Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luka's Application ;)

Go down 
+5
JKB
Axe
klader
Horus
Luka
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Luka

Number of posts : 7
In Game Name : Luka The Monk
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Luka's Application ;) Empty
PostSubject: Luka's Application ;)   Luka's Application ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:58 am

1. Real and In-game name

My name is Luka. My IGN is Luka The Monk.

2. Location and time zone (GMT)

I was born here in Maribor, Slovenia, Europe, and my GMT is 1

3. characters(professions)

Well i have got 5 PvE proffesions which are:[/size]

1. Warrior (done NF, EotN)
2. Ranger (done NF)
3. Ele (done NF)4. Assassin (maybe i'll done Factions but for now is farming character)
5. Monk (done all campaigns + expansion)

4. Main characters and maxed titles on Him/Her:
Well, since my main character (Monk) reched all campaigns i started on titles. My first title was Legendary Spearmarshall, then Holy Lightbringer (Without these books, only with farming and SS/LB runs). So my titles are:

1. Legendary Spearmarshall
2. Holy Lightbringer
3. Protector Of Elona
4. Protector Of Chantha
5. Protector Of Tyria
6. Guardian Of Elona
7. Guardian Of Chantha

Im currently working on getting my Conoisseur Of Confectionaries as my 8th title. I should do cheaper/easier titles but i always liked this title, especially last year at Chanthan New Year, when i reached 2k Sugar points (Without buying, only farming). Well now its Wintersday, this title is going well, i'm already on 7.5k points (i get 500-1k points per day).

After Sweet Tooth title, i will go for Guardian Of Tyria, then i'll have 10 maxed (People Know Me). My monk have done all the campagisn long time ago, but after i done that i was reserving cash for my armor and weps, now i'm focused on titles.

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM

Im expirienced with Elite areas such as DoA, Underworld, FoW, Urgoz and Deep. I also did many HM/NM dungeons, and HM missions...I also like Oldschool HM, whitout Godmode (Consumables), but some of these areas/dungeons are too hard to done without cons. Well i can also run the Forgemaster Run (Getting FoW armor), with the player which needs this and 1 or 2 of his heroes.

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?

My current goal in GW is to achieve the title "God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals", play in teams, have fun with guildies and friends etc.

Well when i log on, the first thing i do is clean my inventory Razz. Then i do titles, farming, helping etc.

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?

Well i was in many guilds (PvE), but i didn't find what i'm looking for. My past guilds were:

-Team Of The North [EotN], in allaince with Pudel Himself [TUC],
-Clades Gravior Omnibus [Nos], which name is latin and means Catastrophe Greater Then Any Before [Us],
-Reason Of Mirror [SNOW], very friendly and titlehunting guild, but i have to say that the alliance suck.

With guilds i have done many elite areas, i have acces to all campaigns HM/NM and all elite areas, i'm also helpful, friendly and loyal member. =)

8. TS/vent micro?

I can use Ventrilo, which i also prefer because of better sound qualitty, but i can download TS if necessary.

9. PvE, PvP or both?

Most of the time in GW i play PvE, but i also like PvP. In PvE i'm maxing titles, farming...I'm also farming in PvP (Z-Keys), I'm doing Fort Aspenwood, Jade Quarry, RA, TA etc. So i prefer PvE but i also like to play in parts of PvP.

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you're proud of?

Well i'm proud of my Obsidian Armor and Chaos Gloves, which took me 3 weeks -.-.

11. Describe yourself as player

Well i'm friendly patient player, which wanna have fun, i'm also helpfull and talkable. I'd like to talk in GC/AC, helping/joining in HM/NM missions/dungeons...Well i prefer playing monk, but i can join with other proffesions if u want, i'm expirienced with DoA, FoW, UW...

12. Tell us more about yourself as person

Well, I love music Very Happy I play guitar like 3-4 hours/day. That's my passion since i started to listen to: Rock, Old Rock, Psychodelic Rock, Metal...I also like sports, the most i like is basketball, football, in winter i like Skiing. I have older sister which is sometimes annoying, but i still love her (well she's my sister Razz), i live with my parents in Slovenia (Europe), and i like the life here. At the moment i don't have girlfriend, but i have a good female friend, which understands me and like to talk to me everytime i need a nice word =).
13. Age & gender

Im 15 years old, i'm male

14. Why do you want to join and how can you contribute to guild?

Well i'm doing on titles, since my monk became my main character.
I'd love to do all of Elite Areas, I have also done a lot of DoA (Cryway) since Ursans are nerfed...So i decided to find friendly titlehunting and exp guild to reach my goal: "God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals"

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months age of all characters in hours together)

My account is 24 months old. I also took a break about 7 months since i was kicked from friend's guild (he disbanded it because he was quitting GW) and i was guildless and noob xD

My main and only character is 7 months old and i played a total of 1196 hours with him =)

16. Forum - Would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?

Yes, also guild page always comes as main page on my internet

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?

Well i've heard a lot of good things about [GoDT] all around the people i'm talking with.

18. Optional: Guru name:

LukCrazy

Well i hope you enjoyed my appliaction, i know Horus =) and i'd really like to join and hope i found the thing i was looking for. Have fun, gl on titles, and see ya In-game! afro

Last edited by Luka on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
Luka's Application ;) Left_bar_bleue11/41Luka's Application ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Luka's Application ;)   Luka's Application ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:09 am

Well, i noticed you copy pasted some parts of your application from Pudel Himself Oo's application, so would 1st like to ask you to modify that bit Wink

otherwise application looks fine, also remember you from EotN alliance, and cant remember anything bad about you.
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
klader
Pocket Pixie
klader

Number of posts : 497

Character's info
Character name:: klad hest
Profession:: W/x W/x
Luka's Application ;) Left_bar_bleue12/41Luka's Application ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/41)

PostSubject: Re: Luka's Application ;)   Luka's Application ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:29 am

remember the name . noo the bastard will steal my sweets :O haha well looks good
Back to top Go down
Axe
your only jealous cause i have the voices in my head !

Number of posts : 69
In Game Name : Axe The Assasin
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Luka's Application ;)   Luka's Application ;) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:21 am

/yes from me ...just hope he dosnt turn out to be a titlegrinder and vanquish addict lol
Back to top Go down
JKB

JKB

Number of posts : 38
In Game Name : Auril Nightkin
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character's info
Character name:: Auril Nightkin
Profession:: W/x W/x
Luka's Application ;) Left_bar_bleue18/41Luka's Application ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/41)

PostSubject: Re: Luka's Application ;)   Luka's Application ;) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:04 am

Looks allright to me, except those parts you copied straight from Pudel's application.
Adjust those parts and you might have a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Luka's Application ;) Left_bar_bleue5/41Luka's Application ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Luka's Application ;)   Luka's Application ;) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:29 pm

It looks fine to me. /yes
Back to top Go down
Prince
Shit happens ... specialy to ME
Prince

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: Prince Of Godt
Profession:: P/x P/x
Luka's Application ;) Left_bar_bleue2/41Luka's Application ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/41)

PostSubject: Re: Luka's Application ;)   Luka's Application ;) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:44 pm

look's ok so / yes
Back to top Go down
Willem
Owner of the Universe.
Willem

Number of posts : 99
In Game Name : Brio The Exalted
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character's info
Character name:: Brio The Exalted
Luka's Application ;) Left_bar_bleue6/30Luka's Application ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/30)

PostSubject: Re: Luka's Application ;)   Luka's Application ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:02 am

Omg another Slovenian! Hide!

Naah now serious, I love your proffesion choices. Back to basics. I love you
And it looks like you got some experience with the Elite areas, and we need a lot of those in our Guild.

I say:
/YES.

Razz
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Profession:: N/x N/x
Luka's Application ;) Left_bar_bleue31/41Luka's Application ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

PostSubject: Re: Luka's Application ;)   Luka's Application ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:31 am

Looks fine to me

/yes
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Luka's Application ;) Left_bar_bleue11/41Luka's Application ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Luka's Application ;)   Luka's Application ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:36 am

contact me or some officer in game for invite Wink
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luka's Application ;)   Luka's Application ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luka's Application ;)
Page 1 of 1