Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks

Go down 
+3
Blood
Mist
OnyX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Left_bar_bleue31/41Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Empty
PostSubject: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Smiteway (current meta build)
(basically composed of 3 melee (with IAS & IMS), 1 ele, necro or mes, 1 HB monk, 1 SoD or RC monk and 2 smiter heros (which can also be played by humans))

This is the team build I would like to try with the guild (we can change anything that doesn't appear to work)

[build prof=R/W ham=12 exp=12][Hammer Bash][Crushing Blow][Wild Blow][Distracting Blow][Distracting Strike][Escape][Lightning Reflexes][Resurrection Signet][/build]

[build prof=R/W axe=12 exp=12][Dismember][Executioner's Strike][Furious Axe][Disrupting Chop][Distracting Blow][Escape][Lightning Reflexes][Resurrection Signet][/build]

[build prof=R/W axe=12 exp=12][Dismember][Executioner's Strike][Furious Axe][Disrupting Chop][Distracting Blow][Escape][Lightning Reflexes][Resurrection Signet][/build]

[build prof=E/Rt ear=12 ene=10 res=8][Unsteady Ground][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Eruption][Churning Earth][Ward Against Foes][Grasping Earth][Weapon of Warding][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]

[build prof=Mo/Me ins=6 hea=12 div=11][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Healer's Boon][Draw Conditions][Heal Party][Infuse Health][Holy Veil][Channeling][/build]

[build prof=Mo/Me ins=6 pro=12 div=11][Reversal of Fortune][Guardian][Restore Condition][Aura of Stability][Spirit Bond][Holy Veil][Shield of Absorption][Channeling][/build] (can swap RC for Shield of Deflection too)

These next 2 builds are either for heroes or human monks

[build prof=Mo/Me ins=8 smi=12 div=10][Tease][Zealot's Fire][Smite Hex][Smite Condition][Reversal of Damage][Leech Signet][Power Drain][Resurrection Signet][/build]

[build prof=Mo/N cur=10 smi=11 div=10][Corrupt Enchantment][Reversal of Damage][Smite Condition][Smite Hex][Zealot's Fire][Castigation Signet][Heaven's Delight][Resurrection Signet][/build]
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character's info
Character name:: Mate You Got Monked
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Left_bar_bleue1337/41Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/41)

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:10 pm

I'm down for anything Smile
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Character's info
Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Left_bar_bleue31/41Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:11 pm

This next one is a tester and is a spike build so will take a bit of practice before it goes anywhere

4x
[build prof=Mo/E ear=9 smi=12 div=9][Ray of Judgment][Bane Signet][Spear of Light][Castigation Signet][Smite Condition][Smite Hex][Ward Against Foes][Resurrection Signet][/build]

2x
[build prof=Mo/P smi=12 div=9 comma=9][Ray of Judgment][Bane Signet][Spear of Light][Castigation Signet][Smite Condition][Smite Hex]["Fall Back!"][Resurrection Signet][/build]

[build prof=Mo/Me ins=6 hea=12 div=11][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Healer's Boon][Draw Conditions][Heal Party][Infuse Health][Holy Veil][Channeling][/build]

[build prof=Mo/Me ins=6 pro=12 div=11][Reversal of Fortune][Spirit Bond][Shield of Deflection][Guardian][Shield of Absorption][Holy Veil][Aura of Stability][Channeling][/build]

How the build works -

Spike #1 - Group Spike = Ray of Judgement + bane signet

Ray of Judgement hits for 105 armour ignoring damage @ 15 smite to target + ALL adjacent foes (6x105 = 630 AoE dmg)
use bane signet to drop anything still moving or to annoy the monks Smile

Spike #2 - Melee Spike = Spear of Light + Castigation signet

Spear of light hits for 55 armour ignoring + 55 to an attacking foe, so any melee that it hitting our backline is spiked down with this + castigation signet to get a 8 energy regain + 55 damage

main uses for spike #1
ranger spike (target grouped rangers, spike with RoJ then immediately switch to rit with bane signet+castigation if behind a wall)

against new smiteway, ignore melee and RoJ backline of 2 smiters+2 monks, then switch to spike #2 on nearest melee and keep pressure on

* REMEMBER - Spear of light is a projectile so useless if your behind a wall!!!

Specific tasks

Caller Calls spike then Pings target (ctrl+t) 2,1 - all spike on 1 with spike #1 or spike #2 as called

Mo/E Defensive ward when melee come near, overlap where needed, cast in order of 4 - 1
Mo/P Fall back used to either run to Spike #1-Group spike or as fast heal when we under pressure (everyone needs to move around)
Mo/P Make haste for relic runs, HoH relics and Shrine capping

on forgotten shrines (where you need to shrine cap) group splits as follows

1+2+SoD Stay at bottom with ghostly and cap between bottom shrines
3,4,5,6+HB run around capping shrines using fall back/make haste as needed (bane sig anything that comes near so u can run on)

HoH relics

1+2 run relics
3+4 ward around altar and our stairs (with hb+sod supporting them)
5+6 speed buff runners + provide support if under attack (bane sig mostly)

HoH Cap the altar

All run in and spear of light ghostly then hold middle whilst our ghostly caps and smite anything that moves

EVERYONE -
MUST use +5 energy + 30 health spear + shield sets or focus of +30 health -5/20% (NO 20/20 or staffs etc...)
MUST be run via vent/ts no exceptions
MUST practice to get spikes right 99% of the time
MUST move as a group at all times (unless splitting for shrine capping)
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Left_bar_bleue18/30Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:26 pm

I would join with any builds we run Smile
But RaO isnt better then Escape.. ?
Back to top Go down
Angels
Your WoH's... Diverted!
Angels

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character's info
Character name:: Angels Guidance
Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Left_bar_bleue26/9001Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (26/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:27 pm

RaO requires energising wind, more easily shutdown.
Back to top Go down
http://jangmai.deviantart.com/
OnyX

OnyX

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:09 pm

Contagion build ( I modded for us to use as a guild as a nice easy build)

http://onyx.net84.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2
Back to top Go down
Hoot
BANNED by Horus for Axe
Hoot

Number of posts : 55
In Game Name : Ele Hootmalist

Character's info
Character name:: Ele Hootmalist
Profession:: E/x E/x
Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Left_bar_bleue27/30Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:14 pm

Meh - no Savannah Heat
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info
Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Left_bar_bleue18/30Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:45 pm

Been trying to convince everyone here to use Cantagion build...none never wanted \:
and the nec spot is mine... no one is allowed to run it but me! (btw, 2 would be better- one instead of the E-ranger)
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:59 am

the reason I went for one is that we have more ppl willing to play frontline and having 3 frontline would help to relieve pressure off our monks through force
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:08 am

I understand.. but still I think that running 2 necs and 2 melees(remove the escape ranger) would be better , altho I dont mind as long as Im the nec xD
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:32 am

at least if we ran contagion as a guild we wouldnt even have to rely on ppl using TS and it as easy to run as heroway tbh
Back to top Go down
Willem
Owner of the Universe.
Willem

Number of posts : 99
In Game Name : Brio The Exalted
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Character's info
Character name:: Brio The Exalted
Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Left_bar_bleue6/30Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (6/30)

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:12 am

OnyX's 1st Builds:
I can run the Escape Rangers, HB Monk and the RC Monk.

Onyx's 2nd Builds:
I can do all the Monk builds.

But I think my biggest problem is I don't have a Microphone, I do have Vent and I know how to use it.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:44 pm

CONTAGIONWAY (GoDT style)

http://gwshack.us/16bc2
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:38 pm

Another nec\:
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:22 am

Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Left_bar_bleue11/41Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:44 am

looks decent anough for me Wink
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks   Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Builds to try in HA over the next few weeks
Page 1 of 1