Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sabriel's Application

Go down 
+7
Spira
Vixen
Dark
Cama
white
Patrona
Sabriel
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabriel

Sabriel

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character's info
Character name:: Sabriel of Arius
Profession:: P/x P/x
Titles maxed::
Sabriel's Application Left_bar_bleue7/41Sabriel's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (7/41)

Sabriel's Application Empty
PostSubject: Sabriel's Application   Sabriel's Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:55 pm

Hi,

I guess I can't really write an introduction cuz most of the information is already in the application, so I'll just get started.

1. real name/in game name- Magnus/ Sabriel of Arius

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT)- +1GMT (Norway)

3. characters(professions)- (Para, Monk, Assassin, Ranger, Derv, Necro and Warrior)

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her- Main char is my para with 7 maxed titles.

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM- I have done most elite areas in HM except Urgoz which I am very interested in trying. I have not done that many dungeons cuz lack of people, etc. Very little VQing but interested in trying.

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?- Complete all dungeons and elite areas (should be easy enough) but do them with motivated and experienced players and continue doing them.

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?- I have not been in many "hardcore" PvE guilds but I feel I have sufficient encounters with the situations I will meet in GoDT. Mainly I have been in guilds with casual friends I have met ingame.

8. TS/vent + micro? I have TS, vent and mic (slightly unstable, meaning sometimes very static sometimes fine)

9. PvE, PvP or both?- Mostly interested in PvE, but if we make a good and motivated HA/GvG/TA team you can count me in!

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of?- Nearly winning HoH, running Forgemaster for someone with just me, my heroes (and his but were terrible)

11. Describe yourself as player- Motivated, loyal, able to take advice, quick-learning and good general knowledge of the game.

12. Tell us more about yourself as person- I am an active person playing lots of basketball and currently taking the IB program at school.

13. Age & gender- 17 male

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?- I want to take part in/explore the hardest of areas in GW while contributing to an overall team effort, while making friends.

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)- 32 months, 2200 hours.

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?- Yes I would be willing to do that, to keep in touch with the guild and information on events.

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?- Found on PvE recruitments section on Guru Forum, but have heard about TAM/GoE alliance.

18. optional: guru name- Ethreal/Ethreal666

Thank you for your time and effort to read this and I hope to be part of one of the greatest alliances ingame soon!

Sabriel
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Profession:: N/x N/x
Sabriel's Application Left_bar_bleue4/30Sabriel's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel's Application   Sabriel's Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:57 pm

paras are always welcome....

/yes
Back to top Go down
white

white

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character's info
Character name:: White Monky Miss
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Sabriel's Application Left_bar_bleue14/30Sabriel's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel's Application   Sabriel's Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:04 pm

it looks great to me

/yes
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Sabriel's Application Left_bar_bleue5/41Sabriel's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel's Application   Sabriel's Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:05 pm

It's a yes from me as well.
Back to top Go down
Dark
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Dark

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character's info
Character name:: Da Rk Bl Ad E
Profession:: W/x W/x
Sabriel's Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Sabriel's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel's Application   Sabriel's Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:33 pm

Yeah from me
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Football Season is Over
Vixen

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character's info
Character name:: The Enchanted Vixen
Sabriel's Application Left_bar_bleue10/30Sabriel's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel's Application   Sabriel's Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:39 pm

Looks good to me, /yes
Back to top Go down
Spira

Spira

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character's info
Character name:: Huntress of Spira
Profession:: R/x R/x
Sabriel's Application Left_bar_bleue21/41Sabriel's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (21/41)

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel's Application   Sabriel's Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:44 pm

I say Yes ^^.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Sabriel's Application Left_bar_bleue26/30Sabriel's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel's Application   Sabriel's Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:02 am

not bad exp level and seem like you're quite an active teamworker, yes from me
Back to top Go down
klader
Pocket Pixie
klader

Number of posts : 497

Character's info
Character name:: klad hest
Sabriel's Application Left_bar_bleue12/41Sabriel's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (12/41)

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel's Application   Sabriel's Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:20 am

well chaos said it all ;D ya get a yes from me 2
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character's info
Character name:: Maj V
Profession:: R/x R/x
Sabriel's Application Left_bar_bleue0/44Sabriel's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/44)

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel's Application   Sabriel's Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:21 am

welcome for me
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Sabriel's Application Left_bar_bleue11/41Sabriel's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel's Application   Sabriel's Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:31 pm

get in contact with officer or me in game for invite Wink
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Sabriel

Sabriel

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character's info
Character name:: Sabriel of Arius
Profession:: P/x P/x
Sabriel's Application Left_bar_bleue7/41Sabriel's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (7/41)

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel's Application   Sabriel's Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:28 am

sweet, will do! thanks again guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel's Application   Sabriel's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabriel's Application
Page 1 of 1