Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Title Changes in the works

Go down 
+5
Maj V
Madeen
Angels
Sabriel
Horus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue11/41Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

Title Changes in the works Empty
PostSubject: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:28 am

Quote :
Originally Posted by Linsey's Journal
I'm deep into the design process on the big title rebalance we have planned to release in the November content update. I'm about a week away from having the design locked down and then will start working on implementing it. Because I am trying to hit so many different areas of the game, this is going to be a pretty big update. As such, we won't be able to put it out there in Octobers build which will make that build a bit light but I think it will be worth the wait. Plus we have the Halloween event this month so it won't be too light.

I'm going to get back to analyzing the rates of faction gain now, just wanted to let people know how we are doing over here

Last edited by Horus on Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Sabriel

Sabriel

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character's info
Character name:: Sabriel of Arius
Profession:: P/x P/x
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue7/41Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (7/41)

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:40 am

hmmm hope they buff up AB faction rates to stop people from JUST hfff and get some activity/teamwork between people. this will help gw from not being jst a solo grind. thts jst my two cents
Back to top Go down
Angels
Your WoH's... Diverted!
Angels

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character's info
Character name:: Angels Guidance
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue26/9001Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (26/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:34 am

Ooooooh! im excited!
Back to top Go down
http://jangmai.deviantart.com/
Madeen
Dimi
Madeen

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character's info
Character name:: Madeen Violette
Profession:: Me/x Me/x
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue27/30Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:50 am

WOW!!

I can't wait man, so excited, finally a big and real update again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.alwaysfearknowledge.com
Maj V
Maj V

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character's info
Character name:: Maj V
Profession:: R/x R/x
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue0/44Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (0/44)

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:39 am

i hope that they will change some titles and make me less lazy Smile
Back to top Go down
Angels
Your WoH's... Diverted!
Angels

Character's info
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue26/9001Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (26/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:15 am

Quest completion title! plz Very Happy ... I can wish cant I?
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue11/41Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:27 am

Angels wrote:
Quest completion title! plz Very Happy ... I can wish cant I?

yeh, that > booze/sweets/party/kurz to get gwamm Wink
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Angels
Your WoH's... Diverted!
Angels

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:03 am

But the extra quests in GW make the game far bigger than people give it recognition for... simply because the rewards are very rarely worth doing the quests. Sadly.
Back to top Go down
Madeen
Dimi
Madeen

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character's info
Character name:: Madeen Violette
Profession:: Me/x Me/x
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue27/30Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:02 am

True, they should make a title like Vanquisher for completing all Quests in a campaign. And they should also higher the reward for quests the further you get in the campaign...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alwaysfearknowledge.com
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue26/30Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:45 am

anything that makes the PvP titles fun enough to actually try... ... okay maybe thats a little too much to ask- but some new PvE ones would be nice
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Profession:: N/x N/x
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue4/30Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:11 pm

title rebalance is not title renewal.

they'll mess with the 'ledgendary' titles
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue26/30Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:20 pm

heh, rebalance means 'screw up' 9/10 times, but we'll see
Back to top Go down
tamidali
ohai der !11
tamidali

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character's info
Character name:: Tamidali Monk
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue13/37Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (13/37)

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:20 pm

if they do, and i bet they will mess with the faction titles by making them stupidly easy i'll have to rip someones limbs out, i worked hard enough for my title.
Back to top Go down
Angels
Your WoH's... Diverted!
Angels

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:05 am

tamidali wrote:
if they do, and i bet they will mess with the faction titles by making them stupidly easy i'll have to rip someones limbs out, i worked hard enough for my title.

And you did it faithfully. Only reason I never attempted them was due to me sometimes setting off, putting alot of work in, and never reaching my goal... Just be happy with the time spent of leetness title Very Happy (or rather grind title)
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Profession:: N/x N/x
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue31/41Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:04 am

They really need to up the faction gained on these side quests, once you have "befriended the Kurzicks or Luxons" then there is very little point doing all the tiny side quests and there is no gain to it at all (aside from the HFFF @ Lutgardis of course Smile )

They should probably increase the faction gained on all these sidequests about tenfold and I have the sneaky feeling that they may "nerf" the Lutgardis HFFF somehow which would be a huge shame for those trying to max the title that way

They definitely need to do something Luxon side as it is far easier to max Kurzick than it is Luxon
Back to top Go down
tamidali
ohai der !11
tamidali

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character's info
Character name:: Tamidali Monk
Title Changes in the works Left_bar_bleue13/37Title Changes in the works Empty_bar_bleue  (13/37)

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:27 am

OnyX wrote:
They really need to up the faction gained on these side quests, once you have "befriended the Kurzicks or Luxons" then there is very little point doing all the tiny side quests and there is no gain to it at all (aside from the HFFF @ Lutgardis of course Smile )

They should probably increase the faction gained on all these sidequests about tenfold and I have the sneaky feeling that they may "nerf" the Lutgardis HFFF somehow which would be a huge shame for those trying to max the title that way

They definitely need to do something Luxon side as it is far easier to max Kurzick than it is Luxon

Its completely harsh though to hcange the titles to make it really easy after so many people have spent ages working on them, i think though, that you have a point with the last bit, as the luxon 'fff' is practically rigged so bad that you can only get a team if you join the top alliance not to mention it takes twice as long then kurzick hfff as well as requiring a team so not instant go-go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title Changes in the works   Title Changes in the works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title Changes in the works
Page 1 of 1