Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for GoDT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sipi

Application for GoDT Empty
PostSubject: Application for GoDT   Application for GoDT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:21 pm

GW name: Sipi Shadowblade

Age (optional, at least say above/below 16): 15

Nationality: Finnish

Time Zone(try to tell it in GMT): +2

Time in GW: 4 months

Playing role (pve, pvp, pve/pvp): pve/pvp

Primary Character (lvl, profession): 20 assassin

How/Where did you find out about GoDT? By browsing GW Guru

What do you expect from us? I'm hoping for an alliance with people who are active at the same time as I am so that I won't have to be all alone.

Why are you applying? Because my last guild kind of left me and a few other people all alone, since it was based in america. This looks like a more active guild, and it's based in europe, so there should be more people online at the same time I am.

Tell us about youself! Well, I have an elementalist and an assassin, as my main pve characters, but I have been focusing on my assassin more. Right now ingame, I'm raising up some money to buy elite kurzick armor for my assassin. I've just recently ventured into pvp, so my only experiences are from random arenas, but I would like to try alliance battles, since I've heard they're fun.
Back to top Go down
Sipi

PostSubject: Re: Application for GoDT   Application for GoDT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:02 am

Just so you know, I'll be away for the rest of the week, so I won't be able to respond to anything ingame, or on these forums.
Back to top Go down
Sipi

PostSubject: Re: Application for GoDT   Application for GoDT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:52 pm

Ok, I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
Application for GoDT Left_bar_bleue11/41Application for GoDT Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application for GoDT   Application for GoDT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:08 pm

could i pls ask you to edit 1st post and fill the new application? few more questions added

~Horus
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Sipi

PostSubject: Re: Application for GoDT   Application for GoDT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:12 am

GW name: Sipi Shadowblade

Age (optional, at least say above/below 16): 15

Nationality: Finnish

Time Zone(try to tell it in GMT): +2

Time in GW: about 5-6 months

Playing role (pve, pvp, pve/pvp): mostly pve, although I do a bit of pvp

Primary Character (lvl, profession): 20 assassin

Hours in GW(type /age in game to see it): 180 hours 35 minutes

Your previous guild(s): I don't recall the name of my first guild, second, and previous, was Legends of Valor and Steel [WvW]

Number of maxed titles on main character: None

How/Where did you find out about GoDT? By browsing guildwarsguru

What do you expect from us? I'm hoping for an active guild, with people who are on at the same time I am

Why are you applying? Because I'm currently guildless, and I hope to be a part of an active guild, that talks with each other, and that has friendly members.

Tell us about youself! Well, I own all the campaigns and EoTN expect I don't have Nightfall yet. I haven't tried to build up any title yet, as I just completed factions and have been raising money to buy elite kurzick. Next on my agenda is completion of EoTN. After that, I suppose I should try Prophecies. I'm on actively about every other week, since I have 2 homes, and juggle between them so that I am at one one week, and the next I'm at the other. Other than that, I don't think there's much to tell.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
Application for GoDT Left_bar_bleue11/41Application for GoDT Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application for GoDT   Application for GoDT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:33 pm

we'll talk with you as long as you'll talk with us Wink also activity in guild shouldnt be a problem
contact me or any officer in game for invite
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for GoDT   Application for GoDT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for GoDT
Page 1 of 1