into guilds trying to give the impression they are leet, but aperently arent realy serios cause they dont have any HM going on and everybody is just playing alone, and guilds who are just complete funguilds rminding me more of a chatroom then a Guild Wars guild. Even though i havent found the guild i want to stay in, i was officer in every guild i joined.
I dont realy remember all guilds i have bin in but here are a few of them:

[TUC] The United Crusaders ( very friendly guild based on friendship, i liked to be in there )
[ULH] Unstopable Legendary Heros ( aswell a friendly guild based on friendship, i made good friends there )
[Lion] The Dragon Guild From Hell ( was a realy good guild till they were kicked out of there alliance )
[KISS] Passionate Kiss of Nosferatu ( a nice big guild which was unfortunately injured by some incidens ( officers kicking huge amount of members randomly ) i liked it but it wasnt realy what i was searching for, i wanted a guild where i can join HM runs, which most likely never took place there. What i disliked aswell was the fact that i was sticked into a dead guild like 2 days after i was promoted to a officer and had to recruit like hell. Together with some other officers we raised the guild to 60+ members again in 2 weeks )
At the moment im member of [DUA] Down Under Alliance, which is a pure fun guild. I joined it cause i like most people in there.

8. TS/vent + micro?

I can use TS and Ventrilo, but i prefer Ventrilo cause of the better sound quality. If a guild is offering it i enjoy using it =)

9. PvE, PvP or both?

I play PvE most of the time and i prefer it. Im not very experienced in PvP but im always intrested in improving my skills and learning new things so i would be glad to do some more PvP.

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of?

Im proud of my Legendary Survivor title and my monking skills =)

11. Describe yourself as player

I'm a patient player and im always up for new things =) Im very helpfull and i like to join vanquishes and HM missions no matter if ive alrdy done them or not. I want my party/ guild to be succesfull so i try to be flexible. I dont care if i have to play a Bonder in a Urgoz HM run if noone else is able to play it due to a lack of skills, even if that means petty much doing nothing xD Im always friendly and i always explain things to other players who maybe arent that experienced. Im talkative and chatty and i like to meet nice people and make friends =) Further more i dont like to play alone and am always glad to have some company.

12. Tell us more about yourself as person

Well, I love Sports Very Happy I do Sports like 3-5 hours every day =) Its just my greatest passion i think =) I love to Swimm, to play volleyball, to play football ( soccer ), to play tennis or badminton or table tennis and especially to go iceskating =) My main sports are Gymnastics and Triathlon. My father was professional icehockey player, which is why i started iceskating. I am very successfull when it comes to sport, im pretty much good at everything. I was about to become professional football player but my career was terminated by several injuries on my left leg due to other players just trying to stop me with everything they have. Even though sport is a solid part of my life =)
Im visiting a grammar school in germany ( the 3rd hardest i think ) and im pretty succesfull in school. I think thats cause i love school Very Happy I love to do things together with other people, and school is just like the best place on earth xD Always friends around me, i just enjoy my time there =)
The first computer game i played was Diablo 2, which i enjoyed a long time =) I quited cause of the many cheaters.
Further more i like to read, mostly philosophie ( must have something to do with the fact that im greek xD ) and i like to cook ( "" xD ). Im creative and i like to draw aswell.
My best subjects at school are English and Sports. I speak 5 languages. English, German, French, Greek and Czech ( my mother is czech thats why :p ). Although i alrdy speak 5 languages i want to learn a few more in my life. Italian and some Asian language aswell, maybe latin.
I love music aswell Very Happy Im listening to nearly every genre, but i love Heavy Metal for some reason, even if i dont look like that Very Happy I want to learn how to play some more instruments. The instrument i currently play is guitar which i learned from my father.
Even though we often argue, i love my little sister =) She is 13 years old. She is ... well 13 years old xD Most of the time we are like the dream team but sometimes she is moody. Well i love her though xD I dont have a girlfriend at the moment cause i just broke up with a girl like 2 months ago which is why im not rly into relationships at the moment.
In the futur i want to live in a english speaking country. I am joining a bilingual class aswell.
Since im athletic i do not drink alcohol, dont smoke and dont take any sorts of drucks xD
My greates weakness is that sometimes its a bit difficult to me to admit things :>
Well the latest event in my life took place last week when my parents offered me to pay me the study at an elite-sports-university =)

13. Age & gender

Im 18 years old and im male =)

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?

After some research about [GoDT] im pretty confident that that may be the guild i want to stay in =) I hope that i will have the chance to rape a lot of elite HM areas with you guys =P I can contribute my experience and my time to the guild. I also dont have a problem with required daily faction contributions and stuff like that.

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)

My account is 17 months old. I took a break about 4 months after my sister deleted my characters. I have played a total of 2723 hours.
My main and only character is 7 months old and i played a total of 1196 hours with him =)

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?

I think if a guild offers a forum it should be used. Thats why ill stick to using it regulary and checking it every day. ( If a Guild is offering a homepage it always becomes my startpage )

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?

A good friend of mine, Prcko Lighthammer, is member of GoDT and told me bout that guild. After he told me i made some research and now i desided that i want to join it =)

18. optional: guru name

Dont have a guru name but i can create one if necessary.

Thx for reading my application and i hope i can join [GoDT] =)
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Left_bar_bleue4/30Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)   Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:41 pm

very well written app

/yes
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Left_bar_bleue26/30Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)   Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Yes from me
Back to top Go down
Prince
Shit happens ... specialy to ME
Prince

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: Prince Of Godt
Profession:: P/x P/x
Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Left_bar_bleue2/41Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)   Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:56 pm

/Yes From me cheers
Back to top Go down
Prcko

Prcko

Number of posts : 11
In Game Name : Prcko Lighthammer
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Character's info
Character name:: Prcko Lighthammer
Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Left_bar_bleue30/30Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)   Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Laughing He is my m8, so i have to say NO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

j/k

Laughing /YES OFC Laughing
Back to top Go down
JKB

JKB

Number of posts : 38
In Game Name : Auril Nightkin
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character's info
Character name:: Auril Nightkin
Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Left_bar_bleue18/41Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)   Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Looks fairly good to me. A nice application with plenty of information.
However, you will be quite limited by only having one character, maybe you should make another one to be more flexible.

Anyway, you'll get a yes from.
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Left_bar_bleue31/41Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)   Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:09 am

I Likey!

/yes
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Left_bar_bleue11/41Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)   Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:54 am

Twisted Evil

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
jester
Site Admin
jester

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character's info
Character name:: Core Dumper
Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Left_bar_bleue27/41Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Empty_bar_bleue  (27/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)   Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:43 am

Looks great to me
/Yes
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Left_bar_bleue11/41Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)   Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:40 am

contact me or an officer in game to recieve invite Wink
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Zodiac

Zodiac

Number of posts : 33
In Game Name : Zodiac The Fury
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Character's info
Character name:: Zodiac The Fury
Profession:: E/x E/x
Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Left_bar_bleue10/30Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)   Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:02 pm

Thats almost exactly the same as what happened to my survivor, but i was on 1.25m exp, brawling and a packard bell 'Recovery Media' message popped up Sad

Hope you have fun here Smile
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Left_bar_bleue4/30Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)   Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:18 am

invited...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)   Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application of Pudel_himself to [GoDT] =)
Page 1 of 1