Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Havoc's application

Go down 
+10
DarkChaos
Patrona
Missy
Sineater
white
Dark
Horus
Erina
Blood
havoc
14 posters
AuthorMessage
havoc

havoc

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character's info
Character name:: Utter Havoc
Profession:: W/x W/x
Titles maxed::
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue24/41Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (24/41)

Havoc's application Empty
PostSubject: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:18 pm

1. real name/in game name: Harold / Utter Havoc

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT): Germany, GMT+1

3. characters(professions): I have 30 characters on 2 accounts, so I'm not even going to try to list them seperately. Most of them are just pack mules though. All the professions are covered, but I prefer warrior and ele.

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her: Utter Havoc with 24 titles. It should be alot more, but I gave up on title chasing because the grind was ruining my enjoyment of the game.

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM: I only really play in HM unless someone needs help in NM. I've done DoA, all of the dungeons multiple times in HM, DoA, UW, DoA, FoW, DoA, random acts of vanquishing throughout all campaigns, and, uh, did I mention DoA?

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW?: I don't really have any goals ingame per se, although I should probably get back to title hunting. I game for the enjoyment of the game, and am quick to help others or join in missions. I often camp out somewhere and run missions (for free) for people who are having problems. Also I get tons of calls for help from people I've helped in the past.

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?:
Liars, Cheats, Thieves and [Pigs]
The Dragons Denizons [TDD]
Soul of Destruction [SoD]

8. TS/vent + micro?: yes/yes + yes.

9. PvE, PvP or both?: Mostly PVE, some AB, and I schedule my real life around those supercool wintersday snowball fights.

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you're proud of?: No. Er, at least not ingame...

11. Describe yourself as player: I like beating on opponents. A born warrior. I make a terrible Monk (usually complaining out loud that nobody's healing me while I'm beating on opponents...).

12. Tell us more about yourself as person: Actually, I really hate talking about me. I'm just a normal guy. Nobody hates me and not everybody loves me. I'm american btw, despite living in Germany.

13. Age & gender: 43 (yeah, I'm old!) & male

14. Why do you want to join and how can you contribute to guild?: Honestly? Arwin, GI, Nymph, and Missy all defected here from SoD, leaving me standing all alone in that big, empty guild hall. They were nice enough to let me know to where they defected though. So here I am. I don't really know anything about GoDT despite having trawled what I could see of your forums. I know and trust my mates though. If they say this is the place to be, then this is the place to be. I'll contribute however I can, of course, by being active and interested in the guild, and the people in it.

15. Account and characters age (just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together): 26 months and 2,548 hours.

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]? yes. I am an avid forum user.

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?: Arwin told me. He said Nick was hiding here. I'll get you Nick! You and your little chuiwawa!

18. optional: guru name: None, but anyone interested can check out user:Utter_Havoc on guildwiki.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue18/30Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:43 am

How can we refuse to another SoD guy ?
Ofc its a yes Smile and thanks about the PM Smile
Back to top Go down
Erina

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:28 am

Would be a loss to refuse him. Smile Used to run DoA with Havoc. A real nice person, and a skilled player i have all respects for.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue11/41Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:55 am

heard too many good things about him to even consider anything else than acceptance^^

also 30 characters? wow!
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Dark
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Dark

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character's info
Character name:: Da Rk Bl Ad E
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue0/0Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:47 am

Yes from me

Do I really need a reason?
Back to top Go down
white

white

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character's info
Character name:: White Monky Miss
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue14/30Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:21 am

this is an offer you cant refuse Very Happy

ofc its a yes
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Verament Sineater
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue0/41Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:16 am

yes from me ^-^
Back to top Go down
Missy

Missy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Character's info
Character name:: Princess Hangy
Profession:: E/x E/x
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue30/41Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (30/41)

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:52 am

Wil be a big great YES!! from me.

Great to see you here Havoc Smile
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue4/30Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 am

/yes

Dark wrote:
Do I really need a reason?

... no
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue26/30Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:05 am

A yes from me
Back to top Go down
klader
Pocket Pixie
klader

Number of posts : 497

Character's info
Character name:: klad hest
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue12/41Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (12/41)

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:07 am

yes from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G I

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:16 am

Quote :
17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?: Arwin told me. He said Nick was hiding here. I'll get you Nick! You and your little chuiwawa!

ARGH thought i was save here
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue11/41Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:33 am

contact any officer or me in game for invite Wink
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue5/41Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:26 am

It's a yes from me, too.
Back to top Go down
havoc

havoc

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Character's info
Character name:: Utter Havoc
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue24/41Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (24/41)

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Good deal, and a big thanks to all of you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jester
Site Admin
jester

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character's info
Character name:: Core Dumper
Havoc's application Left_bar_bleue27/41Havoc's application Empty_bar_bleue  (27/41)

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:54 pm

Invited - Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havoc's application   Havoc's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Havoc's application
Page 1 of 1