Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! )

Go down 
+2
Sineater
karlftw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
karlftw

Number of posts : 2
In Game Name : Karl F T W
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Empty
PostSubject: Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! )   Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:21 am

Never mind, no1 respose.. then i guess im not good enough for this guild .. -.-

1. real name/in game name:
My real name is Karl.
ING: Karl F T W

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT):
Denmark (GMT+1)

3. characters(professions)
Karl F T W (Monk)
The Warrior F T W (Warrior)

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her
Karl F T W, only got 1 maxed title :i (Norn) Havent rly played alot to titles, but i hope to get into GoDT so i can work on them, u guys seems to have a lot experience and know the game very well, and i hope that i can learn a lot from u guys

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM
i've been playing hm missions to help friends, not to get my own titles, but i have quite much experince in dungeons

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?
Farming Dungeons, i've been in the guild: [Leet] so, i've been playing a lot dungeons VQ Hm missions with ppl from GoDT and ur always very helpfull, so i hope that i can come and help any1 who ever needs it Razz

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?
Mostly PvP (r1000 GvG guilds)

8. TS/vent + micro?
TS - Yes
Vent - Yes
Mic - Yes
I love to talk with the ppl i play with, that way we can get to know eachother a lot better ;P

9. PvE, PvP or both?
Both, i like to PvE because of the Friendship and the teamwork
and i also like to PvP just to kill every1 XD

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\\'re proud of?
I like my VS and Chaos gloves ;b (mostly i've been playing to look good, but if i get into GoDT i hope to get titles in my Main) ;D

11. Describe yourself as player
I think that im a very active player, and i rly hate to play alone, i loove playing with guildies friends etc.

12. Tell us more about yourself as person
Im a very active boy , i have a lot a friends and i love to be with them and talk. In my sparetime i play Handball and Football
My hole life isnt GW, sometimes i my take a break for a few days, but ofc i'll tell you

13. Age & gender
15 & Male

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?
As i've said, i have been playing with u guys before and i feel that u have a very good guild and a nice friendship between the members, and ur alot active and i like it, cuz that way i can get to play a lot with my guildies

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)
17 Months 1300 Hours

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?
Sure, acturly i like to "chat" on the forum, and i think that its a good way to exchange informations

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?
Been in alliance with GoDT (Been in guild [Leet]) ;p

Last edited by karlftw on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Verament Sineater
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Left_bar_bleue0/41Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! )   Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:32 am

Quote :
A nice friendship between the members.

good to see someone from the outside observe that <3

/yes you seem like a nice player and I wish you good luck with your application Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyru_Jin

Hyru_Jin

Number of posts : 39
In Game Name : Hyru Jin
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character's info
Character name:: Hyru Jin
Profession:: P/x P/x
Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Left_bar_bleue8/41Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/41)

PostSubject: Re: Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! )   Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:47 am

Hmm many applies at once Razz Well I know this guy, played with him and he's a more than decent player... He really is someone for this guild Smile If I'm not mistaken, he did some kathy runs with you guys allready too Smile
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Left_bar_bleue11/41Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! )   Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:17 am

yeh, looks fine Wink

/kk
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Profession:: N/x N/x
Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Left_bar_bleue4/30Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! )   Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:36 pm

why yes?

patrona wrote:
anyway.. i'm a retard

/yes
Back to top Go down
Prince
Shit happens ... specialy to ME
Prince

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: Prince Of Godt
Profession:: P/x P/x
Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Left_bar_bleue2/41Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/41)

PostSubject: Re: Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! )   Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:07 am

/yes
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Left_bar_bleue11/41Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! )   Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:27 pm

contact myself or officer to get invite
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! )   Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karl's Application :b (Re - myself ! )
Page 1 of 1