Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What person in existence today do you HATE!

Go down 
+3
Lyra Dendera
DarkChaos
Yakuza
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gost

What person in existence today do you HATE! Empty
PostSubject: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:18 pm

Gordon Brown
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:20 pm

evol e the dark wrote:
Gordon Brown

He is messing up a lot! Or is that the people under him? Who knows!
Back to top Go down
Yakuza
I hurd u Liekz meh
Yakuza

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Character's info
Character name:: The Killing Yakuza
Profession:: De/x De/x
Titles maxed::
What person in existence today do you HATE! Left_bar_bleue1/41What person in existence today do you HATE! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/41)

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:20 pm

just a guy from my town!
a rich bastard who thinks he's better then any1 else!
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:21 pm

Yakuza wrote:
just a guy from my town!
a rich bastard who thinks he's better then any1 else!

they are all the same!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
What person in existence today do you HATE! Left_bar_bleue26/30What person in existence today do you HATE! Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:22 pm

I don't think gordon brown is as bad as that grinning gimp married to a postbox who came before him
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:23 pm

He is bad in different ways is our gordon , but yes Blair tops all of that as being a class A pratt a tosspot by royal appointment
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:25 pm

The lead singer of "80's matchbox b-line disaster" he was a **** supporting system of a down!!!
Back to top Go down
Lyra Dendera

Lyra Dendera

Number of posts : 490
In Game Name : Lyra Dendera

Character's info
Character name:: Lyra Dendera
Profession:: Me/x Me/x
What person in existence today do you HATE! Left_bar_bleue26/41What person in existence today do you HATE! Empty_bar_bleue  (26/41)

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:16 pm

I hate Tony Blair's puppet master on the other side of the pond. I wish i could do to him what I do to the monsters in here.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
DarkChaos

Character's info
What person in existence today do you HATE! Left_bar_bleue26/30What person in existence today do you HATE! Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:22 am

You want his babies? each to their own
Back to top Go down
the twanger

Number of posts : 580
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Character's info
Character name:: Ping My Twanger
What person in existence today do you HATE! Left_bar_bleue4/41What person in existence today do you HATE! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/41)

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:50 am

justin lee hawkins,i used to like him but then i found out about him and alan carr Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
DarkChaos

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:48 am

Just a quick warning but nowadays homophobic comments are treated as a crime worse than murder- best keep your oppinions to yourself- after all its a time of free speech.
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character's info
Character name:: Maj V
Profession:: R/x R/x
What person in existence today do you HATE! Left_bar_bleue0/44What person in existence today do you HATE! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/44)

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:12 am

who do i hate though one but my vote is for Michael Jackson ˝Jackass˝
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:21 am

What free speech? It comes to something when you cannot say "mum" and "dad" because it might offend gay couples who have a child. Or the fact we have to stop nativity plays because it offends other relegions that are not christiantity!
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
DarkChaos

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:27 am

evol e the dark wrote:
What free speech?
It was irony. 'Baa baa pink sheep' really does take the piss tough
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Character's info
What person in existence today do you HATE! Left_bar_bleue0/44What person in existence today do you HATE! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/44)

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:32 am

I love this forum Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bog fighter

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:35 pm

rick astley
the guy that does rickroll Razz
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
What person in existence today do you HATE! Left_bar_bleue11/41What person in existence today do you HATE! Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:52 pm

bog fighter wrote:
rick astley
the guy that does rickroll Razz

lmao, this one?
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
bog fighter

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:49 am

Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:16 am

bastard had 2 restart comp XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What person in existence today do you HATE!   What person in existence today do you HATE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What person in existence today do you HATE!
Page 1 of 1