Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of music do you listen to?

Go down 
+21
Ienu of Issn
Axe
Odin
JKB
Delsin
Jalis Fireheart
OnyX
Hoot
Vixen
Angels
Minase
Mist
Derana
Hanma
Sineater
Cama
klader
DarkChaos
Blood
Maj V
Patrona
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue4/30What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

What kind of music do you listen to? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:37 pm

well as the title states...

i listen to rock and punk

my favourite bands are Circa Survive and Dropkick Murphys
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character's info
Character name:: Maj V
Profession:: R/x R/x
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue0/44What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/44)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue18/30What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Pretty much can listen to any , I like songs more then kinds, but I mostly listen to bands like breaking benjamine,3 doors down , linking park and three days grace Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue26/30What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:39 pm

linkin park (seems to be quite popular here eh?)/ slipknot/ papa roach/ nickelback/ black stone cherry/ three days grace/ the last goodnight- the rock and metal music basically ^^
Back to top Go down
klader
Pocket Pixie
klader

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: klad hest
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue12/41What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (12/41)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:21 pm

ok where 2 start well slipknot,metallica,linkin park, led zeppelin, akon, eminem some songs, as i lay dying !!!!!!, pink floyd, devildriver,soilwork, in flames, sonic syndicate there are some of em Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue5/41What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:32 am

Mostly electronic music. The bands I listen to aren't very known. Apparat, Lali Puna, Modeselektor, Mogwai and Robert Lippok are my current favourites. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Number of posts : 180

Character's info
Character name:: Verament Sineater
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue0/41What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:42 am

Linkin Park, Trelli's, movie + game music, Slipknot, Rammstein, Pink Floyd, Dropkick Murphys as well.

Though that is just a small collection to what I listen to Smile
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue4/30What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:47 am

Sineater wrote:
Linkin Park

linkin park seems to be quite popular..

Sineater wrote:
Dropkick Murphys

god i like them
Back to top Go down
Hanma
You're not a soldier. Damn right I 'm not. I'm an army.
Hanma

Number of posts : 12
In Game Name : Hanma Goes Tank
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character's info
Character name:: Hanma Goes Tank
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue15/41What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/41)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:12 pm

hmmm lets see on the spanish side i like (this u might not know at all) Don Omar, Aventura, Celia Cruz, Willie Chirino, Gilberto Santa Rosa. I also listen to bands like Disturbed (one of my fav rock bands), Nickelback, Linking Park, Guns and Roses, Godsmack. On the techno side i like Bass Hunter, Flutlitch, Souvenir De Chine, DJ Toxic, Nexus, Roland Kenzo, and Solarforce. That pretty much sums it up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue0/41What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:50 pm

I know of Don Omar, Aventura but not the other two... I was introduced in a exchange program in spain Smile
Back to top Go down
Derana

Derana

Number of posts : 13
In Game Name : Derana Houde
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Character's info
Character name:: Derana Houde
Profession:: De/x De/x
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue1337/1338What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1338)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:09 pm

Mostly metal. Death metal,thrash,heavy, metalcore, nu-metal.. And normal metal, and i also like reggae Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character's info
Character name:: Mate You Got Monked
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue1337/41What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/41)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:16 pm

Umm
Indie,
Chip-tune,
DnB,
Screamo,
Nu-Rave.

And Basshunter :S Dunno why ^^
Back to top Go down
Minase
Touch my McDougal
Minase

Number of posts : 31
Location : England-Cornwall (Before you ask, no I dont find my cousin attractive)
In Game Name : minase san
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Character's info
Character name:: Minase san
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue100/100What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:17 pm

Ok you asked for it:
steve vai , yngwie malmsteen , joe satriani , galneryus , turisas, celtic frost, rhapsody of fire, gloria morti, tyr, maskim, fist in foetus, windir, viking skull, rata blanca, trivium , amon amarth, children of bodom,guthrie govan,opeth,orodruin, sonata arctica, arch enemy ,ensiferum, dream theater and much more..
Back to top Go down
Angels
Your WoH's... Diverted!
Angels

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character's info
Character name:: Angels Guidance
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue26/9001What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (26/9001)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:19 pm

http://ff7.ocremix.org/

<3 Im a sucker for old themetunes or remixes. Also listen to alot of mood anthems, for some reason I have an unconventional like for panpipes.
Back to top Go down
http://jangmai.deviantart.com/
Mist

Mist

Character's info
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue1337/41What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/41)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:20 pm

pretty hench list tbh..
but srs
fist is foetus..
gtfo.
Back to top Go down
Angels
Your WoH's... Diverted!
Angels

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character's info
Character name:: Angels Guidance
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue26/9001What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (26/9001)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:22 pm

Whom? ;D *lives in sheltered and relaxing bubble*
Back to top Go down
http://jangmai.deviantart.com/
Vixen
Football Season is Over
Vixen

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character's info
Character name:: The Enchanted Vixen
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue10/30What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:42 pm

Deathcore, Metal core

BMTH>all tbh XD
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:50 pm

Minase wrote:
Ok you asked for it:
steve vai , yngwie malmsteen , joe satriani , galneryus , turisas, celtic frost, rhapsody of fire, gloria morti, tyr, maskim, fist in foetus, windir, viking skull, rata blanca, trivium , amon amarth, children of bodom,guthrie govan,opeth,orodruin, sonata arctica, arch enemy ,ensiferum, dream theater and much more..

O.o that's pretty much my ex-boyfriend's taste in music in a small paragraph...
Back to top Go down
Minase
Touch my McDougal
Minase

Location : England-Cornwall (Before you ask, no I dont find my cousin attractive)

Character's info
What kind of music do you listen to? Left_bar_bleue100/100What kind of music do you listen to? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:54 pm

Well,this ex-boyfriend of yours sound like a cool guy Razz
Back to top Go down
Minase
Touch my McDougal
Minase

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:55 pm

Mist wrote:
pretty hench list tbh..
but srs
fist is foetus..
gtfo.

That isnt even half of it..
Back to top Go down
Minase
Touch my McDougal
Minase

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:01 pm

Also really love the legend of zelda:wind waker theme tune..

dudu dumd dududu udm.

you know the one.

Well, ive spammed this thread enough i think..
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:08 pm

FIST IN FEOTUS

wtf is this?
Back to top Go down
Minase
Touch my McDougal
Minase

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:09 pm

Its a political band..
They're not all like "OMFG LOLWUUT ABAWRSHUN R W1N"

See the signature mist..
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:19 pm

srs you're gonna try and argue that fist in feotus is a good name for a band
End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Minase
Touch my McDougal
Minase

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:28 pm

Whats wrong with it?
It's powerful and it has a meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?   What kind of music do you listen to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you listen to?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next