Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...

Go down 
+9
Stefan
Silith
Avaia
Sipi
Lyra Dendera
DarkChaos
klader
Maj V
Horus
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue11/41when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty
PostSubject: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:00 am

ok, we all know we did many stupid - funny things when we 1st started with GW, so i thought we may share it with others, to make have some laughing Very Happy

Last edited by Horus on Tue May 13, 2008 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Maj V
Maj V

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character's info
Character name:: Maj V
Profession:: R/x R/x
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue0/44when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/44)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:02 am

was asking for a month what lol means and what 15^50 means
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue11/41when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:08 am

to start it: as when i started with GW, my friend(elf) told me about minion masters to be very strong. As i didn't really liek the look of necromancers, i decided to make a ranger to have a better looking char. I of course used necro skills only and except for starter bow, didnt use any bows. I was trying to be MM till Kryta, where someone laughed at me when he saw my build and i was so ashamed when he explained to me how it works... Embarassed

Also loved it when i did a mission with flare/fire storm warrior lol!
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Character's info
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue0/44when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/44)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:12 am

WAIT! that time i was with you horus! when u used blood renewal he started laughing didnt realize u were embarased^^ santa

*hug* (saw that on emo forum Miika posted XD )
Back to top Go down
klader
Pocket Pixie
klader

Number of posts : 497

Character's info
Character name:: klad hest
Profession:: W/x W/x
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue12/41when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/41)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:41 am

did 2 much noob things like the armor drops. becuse it had more armor than my normal i teyed 2 use that one and i used hammer and bow with my necro xD
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue26/30when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:33 am

First char was a PvE 'Sin... 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:52 am

DarkChaos wrote:
First char was a PvE 'Sin... 'nuff said.

hahaha lol! what a noob you were Razz hehe, no offense to any sin in this guild pls
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:07 pm

dammit horus shut up XD same mistakes with klad was asking why i cant wear charr armor XD lol!
Back to top Go down
Lyra Dendera

Lyra Dendera

Number of posts : 490
In Game Name : Lyra Dendera

Character's info
Character name:: Lyra Dendera
Profession:: Me/x Me/x
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue26/41when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (26/41)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:55 pm

The night I joined GoDT 1 was the first night that HM existed. I met a GoDT officer called Ritual Mama Misha and we tried to get to The Sunspear Great Hall from Kamadan - we got owned. Neither of us were noobs ( I'd been playing for a year) but we had sooooo much still to learn. Oh what nostalgia! He invited me to join the guild and then he left a few days later.
Back to top Go down
klader
Pocket Pixie
klader

Number of posts : 497

Character's info
Character name:: klad hest
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue12/41when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/41)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:25 pm

haha ok maj Very Happy ya i remember that guy 2 lyra
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:26 am

hehe same here klady
Back to top Go down
Sipi
Nope

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character's info
Character name:: Sipi SHadowblade
Profession:: A/x A/x
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue0/41when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:05 am

horus wrote:
hahaha what a noob you were hehe, no offense to any sin in this guild pls
A bit taken.....
P.S Though I can understand that a sin is a bit hard to play, an therefore not really suitable for a beginning character.
Back to top Go down
Avaia
Difficult child
Avaia

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Character's info
Character name:: Shael the Blackswan
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue9/41when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (9/41)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:57 pm

sold perfect dead bow r9 for 30k when they were one of most expensive bows in the game.

tried to own RA with ranger with mesmer skills.

played minion master during gvg

hopefully all done in 2005 year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silith

Silith

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character's info
Character name:: Gwen Silith
Profession:: Me/x Me/x
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue11/42when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (11/42)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:02 pm

I deleted my first character because I thought I had spend my attribute points wrong.
Back to top Go down
Avaia
Difficult child
Avaia

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Character's info
Character name:: Shael the Blackswan
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue9/41when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (9/41)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:03 pm

lol, couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Stefan

Stefan

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Character's info
Character name:: Zodiac Commander
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue22/41when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (22/41)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:15 am

when i was starting gw i brought a white firey dragon sword for like 8k and i brought a custonmized wingblade sword for 4k but that was purple lol not even max dmg Basketball
Back to top Go down
Yakuza
I hurd u Liekz meh
Yakuza

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Character's info
Character name:: The Killing Yakuza
Profession:: De/x De/x
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue1/41when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/41)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:30 pm

actually...i don't know why but it turns out i never was actually that noobish xD..if any1 comes up with something i did tell me pls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Euron

Euron

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character's info
Character name:: Euron Greyjoy
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue18/41when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (18/41)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:44 am

This is gonna be hard since I still count myself as a noob.. meaning I dont take the game too seriously and dont deal with many things about it.

okay, I had necro for my secondary on my warrior and healed myself with Life syphon and such. Probably dont need to mention that I'm a champion in dying on that char king When I got laughed at in RA, it made me think.

I took my warrior into Slavers exile as soon as GWEN came out, with heroes and henchies, ofcourse didnt make it past the first group. But I persisted inthere for like 2 hours
Back to top Go down
Caspius

Caspius

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character's info
Character name:: Pauline Eim
Profession:: E/x E/x
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue0/41when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:35 pm

Well, looks like i wasn't so much of a noob too... but i still got a few funny situations, like, i did underworld runs in 30armor set on my elementalist :p Or, on my first char, which was W/mo, i did one of those 1st missions, forgot the name of it,and forgot that i can take henchies with me. I ended up by arnd 40mins battle with final, warrior boss.... (healing signet... on both sides xd )

but most funny situations i had on early days of playing was made by others in my presence - like, on one of my first gvg, one of my friends ran to the enemy's guild lord and wanded him to death. We couldn't play GvG for a while after this cuz of all that laughing....
Back to top Go down
Rhino

Registration date : 2008-05-12

Character's info
Character name:: Rhino King
when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Left_bar_bleue7/41when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Empty_bar_bleue  (7/41)

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:50 am

Getting level 20 in Cantha not realising you could use Henchmen.
Letting a git scam my 95k Urgoz Flatbow for 95g last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...   when you were a newbie in Guild Wars... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when you were a newbie in Guild Wars...
Page 1 of 1