Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thrax's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thrax

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-15

thrax's app Empty
PostSubject: thrax's app   thrax's app Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:16 pm

GW name: thrax the derv

Location (and time zone, try to tell in GMT): US eastern time -5 gmt time

PvE or PvP (both?): pve can do pvp tho

Characters (professions, also add which one is main char):
thrax the derv- derv of course
thrax the mage- ele
thrax the master- necro
thrax nayel-warrior
chesh cat- ranger
thrax the sin- assassin
thrax the monk- monk
i dont have a main, i can play each character just as well as the next

How long are you playing GW (from the start, just joined etc.), how many hours are on your account: 31 months, minus the time that i quit a few times while i was waiting on expansions to come out, and hours total is 1600

What guilds have you been in and what kind of Guild Experiences have you had: ive been in to many guilds to remember, the main one i was in for a long time was called destructa farquis (cant remember exact spelling its been a while) i was an officer in that and in my most recent guild i was an officer in it for a little while until i quit cuz of sum little kid drama, ive lead my own guild before with one of my rl gf's it wasnt huge but it had a good amount of active people, and atm thats all i can think of

Number of maxed titles on main character: 0 i havent really had an urge to max out any titles on my characters yet, id rather be out farming then worrying about titles

How/Where did you find out about GoDT? untouchable jen got me to come apply

What do you hope to gain from [GoDT]? actually finding a mature guild thats does stuff

Space to tell anything else about yourself my hours may not seem that great but i no ive taken a good 12 months off of the 31 months ive had characters just becuz i was bored with the game and waited for the next thing to come out, i started back up playing about 2 months ago and have most of the "new" builds set up on my characters, im not the greatest person at GW but im pretty damn good imo, im in marching band at my school so i dont get home till around 7pm my time and i also play halo, but i get most of my gw time in on weekends when the most amount of people are on, the 10 hours a week req is uber easy to get considering how much i play on weekends well i think thats bout it, if you got any questions for me you have my igns and im on here so just ask away

Guild Wars guru name(if you have):

Anything else you want to ask about [GoDT]?
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
thrax's app Left_bar_bleue18/30thrax's app Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

thrax's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: thrax's app   thrax's app Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:17 am

The requests are old , dont follow them^^
Going to refuse here to as well , sorry.
You are a farmer - solo player, we arent looking for people to wear the cape and thats all, you have no interest about titles/HM/Dungeons..etc which is the things we do, you are farming \:
We decided to be more picky , Im sorry... \:
Back to top Go down

thrax's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW :: Recruiting Center! :: closed applications-
Jump to: