Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.

Go down 
+6
little
Brother Lion
Maj V
Horus
the twanger
DarkChaos
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
Titles maxed::
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue26/30Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty
PostSubject: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:25 pm

Well its all a good bit of fun, so let loose here and have a generally good time insulting the other social rejects that time forgot. and of course the slightly less-fortunate dropouts.
Back to top Go down
the twanger

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Character's info
Character name:: Ping My Twanger
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue4/41Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/41)

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:09 am

hey! you stole my idea i was gonna make something like this you lime sucking curtain humping butnugget
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue11/41Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:26 am

don, you guys both sux! im the only king here around and u 2 are pig
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Maj V
Maj V

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character's info
Character name:: Maj V
Profession:: R/x R/x
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue0/44Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/44)

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:03 am

hail horus the most fattest man on the world lol!
Back to top Go down
the twanger

Character's info
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue4/41Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/41)

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:32 am

bleck tht is no insult you Twisted Evil clown hahahaha bet tht hurt didnt it?
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
DarkChaos

Character's info
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue26/30Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:33 am

you are all disgusting, rotting, fetid pieces of congealed monkey vomit.
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Character's info
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue0/44Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/44)

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:35 am

you hurt my feellings ur so dead u smelling ugly fat non showered warrior!!!
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue11/41Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:07 pm

*not allowed to insult guild leader, lol* u ugly fat smelly SMALL little growse ugly discusting unworthy crapy bitchy stupid non-inteligent IQ -99999999999999999999999999999999999 incredibly small(yep, smaller than klad muahaha) bitches!!! study
Back to top Go down
the twanger

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:33 pm

frog sucking piece of rotting monkey feices!!!
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:52 am

you snail eating bag of nails!
Back to top Go down
the twanger

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:21 am

well thx i am a bag of nails if you really want to know................you toad humping piece of bird feices
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
DarkChaos

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:59 am

dude your insults are as poor as your mental capacity, try something creative and cutting.
Back to top Go down
the twanger

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:03 am

i dont read a dictionary so i dont know what congealed means or anyother words like tht and besides i just find the word but nugget just so great
Back to top Go down
Brother Lion

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Character's info
Character name:: Brother Lion
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue15/41Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/41)

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:13 am

Stop acting so juvenile you bottom feeding WOW wannabees
Back to top Go down
little

little

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:48 pm

and why so much anger u half beaten pork eatin piece of luberjack toxic sweat mixed up with some uranium and pls do shut the fuck up if dont have anything to say u slimie cunfused earhole lubricated with butter and molten plastics (wtf did i just write?)
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
DarkChaos

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:24 pm

its the put a pin in a dictionary technique- no skill involved in random words, it shows how the juvenile mind has decresed in use as of late
Back to top Go down
Minase
Touch my McDougal
Minase

Number of posts : 31
Location : England-Cornwall (Before you ask, no I dont find my cousin attractive)
In Game Name : minase san
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Character's info
Character name:: Minase san
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue100/100Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:45 am

So's your mum

I win.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:49 am

he said insult your fellow guild mates, not their parents you motherfucking basterd with fat sister and stupid brother Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Football Season is Over
Vixen

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character's info
Character name:: The Enchanted Vixen
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue10/30Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:58 am

Enough of the internet jokes, if i wanted a virus i'd go have sex with your mother. Razz
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:23 pm

if i wanted to fail chahbek village mission in normal mode with lvl 20 character, i would call Vixen to heal
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Profession:: N/x N/x
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue31/41Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:34 pm

So you lot moving to [Koss] then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:50 pm

OnyX wrote:
So you lot moving to [Koss] then Very Happy

that was threat! not insult (i hope)
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Minase
Touch my McDougal
Minase

Number of posts : 31
Location : England-Cornwall (Before you ask, no I dont find my cousin attractive)
In Game Name : minase san
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Character's info
Character name:: Minase san
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue100/100Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:02 pm

If i wanted a reason to gouge out my eyeball's, I'd look at your face.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
DarkChaos

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:19 pm

Dear god why do people revive old topics? it was a magnet for failed attempts at decent insults back then, and nothings changed.
Back to top Go down
tamidali
ohai der !11
tamidali

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character's info
Character name:: Tamidali Monk
Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Left_bar_bleue13/37Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Empty_bar_bleue  (13/37)

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:37 pm

its like a failed idea that actually somehow went even more wrong. Your piling more fail where you just are failing epically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.   Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insult your fellow members! you slime-sucking, scum-buckets.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW :: The [GoDT] Inn :: Spamming section!-
Jump to: