Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jadyx's Application

Go down 
+2
Blood
Jadyx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jadyx

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Jadyx's Application Empty
PostSubject: Jadyx's Application   Jadyx's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:27 pm

Hey guys! I'm looking forward to GoDT and hopefully you guys will enjoy my application!

1. real name/in game name - Jonathan, Jon for short. IGN is Jadyx.

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT) - Canada EST -5.

3. characters(professions) N, Mo, R, Rt, A

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her - Necro. 5. It's a long story rather. I had an ele before with 20 max titles but since I thought I was going to quit before, I was stupid and deleted him. I'm now working towards 20 and higher with my Necro.

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM - I've done UW and FoW many times (with real builds, not Ursan!!). I've accomplished the Deep and DoA, but not Urgoz. I've found a few teams for Urgoz but we failed... yet another reason why I can be helpful to this alliance and this alliance helpful to me!

6. Your current goals in GW - GWAMM on my Necro. That's for the long term anyways. In the short term I want to be farming Dungeons and Elite Areas.

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in? - I've been in THPK, BTS, DARK. Those names may or may not be familiar to you, because they are faction-based guilds. Don't get me wrong though. I've always had a thing for PvE, and (hopefully) joining GoDT will be beneficial towards meeting new friends and having fun. Notable PvE guilds I've been in are [LOD] and [Liar].

8. TS/vent + micro? - I have vent + a mic.

9. PvE, PvP or both? - Both, but heavily PvE. If I have time and a bunch of people are getting together for HA or GvG, it is a possibility that I would join them.

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of? - Terra tanking 3 obsidian armor sets and 2 chaos gloves worth of ectos (a LONG time)

11. Describe yourself as player - Generally, I'll ask what others are doing, and if there is an open spot, I'll usually try to join. Of course, I'd also be attempting to starting groups for activities of my own, such as vanquishing areas that I need (it's never fun alone, I always prefer to have people with me). I'm talkative when the conversation is good, and when AC heats up, I know to stay away.

12. Tell us more about yourself as person - Just a guy trying to get through in life...school, work, friends, GW - trying to manage it all.

13. Age&gender - 18, Male.

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild? - Well on GWGuru I've seen a lot of [TAM] and [GoE] players and the alliance really seems (as corny as it sounds), a big family. I want something like that in GW, but the guilds I've been in just haven't offered that. I've been in each one long enough to get my name known across the alliance, yet I feel as if we don't work or co-operate together. Hopefully GoDT can remedy that Wink.

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together) - 24 Months, 2.6k Hours (Remember before I said that I thought I was going to quit ((parental issues)). That did result in a 4 month break though. So it's really 20 months and 2.6k hours.)

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of GoDT? - Heck yes I would. When I have to share the computer with family, I go on my PS3's browser and I would love to chat around on the forums.

17. optional: guru name -
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Jadyx's Application Left_bar_bleue18/30Jadyx's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Jadyx's Application   Jadyx's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Seems good to me , just got to say a few things.
First of all , most of us are europeans , we have a decent activity at your timezone, depends when you are playing we might have more^^
Second , last time I heard GW asks for double name Razz Any chances you meant Jady X ? if not , whats your ign.
also you said you wanted to join our alliance since it looks like a big family..well...not really Razz but our guild is so its cool Smile
and I just wish to know why did you apply on our forums and not on GoE or TAM , since you said you want to join their alliance ?
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Football Season is Over
Vixen

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character's info
Character name:: The Enchanted Vixen
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Jadyx's Application Left_bar_bleue10/30Jadyx's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Jadyx's Application   Jadyx's Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:09 am

Seems good to me also, once ben's questions are answered i can give my verdict.
Back to top Go down
Jadyx

PostSubject: Re: Jadyx's Application   Jadyx's Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:59 am

Woops.

1. Yes, I'm actually used to playing with europeans more than north americans. The times that I play, are generally the prime times of those europeans around me. My core friends are europeans also.

2. About IGN... my bad. I name all my characters Jadyx _____ so it's easier to know who I am. "Jadyx Blackblood" is my IGN.

3. To be honest, I went to the PVE recruiting section and I clicked on your thread. I noticed it was part of the TAM alliance, so I came over here to the forums and lurked about for 5 minutes, and decided I felt like I wanted to join.
Back to top Go down
Dark
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Dark

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character's info
Character name:: Da Rk Bl Ad E
Profession:: W/x W/x
Jadyx's Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Jadyx's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Jadyx's Application   Jadyx's Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:08 am

Yes from me, seems like a nice guy with experience.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Jadyx's Application Left_bar_bleue18/30Jadyx's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Jadyx's Application   Jadyx's Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:09 am

Alright ,well you got my vote anyway, seems ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Football Season is Over
Vixen

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character's info
Character name:: The Enchanted Vixen
Jadyx's Application Left_bar_bleue10/30Jadyx's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Jadyx's Application   Jadyx's Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:10 am

Yep, got mine too
Back to top Go down
Jadyx

PostSubject: Re: Jadyx's Application   Jadyx's Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:53 pm

So what's the verdict? Or do I need more votes? Just curious Smile
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Verament Sineater
Jadyx's Application Left_bar_bleue0/41Jadyx's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: Jadyx's Application   Jadyx's Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Smile yes from me.

Uhhh just wait a while longer until more votes reel in
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Jadyx's Application Left_bar_bleue11/41Jadyx's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Jadyx's Application   Jadyx's Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:56 am

we have some canadians in guild too (points at Jen), should be allright Wink contact me or officers in game for invite
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jadyx's Application   Jadyx's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jadyx's Application
Page 1 of 1