Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heroway

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyra Dendera

Lyra Dendera

Number of posts : 490
In Game Name : Lyra Dendera
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Lyra Dendera
Profession:: Me/x Me/x
Titles maxed::
Heroway Left_bar_bleue26/41Heroway Empty_bar_bleue  (26/41)

Heroway Empty
PostSubject: Heroway   Heroway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:05 pm

[build prof=Ranger/Warrior][Rampage as One][Hammer Bash][Crushing Blow][Bestial Mauling][Edge of Extinction][Comfort Animal][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ranger/Warrior][Rampage as One][Hammer Bash][Crushing Blow][Bestial Mauling][Toxicity][Comfort Animal][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Ranger/Warrior][Rampage as One][Hammer Bash][Crushing Blow][Bestial Mauling][Energizing Wind][Comfort Animal][Charm Animal][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Elementalist/Paragon][Savannah Heat][Searing Heat][Rodgort's Invocation][Song of Concentration]["Make Haste!"][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Fire Attunement][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Elementalist/Ritualist][Savannah Heat][Searing Heat][Rodgort's Invocation][Ward Against Foes][Grasping Earth][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Fire Attunement][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
[build prof=Necromancer/Monk][Tainted Flesh][Animate Bone Minions][Well of Suffering][Signet of Lost Souls][Remove Hex][Convert Hexes][Guardian][Resurrection Signet][/build]
[build prof=Necromancer/Ritualist][Order of Apostasy][Mend Body and Soul][Spirit Light][Spirit Transfer][Weapon of Warding][Protective Was Kaolai][Life][Pure Was Li Ming][/build]
[build prof=Necromancer/Ritualist][Preservation][Mend Body and Soul][Spirit Light][Spirit Transfer][Weapon of Warding][Protective Was Kaolai][Recuperation][Recovery]
[/build]

Number 5 is usually a hero though a human can play it. But a hero plays it better than a human.
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Profession:: N/x N/x
Heroway Left_bar_bleue31/41Heroway Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

Heroway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroway   Heroway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:06 pm

Gotta admit I still prefer escape + lightning reflex to RaO
Back to top Go down
Lyra Dendera

Lyra Dendera

Number of posts : 490
In Game Name : Lyra Dendera
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Lyra Dendera
Profession:: Me/x Me/x
Heroway Left_bar_bleue26/41Heroway Empty_bar_bleue  (26/41)

Heroway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroway   Heroway Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:40 pm

Yeah - but you can always find a pug as RaO - they're actually in short supply at the moment. So if you want fame rather than halls it's a good build to learn.
Back to top Go down
replicahandbags12

Number of posts : 3
In Game Name : fdsfd
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Heroway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroway   Heroway Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:43 am

Industry is a substitute for Genius,where one or more faculties exist in the highest state of development and activity,-as the faculty of music in Mozart.Replica Watches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heroway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroway   Heroway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW :: PvP - Player versus Player :: HA - Heroes Ascent-
Jump to: