Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baltaas Slaapes

Go down 
+3
Horus
Blood
baltaas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
baltaas

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:15 pm

1. real name/in game name
Baltaas Slaapes

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT)
+3gtm

3. characters(professions), Mesmer, Ele, NEcro

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her
Mesmer, 27

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM
All elites i have done only not urgoz Sad

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?
want to play elite areas help for guildies , atm i do fast faction farming

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?
im been DARK , TAS, LV - im not change guilds alot

8. TS/vent + micro?
got ventr

9. PvE, PvP or both?
dsnt matter Wink better pve

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of?
yea, my maxx tittles

11. Describe yourself as player
heh what a question Very Happy

12. Tell us more about yourself as person
shizle my nizzle Smile

13. Age & gender
25, male

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?
ouh .. i wana max my last tittles and help do do elite areas for every one in guild

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)
4.600 h , 16 mil xp

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?
accept me , then offcorse i use this forum , nice information there Smile

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?
read guildguru

18. optional: guru name. 187
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Baltaas Slaapes Left_bar_bleue18/30Baltaas Slaapes Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:33 pm

Lack of exp with Elite areas , and you only have mesmer, ele and nec :S
Dunno what to say .. really :S
you also said 4600 hours, within how many months ?
Back to top Go down
baltaas

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:38 pm

22months
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Baltaas Slaapes Left_bar_bleue11/41Baltaas Slaapes Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:02 am

ermm, after seeing some other application we got lately, this one looks very empty with some lack of info

Quote :
11. Describe yourself as player
heh what a question Very Happy

12. Tell us more about yourself as person
shizle my nizzle Smile

ugh?

Quote :
14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?
ouh .. i wana max my last tittles and help do do elite areas for every one in guild

ok, i got it... you want to maxe those last titles, but 2nd part of answer? you want to help others or get help? Because in any case i don't really like the answer - if you're there only to gain some help on things that are too hard for you - sry
if you're there because you think you need to help - ugh, sry, but we can do just any area with ease

also:

Quote :
15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)
4.600 h , 16 mil xp

did you understand question wrong or you thought exp matters for anything? Because we asked for age of month in hours and months Wink

Apply as whole didn't convince me (yet)
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Baltaas Slaapes Left_bar_bleue5/41Baltaas Slaapes Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:15 am

I still don't really see why you'd like to join. Your application doesn't say a lot to me, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:18 am

ok, so he had apply at GoE too... no answer for few days and he decided to apply at GoDT (reasons are that he wants to be a prty of big pve guild and part of this alliance)

re-opened this for more opinions
Back to top Go down
baltaas

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:45 am

Horus wrote:
ok, so he had apply at GoE too... no answer for few days and he decided to apply at GoDT (reasons are that he wants to be a prty of big pve guild and part of this alliance)

re-opened this for more opinions

heh.

when i send the naswers aplication was closed and i lost information.

1. im not english my englosh r not so good, i thinking one and cant tell my mind thing realy.lol soz for that.
2. i wana joing Big pve guild, for making fun things with u guys.
3. it dsnt matter wich guild im am. i want be in ally who play pve. Ur guild is answering me this is move to dream , ty for this.
4. I was playing 1.5 year, 22 months, and get 16mil xp for my mesmer.
5. still need to get sweet/party tittle and i heard arena do new tittle for quests.
6. every day i get sick of hfff, now i do this only for my guild and for my tittle but its long way to get kurzik 12lvl .. nah i dont wana this better then i run lucky tittle in noobs islands!
7. every day when i done my zaishen, hfff10k , i staying and w8ting for something , its borring because noone play anymore pve, exept in us guild. it focus on factions! i jump city by city and wach for ppl who scream help me. i help them always .. because im sick of boring ..
8. im not 10years old m8, if u one time show what to do i can do fast nextime. learnig quick.
9. yea i undrestand i dont have Rangers monk , but all characters got 20lvl , and i can do very fast misions, becausi i know them from my head Very Happy

regards
baltaas

p.s ask me guys ask me .. i realy wana join good pve guild who play GW not say just play but didnt play nothing
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:43 am

english really isn't good part of you, but it's understandable, not all ppl here are from england or have english as native language(so it really doesn't bother me)

Saying you want to join elite PvE guild to do elite areas and missions with is fine, but many ppl say that and then after joining they just don't do any.

Anyway, when i think you applied at another guild while applying here doesn't bother me so much anymore... I can understand it, actually "been there, done that", had some simmilar experience, so it's ok.

Looking at what is written in apply and leave alone what anything else, it's yes from me.
Back to top Go down
baltaas

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:18 am

Horus wrote:
english really isn't good part of you, but it's understandable, not all ppl here are from england or have english as native language(so it really doesn't bother me)

Saying you want to join elite PvE guild to do elite areas and missions with is fine, but many ppl say that and then after joining they just don't do any.

Anyway, when i think you applied at another guild while applying here doesn't bother me so much anymore... I can understand it, actually "been there, done that", had some simmilar experience, so it's ok.

Looking at what is written in apply and leave alone what anything else, it's yes from me.

1.english really isn't good part of you, but it's understandable, not all ppl here are from england or have english as native language(so it really doesn't bother me)
Love these ppl who understand me or tryo understand, if not undrestand they explain again again!
2.Saying you want to join elite PvE guild to do elite areas and missions with is fine, but many ppl say that and then after joining they just don't do any
i hope u kick them and tak normal ppl ? Smile because if im off from faction farming then i always be free and can do anytihing what want the guild.
3. Anyway, when i think you applied at another guild while applying here doesn't bother me so much anymore... I can understand it, actually "been there, done that", had some simmilar experience, so it's ok.
roll that shit light that shit smoke it - same ... i told u, i want be in Guild Who play PvE alot and only pve, elite areas ar cream from all things in GW.
4. Looking at what is written in apply and leave alone what anything else, it's yes from me.
its Surprise before heloweens, i hope others accept me 2, then i can show what we can rape together. because talking is one but doing things is second.

5. for all u know .. i know u r a lot xp ppl who know what to do have to do. always when i cheking ur builds in guildguru forums , i see this all can do with mesmer to ... but i get many times refused, mesmer sux bla bla .. then why many ppl now is playing Crayway .. before half year i talk to friends need to make 8 cryers then they rape whole things .. after half year , this is now .. many ppl use this .. lol, same as imbagon .. ppl talk talk i didn know about this , i play with my paragon to make survivor .. and make my own build for self kill easy bla bla to get faster to lutgardis .. and after when i saw imbagion i understand i make this shit by own thing .. and last was build for my mesmer when i make it i saw it in wiki one month after i make it .. its call Smiter of ilusion , Promise finisher, and many others .. dont know why but i make with my own thing and after this when i make it someone start to talk about this .. interesting but true :]

6. ty for answers again ..
7. about my online time .. most on weekends im of from pc , but im plaing every day at evenings .. if something realy fun hapens in weekends i can be there. now im w8ting realy heloweens to get my party and sweet tittle .. maby i cant get party but sweet 100% ..

Gl guys w8ting answers and questions , im always open for good guys

Last edited by baltaas on Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:31 am

Cant decide really..
You didnt convicne me yet and the lack of prof bothers me^^
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:32 am

Blood wrote:
lack of prof bothers me^^

i have 7 lvl20 chars and only ever use monk, on rare occasions also some sin or ele - maybe if he has space, he can do some other chars in future, otherwise mesmer are quite "hot" atm, for most of farm runs - cryway, perma
Back to top Go down
baltaas

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:47 am

Horus wrote:
Blood wrote:
lack of prof bothers me^^

i have 7 lvl20 chars and only ever use monk, on rare occasions also some sin or ele - maybe if he has space, he can do some other chars in future, otherwise mesmer are quite "hot" atm, for most of farm runs - cryway, perma

1.monk is always in party :] no monk no life , yea i understand got Rt, P, D who can heal alot too , but monk is faster i think and do more heal then others. this is my mind.
2. Mesmer can be perma | mesmer = Sin
3. Mesmer = fast cast nuker
4. Mesmer is fast recharge cryer
5. mesmer = necro samewith signet of ilusion crazy one, and with mimitry + ilusion signet he can be a SS as well , nuker as well bla bla ..
6.. i got other profesions 2 .. Necro done all things , if ned something i can get there fast , i got ELE done any area only not GWEN , its easy for me .. just now i dont need this , when i need it i can get it ..
7. mesmer is mesmer he can be everything Smile
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:14 am

Mesmer cant be a melee prof Razz or a ranger&para Razz but I didnt see it will make me say no ^^
Also Horus , the point is that you do HAVE those chars and if needed you play on them Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Dark

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character's info
Character name:: Da Rk Bl Ad E
Profession:: W/x W/x
Baltaas Slaapes Left_bar_bleue0/0Baltaas Slaapes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:23 am

I beg to differ, my Fragility / Devastating hammer mesmer is quite popular in ab Razz

Anyway I'll say yes and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
baltaas

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:46 am

Blood wrote:
Mesmer cant be a melee prof Razz or a ranger&para Razz but I didnt see it will make me say no ^^
Also Horus , the point is that you do HAVE those chars and if needed you play on them Smile

i can play easy on other profesion it dsnt matter 8 skills only Very Happy
yea mesmer IW .. but it not melle for elite areas, it is melle for fun not for hard things Very Happy
my hours .. i think its good m8 , im not 15years old , who can play after scool , im men who work and who got thinks to do to earn money in real life , because i need to eat and i dont live with my mom anymore .. and 4600h for 22 months is good. Smile

ok got no time now .. brb later cya guys tnx for answers and dont be angry on popl who fight for life Wink
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:34 am

baltaas wrote:

my hours .. i think its good m8 , im not 15years old , who can play after scool , im men who work and who got thinks to do to earn money in real life , because i need to eat and i dont live with my mom anymore .. and 4600h for 22 months is good. Smile

)
Lol , read what I said carefully Razz I said Horus , not Hours :PP
Anyway , I got to say that this guy seems great , he got my vote;)
Back to top Go down
baltaas

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:39 am

ty guys , who i need to whisp in game. i do this on sunday .. sya gl in Urgoz and DoA Wink
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Football Season is Over
Vixen

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character's info
Character name:: The Enchanted Vixen
Baltaas Slaapes Left_bar_bleue10/30Baltaas Slaapes Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:31 am

i still dont like the app, as you all know i hate one word answers /:
and he doesnt seem too experienced imo.
And, he's acting as in he is already in
Quote :
ty guys , who i need to whisp in game. i do this on sunday .. sya gl in Urgoz and DoA

Ehh :s
It's a no from me, Sorry. /:
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
Baltaas Slaapes Left_bar_bleue26/30Baltaas Slaapes Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:39 am

Its a no here
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:06 am

hmm, found out him, mist and tamidali are friends and applied together.

I give it a yes for all 3 then... (talked to them in game)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baltaas Slaapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltaas Slaapes   Baltaas Slaapes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baltaas Slaapes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW :: Recruiting Center! :: closed applications-
Jump to: