Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application From I Aint Helping You.

Go down 
+5
jester
Patrona
OnyX
Cama
I Aint Helping You
9 posters
AuthorMessage
I Aint Helping You

I Aint Helping You

Number of posts : 11
In Game Name : I Aint Helping You
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: I Aint Helping You
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
Application From I Aint Helping You. Left_bar_bleue5/20Application From I Aint Helping You. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)

Application From I Aint Helping You. Empty
PostSubject: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:04 am

1. real name/in game name: Stuart/I Aint Helping You
2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT) United Kingdom GMT +0
3. characters(professions) Mo/x R/x A/x N/x
4. main character&maxed titles on him/her I Aint Helping You 4, making my way to 20 now =)
5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM, i do FoW, UW use to do DoA and i run a few dungeons (I Farm and run all)
6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ? My current goals are to get 10 maxed titles, get another
7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?
i have only been in YaRR, it was nice but im now looking to do new stuff in guild wars
8. TS/vent + micro? i have both and a micro
9. PvE, PvP or both? i can do both but i do prefer PvE
10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of? Obsidian armour and chaos gauntlets
11. Describe yourself as player: I'm very addicted im on every day no fail and love to meet new people and help others out for fun
12. Tell us more about yourself as person: im wiling to help anyone,I'm friendly and easy to get help from (unless busy) i will rerole in PvE if need be. (have more than one character)
13. Age & gender: im 15 and male, 16 in January =)
14. Why do you want to join and how can you contribute to guild? i want to join to get some titles for myself and help others get theres, ill contribute to the guild by helping others out as much as i can.
15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together) Character is 7 months old, account is 11 months old and i have played for 1,828 hours
16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?i would check it everyday.
17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]? i saw somone in kamdan and asked if i could i join they pointed me to the website
18. optional:

Last edited by I Aint Helping You on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Application From I Aint Helping You. Left_bar_bleue5/41Application From I Aint Helping You. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:21 am

Your application doesn't really convince me, sorry. I believe you can be on a lot and a helpful person, but it looks like you are more into a title grinding guild. At least that's what I get from your application. Wink
I Aint Helping You wrote:
12. Tell us more about yourself as person: im wiling to help anyone, i will rerole in PvE if need be. (have more than one character)
People who re-role can be very good in a group, but it isn't a description about yourself as a person.

Sorry for the negative post, perhaps you can make it up by giving some longer descriptions about some points. Smile The one I quoted was an example.
Back to top Go down
I Aint Helping You

I Aint Helping You

Character's info
Application From I Aint Helping You. Left_bar_bleue5/20Application From I Aint Helping You. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:02 am

ok thanks alot for your helpfull information, i will try to improve it. ( Not good at these things lol), It has been improved (Hope it is good enough)
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Profession:: N/x N/x
Application From I Aint Helping You. Left_bar_bleue31/41Application From I Aint Helping You. Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:50 am

OK

The application looks a lot better now it has been filled out more

Would like to know more about high end PvE areas, like FoW UW Deep etc...

potential YES from me
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Application From I Aint Helping You. Left_bar_bleue4/30Application From I Aint Helping You. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:58 am

Helping is not the main thing for me, participating is :p

AnyWay I don't want to rude or so but we have accept way worse
App is a lill small but im convienced you're a good lad

/yes

(iphone correction system ftl!)

Last edited by Patrona on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I Aint Helping You

I Aint Helping You

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
Application From I Aint Helping You. Left_bar_bleue5/41Application From I Aint Helping You. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:55 pm

Like OnyX said about the Elite areas, they're missing a bit in your application. What are your experienced with them? Are you able and willing to do them? Rest looks all right.
Back to top Go down
I Aint Helping You

I Aint Helping You

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:07 pm

i have put some more information about hm/elite area's/dungeons
Back to top Go down
jester
Site Admin
jester

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character's info
Character name:: Core Dumper
Application From I Aint Helping You. Left_bar_bleue27/41Application From I Aint Helping You. Empty_bar_bleue  (27/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:06 am

Patrona wrote:
AnyWay I don't want to rude or so but we have accept way worse
App is a lill small but im convienced you're a good lad

/yes

I have to agree here. And i tend to accept this application as well.
Back to top Go down
Willem
Owner of the Universe.
Willem

Number of posts : 99
In Game Name : Brio The Exalted
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character's info
Character name:: Brio The Exalted
Application From I Aint Helping You. Left_bar_bleue6/30Application From I Aint Helping You. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/30)

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:28 am

The App. looks a bit short, but it seems to have some potential in it. Maybe if we do a Testrun, all would be clearer for us. Razz
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Application From I Aint Helping You. Left_bar_bleue11/41Application From I Aint Helping You. Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:57 am

I Aint Helping You wrote:

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]? i saw somone in kamdan and asked if i could i join they pointed me to the website

just curious, but who was the one you met? :p

Also answer on your PM: i read every application, every single one and usually not only once but few times to make sure i read it fine. i dont always post right away but w8 instead to see what others think and let them judge, if they have same feeling as me, i dont post at all but instead just close topic and send invite.

back on topic: apply at first didnt look really great, you fixed it then. now tell me, which is your favourite dungeon and which is your favourite elite area? ones that you did a lot and have experience with

also what would you do if you were accepted and your mate Ollie rejected?
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
I Aint Helping You

I Aint Helping You

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:34 am

i would not care if my mate ollie was rejected as he does not care wheather he gets in or not and sorry for pm'ing you back, he will probarly stay in the guild he is in and my favorite dungeon is Heart Of The Shiverpeaks (i'm willing to learn more dungeons for others) and my favorite elite area would have to be FoW or UW they are both great old school and farming. i'm willing to teach others how to do it, well least point them in the right direction, sorry not added this on to my application but the school's computers suck, will try and add when i get home.

Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
ollie/sir ultimate

ollie/sir ultimate

Number of posts : 6
In Game Name : sir ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:44 am

Gz stu if u get in i think ill stick to yarr or prob go to my m8s guild as me and him like gettin our titles maxx together. Yep hope u have fun. ps stuart prob won't see u again but ur were a good player
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Application From I Aint Helping You. Left_bar_bleue18/30Application From I Aint Helping You. Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:01 pm

This is probaly not my place to post anymore...but I just cant stop myself from doing it anymore.. ^L^
At first your apply was pretty lame, after Rachele said what she think you added a bit on each question.. but its still pretty short, your exp with elite areas and dungeons is only from farming as it seems (if people didnt get it yet..) besides , editing your apply 3 times cuz people keep asking questions and need more information makes the application pretty...questionable imo.
Sorry for even posting this, I know I left and everything, but Im still looking at the forum daily, and I just cant stop myself from not posting on this apply again ^^

Feel free to delete my post if you wish, sorrry for even doing it, it wont happen again Wink
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Application From I Aint Helping You. Left_bar_bleue11/41Application From I Aint Helping You. Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:16 pm

member invited, topic closed
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application From I Aint Helping You.   Application From I Aint Helping You. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application From I Aint Helping You.
Page 1 of 1