Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hobos App**

Go down 
+4
Horus
Dark
Patrona
Hobo_Jock
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Dark

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character's info
Character name:: Da Rk Bl Ad E
Profession:: W/x W/x
Titles maxed::
Hobos App** - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hobos App** - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hobos App** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobos App**   Hobos App** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:13 pm

You're not gonna convince us to become teachers of Elite missions etc. I'm sorry but that's the way it is , I'm sure you can find a guild that teaches these things.

try the recruitment thread on guru, good luck with your search but GoDT just isn't for you.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Hobos App** - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/30Hobos App** - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

Hobos App** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobos App**   Hobos App** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:15 pm

I actually learned it myself and with guildies that were with me from the beginning.
Im sorry , we passed that lvl of starters, we are looking for players who are exp to the Elite areas , players that can run any build and would join us to vanquish/dungeons and will know what to do without us asking for it.

This is getting no where , we made our decision.
Gl with other guilds , sorry Neutral
Locked.
Back to top Go down

Hobos App**
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW :: Recruiting Center! :: closed applications-
Jump to: