Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minase's application.

Go down 
+2
Willem
Minase
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Minase
Touch my McDougal
Minase

Number of posts : 31
Location : England-Cornwall (Before you ask, no I dont find my cousin attractive)
In Game Name : minase san
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Character's info
Character name:: Minase san
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
Minase's application. Left_bar_bleue100/100Minase's application. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Minase's application. Empty
PostSubject: Minase's application.   Minase's application. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:40 am

1. Real name/in game name: IGN: Minase San RLN: Liam.

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT): GMT+0.

3. Characters (professions)

Minase San (main char) -monk.

Minase Shintomaru - paragon.

Minase Ujizane-ranger.

I R Pleh Wit Fire (pre char)- Ele(as the name suggest's).

Minase Tsugimaru-war.

A PvP character slot (always changing).

4. Main character & maxed titles on him/her: Minase San, only 3 title's maxed, but hopefully I can get a few more with the help of you guy's. Very Happy

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM: Done most of the elite area's and dungeon's in NM and a fair few in HM.

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW? I'm hoping to max alot more titles and possibly get people know me, or maybe even higher. Surprised

8. TS/vent + micro? All three, and I go on it often.

9. PvE, PvP or both? PvE mainly, but I do the occasional PvP, now and again.

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you're proud of? Having the friends that I do (<3) and some of my weapons.

11. Describe yourself as player: As a player I'm up for anything, and if there's a spot, I'll happily hop along.

12. Tell us more about yourself as person: Eh, im always useless at describing myself, but I'll give it a shot. I'm always in a good mood and never negative, I also love my music and martial art's.

13. Previous guild history: I've been in a fair few guilds but ToS DARK & THPK are the one's I've been in the longest though.

14. Age & gender 15/male.

15. Why do you want to join and how can you contribute to guild? Hopefully I can entertain people by saying stupid things in Gc jocolor and join in with people in dungeons etc.

16. Account and characters age (just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together) I've had this account for 20 months.

17. Forum - would you use and check forum regularly if you were part of [GoDT]? Yup, I like to know what's happening with my guild atm.

18. optional: guru name: Dont have one atm, probably because I've been put off by the bombardement of poker advertisement's. Razz

19. Total played time across all of your character's: 2,200 hour's over the last 20 month's.

Last edited by Minase on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Willem
Owner of the Universe.
Willem

Number of posts : 99
In Game Name : Brio The Exalted
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character's info
Character name:: Brio The Exalted
Minase's application. Left_bar_bleue6/30Minase's application. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/30)

PostSubject: Re: Minase's application.   Minase's application. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:58 am

Minase's the best!
/Yes!
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Minase's application. Left_bar_bleue5/41Minase's application. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Minase's application.   Minase's application. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:20 am

Your name sounds familiar to me, have you ever been in a dungeon/anything else with us? If not forget about this. Razz

«Why do you want to join and how can you contribute to guild? Hopefully I can entertain people by saying stupid things in Gc jocolor and join in with people in dungeons etc»
Perhaps we'll see it back on our spam forums.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
Minase's application. Left_bar_bleue26/30Minase's application. Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Minase's application.   Minase's application. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:38 am

yes vote here
Back to top Go down
Willem
Owner of the Universe.
Willem

Character's info
Minase's application. Left_bar_bleue6/30Minase's application. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/30)

PostSubject: Re: Minase's application.   Minase's application. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:39 am

DARK's Going to take over. pig
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Minase's application. Left_bar_bleue11/41Minase's application. Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Minase's application.   Minase's application. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:40 am

Willem wrote:
DARK's Going to take over. pig

i officially declare war on DARK

signed by Horus

/yes
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Minase
Touch my McDougal
Minase

Number of posts : 31
Location : England-Cornwall (Before you ask, no I dont find my cousin attractive)
In Game Name : minase san
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Character's info
Character name:: Minase san
Minase's application. Left_bar_bleue100/100Minase's application. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Minase's application.   Minase's application. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:01 pm

[quote="Cama"]Your name sounds familiar to me, have you ever been in a dungeon/anything else with us? If not forget about this. Razz

Yeah actually, I've done some kathy with you guy's.
Back to top Go down
Willem
Owner of the Universe.
Willem

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Minase's application.   Minase's application. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:24 pm

Horus wrote:

i officially declare war on DARK

signed by Horus

/yes

DARK's Dead btw. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Verament Sineater
Profession:: N/x N/x
Minase's application. Left_bar_bleue0/41Minase's application. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: Minase's application.   Minase's application. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:26 pm

/yes

don't really have anything to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minase's application.   Minase's application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minase's application.
Page 1 of 1