Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legon Aragous App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legon85

Number of posts : 3
In Game Name : Legon Aragous
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Legon Aragous App Empty
PostSubject: Legon Aragous App   Legon Aragous App Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:47 pm

1. real name/in game name
Edgar/ Legon Aragous or Metallica Owns Fow

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT)
I live in Texas (the US). Central Standard Time (CST)

3. characters(professions)
Legon Aragous - Ranger
Metallica Owns FoW - Sin
Legon Argous - Warrior
Lips of Blasphemy - Necro

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her
Legon Aragous is my main but lately I've been playing a lot with my Sin for theres lots to do with a Sin in groups. I do not have any maxed titles but I do have R8 norn on my ranger.

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM
I've completed a few Deep missions back in the day. I usually go for the usuall Ranger trapping groups for UW. I solo UW sometimes as a sin. I use sabway when needed to do HM stuff.

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?

I'd like to learn how to do DoA (with my sin). Actually I want to start doing a lot of these elite areas since I have a good amount of experince in the game and my guild mates don't. Right now I'm fnishing up the campigns with my Sin, though my ranger has completed all the campigns including EoTN.

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?
I have been in small guilds, AB guilds, and a few PvE guilds. Some notable guilds would be "the cartel of snow" [SNOW] which was (or still is) a huge PvE guild that did a lot of Dungeons. I was also one of the first members of [LaZy] guild which is probably the biggest guild in guild wars today.

8. TS/vent + micro?
I do have Vent and a mic. I can easily download TS right now though if needed.

9. PvE, PvP or both?
Mainly Pve, but I enjoy the ocassional AB along with Z trap (if that counts).

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of?
Yeah back in day when chest running wasn't nerfed, I had like the 3rd title for opening chests. Also I have R8 ursan and R1 with luxons and almost R1 with kurzicks.

11. Describe yourself as player
I enjoy GW as a PvE player. I love getting nice loot. I play when I have time, since I'm a high school student. Another factor is that I have other things to do some times so I won't be able to log on that much in the weekends (depends). I always find time in the weekday oddly enough.

12. Tell us more about yourself as person
Well I like music. Music is my thing. Mostly Rock+Metal but I like anything mostly. I play guitar. I have been playing guitar for around 2 years. I also like playing CoD 4 on my xbox. I also like going out on the weekends, either spending it with my family or with my friends.

13. Age & gender
I'm 16 years old and a dude

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?
I want to join because I see this gulid as a huge and a expericed group of players. My current guild only has around 50 members.

I can contribute to this guild by offering my services when needed (only if I'm not busy). I'm also willing to go the extra mile as to making a new character if needed for a specific run of some sort or what have you. Also I can donate all my faction to the guild. Additionally I can teach guildies some new tricks I have picked up. Sharing is caring.

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)

Total Account age = 29 months

Legon Aragous (the original - on a side note i've been playing GW for around 2 years off and on taking a few month breaks here and there, and this legon was the first one i created, it was a warrior with that chest title, but my account got hacked and someone stole all my stuff along with deleting this character.This toon had around 500+hours if not more.)

Legon Aragous (new one) - 250 hours

Metallica owns FoW - 107 hours

Legon Argous - 11 hours

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]

Definitely, this guild looks promising and has a impressive website. I would be looking foward to updates.

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?
GuildWarsguru forums

18. optional: guru name
I choose not to post this information.

Thanks for looking. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legon85

Legon Aragous App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legon Aragous App   Legon Aragous App Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:04 am

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)

I forgot to mention the hours, 1,320 hours in total. Sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Legon85

Legon Aragous App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legon Aragous App   Legon Aragous App Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:10 pm

Aww has my post been forgotten or ignored? bump
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
Legon Aragous App Left_bar_bleue11/41Legon Aragous App Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

Legon Aragous App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legon Aragous App   Legon Aragous App Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:17 am

Legon85 wrote:
10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you\'re proud of?
Yeah back in day when chest running wasn't nerfed, I had like the 3rd title for opening chests. Also I have R8 ursan and R1 with luxons and almost R1 with kurzicks.

^this^

and your hours are things that bother me, doesn't really show me you have experience with what we do
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Profession:: N/x N/x
Legon Aragous App Left_bar_bleue31/41Legon Aragous App Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

Legon Aragous App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legon Aragous App   Legon Aragous App Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:21 am

Sorry it a /NO from me, seems too limited experience wise
Back to top Go down
Hyru_Jin

Hyru_Jin

Number of posts : 39
In Game Name : Hyru Jin
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character's info
Character name:: Hyru Jin
Profession:: P/x P/x
Legon Aragous App Left_bar_bleue8/41Legon Aragous App Empty_bar_bleue  (8/41)

Legon Aragous App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legon Aragous App   Legon Aragous App Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:23 am

/no, sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legon Aragous App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legon Aragous App   Legon Aragous App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legon Aragous App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW :: Recruiting Center! :: Sign up here if you would like to become GoDT member!-
Jump to: