Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scufi's app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shoby07

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Scufi's app Empty
PostSubject: Scufi's app   Scufi's app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:38 pm

Hi!
1. My real name is Balan Alexandru. Some of my in-game names are The First Rebirth, Scufi The Smiter, Electro Vibes, Alex Le Freak.

2. Bucharest, Romania (GMT +2, +3 during summer)

3. Well, let's start off with my main char, The First Rebirth (R/any), then we have Electro Vibes (A/any), Healing Haste (Mo/any), Josephine Van Heist (D/W,R,Mo,N), Alex Le Freak (Mo/Me), Scufi The Smiter (Mo/any, 2 yrs old PvP char) + other PvP chars

4. As I've said, my main character is The First Rebirth, I'm koabd r1 on 'her' (sunspear r10, delver r10, lightbringer r8, protector of elona,cantha,tyria)

5. I am familliar with the HM concept in general, I've done most dungeons in HM, I do have experience regarding high end zones in GW (well not all of them, but mostly), etc. To put it in short terms, I've been playing this game for 3 years and 1 month (/age ftw) and I've had enough time to experience all the aspects of PvE.

6. I really want to max out my titles and make my HoM look more crowded than it is now.

7. My former guilds mostly consisted of romanian ones, pve and pvp oriented, that untill 1.5-6 years ago, when I really got started to do serious PvP, more exactly GVG. In this last year I've been in Team Harmless [TH] (PvP only, reached r400), Carebears Assasination Squad [CBA] (PvP only, reached r700) and Our Infuser Uses Frenzy [epic] (PvP only, reached r250).

8. TS/vent + micro? yup

9. Well I enjoy both playing styles with the same amount of commitment, but for the moment I'd rather focus on PvE.

10. Real life? Got admited to a good university this year after my final highschool exams). My biggest in-game achievement would be the fact that I was able to meet and play with a bunch of great persons.

11. I'm a calm player, I don't flame, I really enjoy to observe things and get documented alot on the stuff I have to do, and I am very adaptable as far as it goes for gameplay / gaming style.

12. Basically the same stuff as above, but with some added things like the fact that I enjoy electronic music very very much (except cheese & very commercial shit), I'm now officially a student and I'm very into IT.

13. I'm 19 years old (almost 20 actually), and I'm a male.

14. I would like to join this guild because I think it would help me alot to further develop my characters and I can help the guild by sharing my experiences with other members and being active overall.

15. Account age 37 months with 4,100+ hours, all characters except Alex Le Freak are at least 1 year old.

16. I always do.

17. Found it in the PvE guilds recruiting section on gwguru.com

18. optional: theunisense

Thx for taking the time to read my application, sorry for my English if I made any mistakes (English is not my native language), but most important, best of wishes to you all!
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Scufi's app Left_bar_bleue18/30Scufi's app Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

Scufi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scufi's app   Scufi's app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:03 pm

Im sorry , going to reject this one, doesnt seems like you have enough exp with HM/Elite areas.
The thing that bothers me the most is that you said you did most of the elite areas , last time I checked there are 3 that count as elite areas (4 with SF , but its foolish), correct me if Im wrong ? there are "elite dungeons" but its not an elite area.
Also , with all of our questions , you barely had any word about the things we actually do , but 1 question maybe.
Anyway ,as I said before , seems like you lack some exp , sorry its a no from me\:
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Verament Sineater
Scufi's app Left_bar_bleue0/41Scufi's app Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

Scufi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scufi's app   Scufi's app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:17 pm

Good application

With our prospects to do GvG and your field in that area would benefit us.
Your interested in being active which in my view is very important as a person that is on once a month that can do amazingly in High end stuff would not benefit our guild.

It's a yes from me Smile

Good luck with your application
Back to top Go down
Dark
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Dark

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character's info
Character name:: Da Rk Bl Ad E
Profession:: W/x W/x
Scufi's app Left_bar_bleue0/0Scufi's app Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Scufi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scufi's app   Scufi's app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:55 pm

Ben, lrn2count Razz

1.Underworld
2.Fissure of Woe
3.The Deep
4.Urgoz' warren
5.Domain of anguish
6.Sorrow's Furnace

and he says he has experienced in HM and has done most dungeons / Areas, stop trying to pick out negatives and look at the positives.

He seems like a nice guy says he is calm and doesn't flame, has experience is Both high end PvP and PvE, he is trying to max his titles and overall get more experience in PvE and share his experience with others.

I don't have any idea why you turned him down. Yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info

Scufi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scufi's app   Scufi's app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:16 pm

We cant accept every apply.
Urgoz and Deep arent hard;P but ok , I was wrong , I said I might be wrong XD
Anyway, doing most or all of the dugneons on HM doesnt give you that much exp.
I cant change my answer now.
Back to top Go down
shoby07

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Scufi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scufi's app   Scufi's app Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:26 am

Dark wrote:
Ben, lrn2count Razz

1.Underworld
2.Fissure of Woe
3.The Deep
4.Urgoz' warren
5.Domain of anguish
6.Sorrow's Furnace

and he says he has experienced in HM and has done most dungeons / Areas, stop trying to pick out negatives and look at the positives.

He seems like a nice guy says he is calm and doesn't flame, has experience is Both high end PvP and PvE, he is trying to max his titles and overall get more experience in PvE and share his experience with others.

I don't have any idea why you turned him down. Yes from me.

1. mostly farmed in uw with 600hp/smiter or 55hp/ss.
2. I've been going into FoW since the B/P parties were still on (even before factions came out). I've been chestrunning there or going with a normal group.
3. Been there several times (didn't rly liked factions overall, I've just tried it for curiosity)
4. Been there (same reason)
5. As I use my ranger as a main char, I've done 3-man DoA. I've tried to go in a PUG with my monk to do a full run in DoA, but you know how "good" PUGs can be, so after an epic fail I decided to never do this without ppl that I know.
6. I've done SF in my early days, old times anyway (can still remember the good old smell of fresh greenies dropping).

As I was telling, I am familiar with all aspects of PvE, but not being in a guild that is really interested in high end pve, I tried to go into PUGs, and that was an painful experience.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Scufi's app Left_bar_bleue11/41Scufi's app Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

Scufi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scufi's app   Scufi's app Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:58 am

nah, i think he would be a decent addition to guild Wink the more ppl with skills and willingness to join teams for stuff we do, the better Wink

contact me or some officer in game for invite
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info

Scufi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scufi's app   Scufi's app Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:05 am

Seen you already been invited.. tho I got to add seems like all the things you did was Farming, I hope it wont be like that anymore
:\
welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scufi's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scufi's app   Scufi's app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scufi's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW :: Recruiting Center! :: closed applications-
Jump to: