Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?

Go down 
+2
Yakuza
Miika
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Miika

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:04 am

Emo BLEUGHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:04 am

damn that Rod Hull!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Yakuza
I hurd u Liekz meh
Yakuza

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Character's info
Character name:: The Killing Yakuza
Profession:: De/x De/x
Titles maxed::
Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Left_bar_bleue1/41Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/41)

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:24 pm

lol! miika, when did u become an emo??
Back to top Go down
Miika

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:07 am

Yakuza wrote:
lol! miika, when did u become an emo??

NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Left_bar_bleue11/41Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 6:17 am

ye, he always was emo, just noone asked him:D
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Yakuza
I hurd u Liekz meh
Yakuza

Character's info
Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Left_bar_bleue1/41Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/41)

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:53 am

hehe kill miika! BEFORE HE DOES IT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vana de Fanel

Vana de Fanel

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: Vana De Maladi
Profession:: W/x W/x
Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Left_bar_bleue16/41Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Empty_bar_bleue  (16/41)

PostSubject: EMOES   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:36 am

OMG we have soooo much EMOS at school, it's like an invasion!

And they wear their hair in a way, they cant see anything and always run into people

-.-
Back to top Go down
Yakuza
I hurd u Liekz meh
Yakuza

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:39 am

lol! tell them to come to my school and try to act emo, they won't have to harm themselves, the guys at my school will do it for them! Twisted Evil and i'm gonna help them if i'll have time(unless any1 from this guild is an emo, then i'm gonna defend u!)
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:16 pm

Being Emo is not a concern of mine so i will just look at the posts.
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character's info
Character name:: Maj V
Profession:: R/x R/x
Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Left_bar_bleue0/44Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/44)

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:17 am

you should see our school in Sloovenia there are guys and are on drogs 7class santa
Back to top Go down
Yakuza
I hurd u Liekz meh
Yakuza

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:56 pm

lol, my young buddy u don't know bout drugs yet!
trust me u don't know what a drugged up school is! as some1 from kocevje what's it like on the marketing school here, and u'll see what a drugged up school is! (i never did hard drugs! just tryed some weed once)
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Character's info
Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Left_bar_bleue0/44Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/44)

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:02 am

police will see this reply muahaha
Back to top Go down
the twanger

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Character's info
Character name:: Ping My Twanger
Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Left_bar_bleue4/41Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/41)

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:17 am

tbh i'm not too sure if ppl in my school are on drugs,but i started thinking about it when i guy charged through scholl in a gorilla suit and went into the headteachers office and through pencils at him...he was never caught
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:58 am

hmm hes very good then tell him im saying gz 2 him
Back to top Go down
the twanger

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Character's info
Character name:: Ping My Twanger
Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Left_bar_bleue4/41Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/41)

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:36 pm

i'm sure he'll appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:57 am

saw a bit of topics on that forum miika and i was laughing instead of crying ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?   Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have problems, maybe a broken heart?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW :: The [GoDT] Inn :: links, videos, music, etc.-
Jump to: