Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity )

Go down 
+6
JKB
Zodiac
Prcko
Prince
Henoman
sandorx
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sandorx

Number of posts : 1
In Game Name : Intense Divinity
Registration date : 2009-01-08

My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Empty
PostSubject: My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity )   My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:48 am

1. real name/in game name

Sandi/Alex Intense Divinity (main)

2. Location and time zone(tell in GMT)

Ribnica/Slovenia GMT+1

3. characters(professions)

PVE : Intense Divinity (main, monk) Intense Destruction (war) Intense Desire (ele) Born For Uwsc (assassin)

4. main character&maxed titles on him/her

Intense Divinity, Monk, 18 maxed titles Guardian (7 titles) Skill Hunter (4 titles) canthan explorer, leg survivor, delver, asuran, norn, SS/LB

5. Your experience with high end areas in GW/elite missions/dungeons and overall HM

Been doing lots of UW/FoW... not that many times urgoz/kanaxai, done all dungeons on HM atleast once, doing most things on HM since NM's 2 easy ^^

6. Your current goals in GW and What are you doing most of the time when you are on GW ?

Well since i dont have a (good) guild, im mostly in RA, tho im PVEing too... i want to max more titles, have atleast 4-5 overall title rank

7. Your past guild experiences and what guilds have you been in?

Been only in friend's guilds, made by friends or guilds of friends i met on GW
they were mostly inactive.. thats y it was boring, but as assigment, they were PvX

8. TS/vent + micro?

got Ts2 and vent, ofc a mic Smile

9. PvE, PvP or both?

Both! When PvE gets boring i PvP, and when im sick of PvP, i PvE.... quite expd in both

10. Any notable achievements you achieved or you''re proud of?

Uh... mostly im proud of 2 things in GW.. my taste for styling (armor/weapons) and of my builds. Im a dedicated Pve/PvP build maker for all different things ( made some build to VQ many canthan areas on duo!)

11. Describe yourself as player

Team spirit, patience and humour are my best friends... im a dedicated build maker/farmer /especially UwSc, Duoing, Soloing

12. Tell us more about yourself as person

Errr... can be funny... love to chat with ppl and exchange ideas, and i rly dont like ppl who think theyre pro and therefore dump other players... and recriut me! i know how to silence Hercules Of Blood...mwahaha i've heard he's quite a loudmouth un the guild ^^ were friends

13. Age & gender

Male, 17, ill be 18 in this year (2009)

14. Why do you want to join and how can yu contribute to guild?

Well mostly i wanna join cuz i wanna make new friends and be in an active guild so we can do many things. How i can contribute.... Silence Herc, tell some jokes, join in some Eliteing/Dungeoning/VQing... ^^

15. Account and characters age(just post total account age in months + age of all characters in hours together)

Err... 3,926 Hrs over past 28 months.... Im a Geek! omg! =p

16. Forum - would you use and check forum regulary if you were part of [GoDT]?

Ofc, i'd regulary check the news and events

17. Where/how did you find out about [GoDT]?

Hercules told me since im guildless... ^^
Back to top Go down
Henoman

Number of posts : 3
In Game Name : Hercules Of Blood
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity )   My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:57 am

^^ a /Yes from me <3 , u had to tell how to shut me up -.-'
Back to top Go down
Prince
Shit happens ... specialy to ME
Prince

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: Prince Of Godt
Profession:: P/x P/x
Titles maxed::
My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Left_bar_bleue2/41My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/41)

PostSubject: Re: My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity )   My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:02 am

/yes from me ^^
Back to top Go down
Prcko

Prcko

Number of posts : 11
In Game Name : Prcko Lighthammer
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Character's info
Character name:: Prcko Lighthammer
Profession:: W/x W/x
My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Left_bar_bleue30/30My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity )   My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:06 am

Patience + UWSC = /Yes for me Laughing woot, our new god

Last edited by Prcko on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

Number of posts : 33
In Game Name : Zodiac The Fury
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Character's info
Character name:: Zodiac The Fury
Profession:: E/x E/x
My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Left_bar_bleue10/30My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity )   My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:14 am

/yes from me Smile
Back to top Go down
JKB

JKB

Number of posts : 38
In Game Name : Auril Nightkin
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character's info
Character name:: Auril Nightkin
Profession:: W/x W/x
My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Left_bar_bleue18/41My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/41)

PostSubject: Re: My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity )   My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:27 am

Looks good enough to me.
You'll get a yes from me, if you reveal the secret to make him shut up. Razz
Back to top Go down
white

white

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character's info
Character name:: White Monky Miss
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Left_bar_bleue14/30My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)

PostSubject: Re: My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity )   My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:32 am

Looks good to me

/yes
Back to top Go down
Cama
[GoDT] Aedilis
Cama

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Character's info
Character name:: Cama Camina
Profession:: Rt/x Rt/x
My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Left_bar_bleue5/41My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity )   My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:40 am

Yes from me, too.
Back to top Go down
Axe
your only jealous cause i have the voices in my head !

Number of posts : 69
In Game Name : Axe The Assasin
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity )   My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:51 am

yes from me looks fine and abit experianced too
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Profession:: N/x N/x
My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Left_bar_bleue31/41My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

PostSubject: Re: My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity )   My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:45 pm

/YES

btw stop pinching my pinkness!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity )   My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application to join GoDT ( Intense Divinity )
Page 1 of 1