Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sapper's App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sapper

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Sapper's App Empty
PostSubject: Sapper's App   Sapper's App Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:56 am

1. Real name is Chris, IGN is Lake Hobby, Myra Max, and S A P P E R

2. Right now im in Okinawa Japan, time zone is GMT +9 (wifes in the Air Force)

3. Lake Hobby is my main-Paragon, Myra Max is my farm toon-monk, and S A P P E R is a warrior, I just made him not too long ago, beat gwen but thats about it.

4. Lake Hobby is my main, only has 1 maxed title, with 2 more close.

5. Vanquished half of Elona, done a few HM missions in Elona and dungeons in GWEN

6. I used to play a while ago, started a little after Factions came out, and quit and sold the account right after beating Nightfall to start playing WoW. Right now I'm working on getting back to where I was.

7. It was so long ago I don't even remember. Did a few UW/FOW runs, but was mostly in PVP guilds.

8. Just installed a new HD, so I dont think i have either right now, but I have used both, vent mostly, and i have a mic

9. Mostly PVE now, my old account was a r5, and I got to r3 pugging, and really don't want to go through that again. That and I always ran halls with either Bspike or Iway, and from what I've heard they've both been nerfed pretty good. I did halls till they changed it to 6 man, then quit till they changed it back, then quit again when they nerfed Heroway. That was fun.

10. My old account I got max Sunspear before HM, when you had to go in solo at r8 and let the guy res for 7 or 8 hours without logging out.

11. I like trying different builds to see what works best. So far its been Imbagon with SS/Empathy a close second. Main reason I've stopped playing wow is I've been farming BT/MH for 8 months (not sure if any of you play, but for those that dont, they are t6/close to end game raids.) All I have to show for it is a cape, offhand, and around 100g a day that I have to farm. Thats what brought me back to GW. I like that you can play the game without having to farm money. Once you get max armor, weapons and runes/mods, you're done, you don't need money to play.

12. I play games alot. There are quite a few days when i play 12-14 hours a day.

13. 25/m

14. Since we started playing again a couple months ago, me and my wife have been doing everything with just us and hero's. Not really having and trouble anywhere, but its starting to get boring and I'm looking for some other people that I can play with. And I hate pugging with a passion.

15. Total-586 hours over the past 12 months, Para is 283, monk is 187, warrior is 34 over past 12 days. I also have a bank toon, 3 pvp toons and a pre toon.

16. If its active, which it looks like it is. Most guild's i've been in both here and in WoW weren't.

17. From Guru

18. Sapper, but I never post on there, most read and use auctions.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Sapper's App Left_bar_bleue18/30Sapper's App Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

Sapper's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapper's App   Sapper's App Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:32 am

Doesnt seems you have enoguh exp with the things we do \:
Low amount of hours..(under our minimum actually...)
I have to say no on this one sorry \:
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Sapper's App Left_bar_bleue5/41Sapper's App Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

Sapper's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapper's App   Sapper's App Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:14 am

It doesn't look like you'll really fit this guild. About the experience... I can't really get an idea what you usually do on PvE. I'm afraid I must refuse it as well, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Sapper's App Left_bar_bleue11/41Sapper's App Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

Sapper's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapper's App   Sapper's App Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:36 am

reasons above, also there's noone else in guild or in alliance within same time zone as you.

Can't see you benefiting this guild, sry
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Profession:: N/x N/x
Sapper's App Left_bar_bleue4/30Sapper's App Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

Sapper's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapper's App   Sapper's App Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:44 pm

agree with statements above...

we're looking people with a large PvE knowledge, and you seem to be rather pvp-orientated.

sry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sapper's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapper's App   Sapper's App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapper's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW :: Recruiting Center! :: closed applications-
Jump to: