Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HA team builds for the guild

Go down 
+10
Groovy
Haron
TheDirtyRoman
Yakuza
DarkChaos
Cudna Cupa Ftw
Horus
Avaia
Lyra Dendera
native
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
native

native

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: NATIVE
Profession:: R/x R/x
Titles maxed::
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue10/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (10/41)

HA team builds for the guild Empty
PostSubject: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:54 am

http://gwshack.us/fb27

This is a HA 3 monk balanced setup we can try..need 8 r 10 ppl 2 try this and we will keep practicing until we get good at it ..looks 2 be a great setup

1 - W/E - [W/E;OQYSE5JPiFwCT5c8T4rGWBA]

2 - W/? - OQYTgyYS5hp4XAMH2uhW5nIAAA OR OQASEZKTaFHWSgAGTNMF/ECA P/W - OQGkUhloZiuzD2CvjvxT4KMXReD -

A/D - [A/D;OwpiMypMVAFgxc1cNBdmtIKnB]

3 - RT/M - [Rt/Mo;OAOj4wPjIPYsrt384i5mHvkkL]

4 - E/P - [E/P;OgljowMpZO+5eBxoIWWvx4iPM]

5 - MES/N - [Me/N;OQRUAQBPsiNdQPQRtIUB8CiBBA]

6 - N/E - OAZDUsNJDxpWst2lXfJA

7 - M/MES - [Mo/Me;OwUTMsHDXamgiQg4u6BULqmwEAA

8 - M/MES - [Mo/Me;OwUTMsGDXKuajgk4j4moBsmwEAA

I can go as..SIN - ELE - RT....if anyone wants 2 try it put down wat characters u will want 2 run.. Smile

This is for mainly guildies who want 2 form a good STRONG HA TEAM...with time 2 practice and have vent r ts..

We can try during the week and when everyone wants 2 ...

BUT it will not interfere with weekend events OR and other guild activity`s..

After we run this setup and get used 2 it i will find us other ones 2 run...

BY far the best HA team`s iv seen ALL run balanced ways..

So anyone whos up for forming ELITE HA team`s sign up pick a character.....& let the FAME begin... :cheers

Made a few changes 2 assin now A/D & lod monk is HB .. check there new build`s out..!

A few more change`s made , we took out WoH monk as team`s run 2 so we can get more pressure..2 warriors and the new necro setup should stand us in good with pressure..

Last edited by native on Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:48 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyra Dendera

Lyra Dendera

Number of posts : 490
In Game Name : Lyra Dendera
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Lyra Dendera
Profession:: Me/x Me/x
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue26/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (26/41)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:07 am

I'm a PvP noob - but you can put me down for Mez/necro - I think it could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Avaia
Difficult child
Avaia

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Character's info
Character name:: Shael the Blackswan
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue9/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (9/41)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:45 am

ele or Rc or WoH
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue11/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:46 am

can play pretty much any build Smile but monk preferable
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue11/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:48 am

and yeh, that sin build i think is nerfed, also instead of LOD it would be beter to bring HB+heal party monk
Back to top Go down
Cudna Cupa Ftw
FPS pro

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Character's info
Character name:: Cudna Cupa Ftw
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue2/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (2/41)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:50 am

Yo.
Put me down as monk, war or ele
But are you sure you want to use those builds? I mean the assa build is totaly nerfed and so is LoD. If we would change those 2 it would rly pwn.

Last edited by Cudna Cupa Ftw on Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:57 am

Cudna Cupa Ftw wrote:
Yo.
I can run anything but Me, Rt.
But are you sure you want to use those builds? I mean the assa build is totaly nerfed and so is LoD. If we would change those 2 it would rly pwn.

as i said, HB monk with heal party will replace LOD, dervish or something can replace sin(or just give him other build)
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue26/30HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:00 am

Need to unlock rush but apart from that the war one looks great Razz
Back to top Go down
Yakuza
I hurd u Liekz meh
Yakuza

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Character's info
Character name:: The Killing Yakuza
Profession:: De/x De/x
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue1/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (1/41)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:07 am

i'll roll ele, or rit, depends on which u need Twisted Evil
so u punks get some help from a vE member Cool
Back to top Go down
Cudna Cupa Ftw
FPS pro

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Character's info
Character name:: Cudna Cupa Ftw
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue2/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (2/41)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:18 am

Yakuza wrote:
i'll roll ele, or rit, depends on which u need Twisted Evil
so u punks get some help from a vE member Cool

Gtfo. Razz Just cuz u got friends in high places that doesnt mean u can play Razz
Joke m8...If it was up to me I'd love to have ya. But Native is the boss.
Back to top Go down
TheDirtyRoman

TheDirtyRoman

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Character's info
Character name:: The Dirty Roman
Profession:: E/x E/x
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue5/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (5/41)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:34 am

this sounds like a good idea. im on almost every nyt unless i have to work. so i am def ready and willing, but can only come as an ele as they the only prof i have had much experience. count me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.synapsesdev.co.za
native

native

Character's info
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue10/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (10/41)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:13 pm

IV REROLLED THE SIN & LOD MONK builds....thxs 2 horus....so lets c if it makes a difference......cupa & kuza r all welcome, iv a few outside top HA guys who want in 2.....so we will get about 8 - 15 ppl 2 roll the balanced team... cheers
Back to top Go down
Yakuza
I hurd u Liekz meh
Yakuza

Character's info
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue1/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (1/41)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:13 am

btw if u will be needing vent i can provide... either a private channel, but its 2.1.4, altho i got something on a 3.0 server, too Smile
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:46 am

Yakuza wrote:
btw if u will be needing vent i can provide... either a private channel, but its 2.1.4, altho i got something on a 3.0 server, too Smile

we have own TS server -thx for offer tho
Back to top Go down
Yakuza
I hurd u Liekz meh
Yakuza

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:02 am

hehe np, just didn't know u had one, since when i was in, there wasn't any Wink
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:23 am

Yakuza wrote:
hehe np, just didn't know u had one, since when i was in, there wasn't any Wink

Tosh got us one after you left Wink
Back to top Go down
Haron

Haron

Number of posts : 180

Character's info
Character name:: Haron Siegrist
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue6/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (6/41)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:37 am

ele/p looks kinda interesting to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Groovy
Legendary Guild Scammer
Groovy

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Character's info
Character name:: Lilith Is Groovy
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue10/30HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:00 am

Judging from our tries yesterday the sin is essential for pressure + fast kills. So we really need to keep that in, instead of a paragon.
Back to top Go down
native

native

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:35 am

im not sure we can run a balanced build....we can always try sway but if we meet balanced team were stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Blur Media
Horus you dumb faggot I said I didn't want a custom title :<
Blur Media

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character's info
Character name:: Blur Media
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue15/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (15/41)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:20 pm

HB instead of LoD on the last monk imo... Looks exactly like HB bars I see in HA today except it has LoD Wink
And if you really want my opinion on other characters:
Take infuse over Healing Seed on the WoH bar
Heal party on the HB bar I suggested^
I really don't know about the SP sin... I'd pick a shock axe or a coward sword bar for it but I don't know what you guys prefer.
You forgot to put points in Inspiration on the last bar Wink
Hammer Bash over Shock on the hammer warrior.

My two cents.
Back to top Go down
native

native

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:18 am

iv reworked aot of builds on the balanced team post.......monks have been changed war`s added and necro.....check them again 2 c up dates....we will run a balanced team for these characters.... - 2 WAR`S - 2 MONKS - NECRO - ELE - MES - RT.....

war`s can be 2 crippling slash r 1 crippling slash and 1 hammer war.....

as for the new monk builds iv watch loads of teams run these builds and they work great , monks just need 2 be moving all the time ...looking after them selves first then the others....monks need 2 learn poisition in wards and try and read wat the other team is going 2 use on them and try 2 counter it with others in r team .......

for guildies who want 2 learn the balanced team setup we have...... Obseve the in game HA battles u will pick up some tips , look for teams with similar setup 2 us..

as always builds can be updated and modifyed...like shock on the hammer war, can be repalced with grasping earth & others....
Back to top Go down
Yakuza
I hurd u Liekz meh
Yakuza

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:41 am

i say just get 2 hammer Knocker war's and keep their monks on the floor, finish the monks, go on hard rezzers, and kill the rest...and if u can master that: MINI GHOSTLY awaits.....if ur lucky Razz
Back to top Go down
Blur Media
Horus you dumb faggot I said I didn't want a custom title :<
Blur Media

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character's info
Character name:: Blur Media
HA team builds for the guild Left_bar_bleue15/41HA team builds for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (15/41)

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:46 am

Oh if only it was simple as that Neutral
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:02 pm

Yakuza wrote:
it is if u have decent ppl

and just for the info i'm srsly dissappointed in u guys.... native was one of ur finest members, and u lost him! ask urself why u lost him... it was because some ppl just can't keep their word! from what i saw and heard, u guys had enough ppl rdy for 2 teams, not 1! and u totally failed on native.

if i was him i would do the same, but still, i'm not blaming any1 in particular

just my 2 cents

and horus don't u dare do delete this...

don't worry, i won't delete Wink

To make it clear - Native told me he'll leave before he even made a post about HA team. Also to next point - if he wanted pvp/HA experience it is best for him to join HA specialized guild, not to stay in PvE guild - wouldn't work. Players in GoDT didn't have intentions to be daily HA players like Native wanted - HA guild needed for that. Also Native knows that he is ALWAYS AT ANY TIME welcome to join us back again, and i'm sure he'll join us once in future.

Maybe if you would still be here Native wouldn't decide to leave as he would be able to team up for HA with you and Cupa Wink

~Horus
Back to top Go down
native

native

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:25 pm

GoDT by far is the best guild iv been in ..grand members & always somthing kicking off.....but as some of u know i need a new challange and the RUSH and BUZZ u get from setting up a team r build in HA is a good laugh.....u fail more times that u succeed but when u do make it ALL the way its .... cheers ........grand 2 take on r6 and up teams and stuff them ....take the best of ranked guys in HA chew them up and spit them out pirat .....................................................................................................................NEXT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HA team builds for the guild   HA team builds for the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HA team builds for the guild
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next