Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Word of Censure's Application. =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WordofCensure

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Character's info
Character name:: Word of Censure
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
Word of Censure's Application.  =D Left_bar_bleue1/41Word of Censure's Application.  =D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/41)

Word of Censure's Application.  =D Empty
PostSubject: Word of Censure's Application. =D   Word of Censure's Application.  =D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:00 am

1. real name/in game name Deryk Smith / Word of Censure

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT) Germany (GMT+1)

3. characters(professions) Word of Censure -Mo Christil of Censure - R Element of Censure - Ele

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her Word of Censure Legendary Surv. Close to Canthan Prot. Just need Gyala

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM
I've completed Urgoz and FoW on my monk. I've done Deep and DoA on my other account. You probably don't remember me, but I was in the guild a year ago, roughly. I had been banned for the Mallyx exploit.

6. Your current goals in GW & What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?
I want to have at the very least 10 max titles before GW2. I also just want to have fun, and heal people.

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?
I've been a leader of an ex-FFF guild [EOE]. Officer in [Sins]. Member of [DAWG]. I have also been in [GoDT] as mentioned before.

8. TS/vent + micro?
I have Vent and a Mic. But I can download TS.

9. PvE, PvP or both?
Both. PvE for most of it though.

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of?
I use to GvG with [RenO] but thats about it.

11. Describe yourself as player
I like to do things with people. I would much rather heal a real person than Koss. Its just more fun. I love to do Elite missions. Thats why I still play. I enjoy helping others if I can.

12. Tell us more about yourself as person
I enjoy long walks on the beach. Listening to the Jonas Brothers. and sipping on Cosmo's. (HAHA I'm kidding) I'm funny. A senior in school. Just like to play MMO's.

13. Age & gender
18 / Make

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?
I want to have fun playing. and still do things to advance my characters. I also want to be able to play with people in my own Time Zone. Thats my only problem atm is everyone I use to play with has quit, or lives in the US and can't play when I am on.

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)
I've been playing since Factions relelase. But I was banned and lost interest in the game (which is why I had left [GoDT] in the first place. My new account is about a year old. and has 1000 hours on it.

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?
Yes.

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?
Guild Wars Guru. Was actually looking at [GoE]'s site. and recognized this guilds name and got excited. I remember having a lot of fun in this guild.

Hopefully you enjoy my application. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
Light_Joe
Legendary Vanquisher of Bunnies
Light_Joe

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character's info
Character name:: Amilia Longhorn
Profession:: A/x A/x
Word of Censure's Application.  =D Left_bar_bleue20/41Word of Censure's Application.  =D Empty_bar_bleue  (20/41)

PostSubject: Re: Word of Censure's Application. =D   Word of Censure's Application.  =D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:43 am

You should use our new forum - www.godtguild.com ,we dont use this one anymore. Wink
Back to top Go down
WordofCensure

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Character's info
Character name:: Word of Censure
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Word of Censure's Application.  =D Left_bar_bleue1/41Word of Censure's Application.  =D Empty_bar_bleue  (1/41)

PostSubject: Re: Word of Censure's Application. =D   Word of Censure's Application.  =D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Thanks m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Word of Censure's Application. =D   Word of Censure's Application.  =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Word of Censure's Application. =D
Page 1 of 1