Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application from Legolas Bowrang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legolasbowrang

Legolasbowrang

Number of posts : 3
In Game Name : Jessica Saria
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Character's info
Character name:: Jessica Saria
Profession::
Titles maxed::
Application from Legolas Bowrang Left_bar_bleue11/41Application from Legolas Bowrang Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

Application from Legolas Bowrang Empty
PostSubject: Application from Legolas Bowrang   Application from Legolas Bowrang Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:50 am

Hello my name is Mads, im a boy rabbit and I’m 15 years old. My ingame name is Jessica Saria which is my main character. I live in Denmark (GMT + 1) I have 5 PvE characters, an elementalist which is my main, she has 6 maxed titles and working on Leg. Guardian atm. I’ve also got a warrior, ranger, ritualist and a paragon which is camped in ToA for FoW HM. (Imbagon)

I’ve done all elite areas in HM and some in NM. I play PvP too. r2 gladiator, r3 hero and r6 kurzick.

My main charracter is 2 years old and from Nightfalls. If i join the guild i'll check the forum, but not everyday. Smile

Best regards Mads.
Back to top Go down
Axe
your only jealous cause i have the voices in my head !

Number of posts : 69
In Game Name : Axe The Assasin
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Application from Legolas Bowrang   Application from Legolas Bowrang Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:26 am

u need to fill out an application form like others have done its at the top of recruiting link.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Application from Legolas Bowrang Left_bar_bleue18/30Application from Legolas Bowrang Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Application from Legolas Bowrang   Application from Legolas Bowrang Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:55 am

Quote :
1. real name/in game name

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT)

3. characters(professions)

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?

8. TS/vent + micro?

9. PvE, PvP or both?

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of?

11. Describe yourself as player

12. Tell us more about yourself as person

13. Age & gender

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?

18. optional: guru name

You need to fill this form if you want to join, like Axe said, its at the top of the page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from Legolas Bowrang   Application from Legolas Bowrang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application from Legolas Bowrang
Page 1 of 1