Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guide for Warrior Builds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Guide for Warrior Builds Left_bar_bleue18/30Guide for Warrior Builds Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

Guide for Warrior Builds Empty
PostSubject: Guide for Warrior Builds   Guide for Warrior Builds Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:59 pm

The warrior is a blessed prof.. it have so many variant of builds to use, and they are all deadly:)

I will start witht the Hammer build

EarthShaker War
[build prof=W/Rt str=12+1+1 ham=12+1 res=3][Earth Shaker][Crushing Blow][Whirlwind Attack][Crude Swing][Flail][Enraging Charge]["For Great Justice!"][Death Pact Signet][/build]

Build Explantion:
The hammer war build is super affective , with an orders nec or dervish you can keep spamming ES all the time.
The point in this build is you to run first into the mob , charge your ES and KD as much as possiable , try to stick with the nearest caster , the monk or anything deadly and keep KD as much as possiable.
Use Whirlwind attack for extra AoE damage and Crushing blow when you KD your target for extra damage. Keep flail when you are in a mob as much as possiable , you have to keep the fast attacking , and always be sure that Enraging charge is charged so you can use it when you get out of the aggro to lose the moving speed affect, keep for great justic as much as possiable and res when needed Smile

Variants:

• Crude Swing can be swapper with any other attacking skill , Mighty Blow or Hammer bush are recommanded
  • You can change Flail and Enraging Charge for Drunken master, but flail is still better
  • the res can be changed to any other res

Using an orders hero is very usefull with this build.

Thats it for the hammer build , again , if you have any question just ask Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AoE Axe
[build prof=W/Rt str=12+1+1 axe=12+1][Triple Chop][Whirlwind attack][Cyclone Axe][Dismember][Flail][Enraging Charge][Lion's Comfort][Death Pact Signet][/build]

Build Explanation:
This build looks like a wammo builds , but its very usefull with orders and Barbrs+MoP - this build can be used very easly by heroes as well , without the PvE only skills ofc.
Its pretty much like the hammer build , get it and spam your skills(first 3) , you can keep spamming them if you got enough foes around you by using this order, 1->2->3->2->1.

Variants:

• Triple Chop can be changed to any other axe elite you wish , Evisceratecan work as well , by taking dismember off ofc.
  • Dismember can be chagned to Distruping Chop or any other axe or melee skill you wish.
  • The res can be changed to any res

Those guides were made by Me, I also made the axe build , and the hammer is semi mine^^.

I will add the sword build with time, I hope I helped , ask any question you wish to know, Enjoy:)
Back to top Go down
Dark
God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals
Dark

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Character's info
Character name:: Da Rk Bl Ad E
Profession:: W/x W/x
Guide for Warrior Builds Left_bar_bleue0/0Guide for Warrior Builds Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Warrior Builds   Guide for Warrior Builds Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:35 am

Run a vamp or sundering hammer for big dommage.
Back to top Go down
Blood
Ben>Nath
Blood

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character's info
Character name:: Blood Elementalistz
Profession:: N/x N/x
Guide for Warrior Builds Left_bar_bleue18/30Guide for Warrior Builds Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Warrior Builds   Guide for Warrior Builds Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:00 am

I forge to add weapons.. thanks:)
Will do it later when I update the rest:)
Back to top Go down
shasgaliel

shasgaliel

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character's info
Character name:: Shasgaliel A
Guide for Warrior Builds Left_bar_bleue26/41Guide for Warrior Builds Empty_bar_bleue  (26/41)

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Warrior Builds   Guide for Warrior Builds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:10 am

I think in pve I would get rid of death pact signet when playing a warrior. I keep some res on heroes and this slot can be very nicely used for plague touch for example (i have a weakness for using necro skills on my warrior).

I tried the earthshaker build and it works nice. The one posted for FOW runs is also nice. Maybe we can put all the warrior builds together in this thread?

I used very similar axe builds on heroes and they seem to manage them properly. I do not use axes myself - rather swords or hammers. I am now looking into scythe builds for warrior.

As soon as I learn how to post builds I will post mine.
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Guide for Warrior Builds Left_bar_bleue26/30Guide for Warrior Builds Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Warrior Builds   Guide for Warrior Builds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:36 am

Warriors endurance is a great elite, means you can keep spamming the heavy damage attacks
Back to top Go down
shasgaliel

shasgaliel

Character's info
Guide for Warrior Builds Left_bar_bleue26/41Guide for Warrior Builds Empty_bar_bleue  (26/41)

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Warrior Builds   Guide for Warrior Builds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:54 pm

Ok so I will start from quite a weird build which can be used for example in AB.

[build prof=W/N name="dslash" strength=11+1+1 swordsmanship=11+1 curses=10][plague sending][power attack][counterattack][barbarous slice][gash][dragon slash][I will avenge you][gaze of contempt][/build]

In pve necro skills I would replace with pve skills. Usually one asura summon and other optional. In AB IWAI works very nice. Gaze of contempt clears nicely enchants from sins and eles - should be used before attacking.

Now standard HM elemental farm build which can be found on pvx wiki as well:

[build prof=W name="hmelefarm" strength=8+1 swordsmanship=10+1 tactics=12+1+1][Gladiator's Defense][deadly riposte][riposte][final thrust][dolyak signet][watch yourself][enraging charge][healing signet][/build]

Watch yourself is there only when dolyak runs out. It is important to remember not to use enraging charge while gladiators defence is on since one stance cancels another. Even elemental bosses in old ascalon can be easily soloed on HM with this build.

and something I used in gvg:

[build prof=W/rt name="gvghammer" strength=12+1+1 restorationmagic=3 hammermastery=12+1][devastating hammer][crushing blow][heavy blow][bull's strike][flail][rush][enraging charge][death pact signet][/build]

It is also a common build.

More builds coming soon.
Back to top Go down
shasgaliel

shasgaliel

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Warrior Builds   Guide for Warrior Builds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:12 pm

Some more hammer builds:

[build prof=W/N name="magehunter" strength=12+1+1 hammer mastery=12+1 curses=3][magehunter's smash][crushing blow][hammer bash][bull's strike][flail][plague touch][enraging charge][resurrection signet][/build] - I used it for heroes and it works fine some of my friends told me that it is actual a TA build. However it worked nicely on Goren in pve so I used it there for a while. Heroes seem to manage it properly. Hammers can be cruel or sundering.

Hmm I am not sure if some skills in this one could not be replaced effectively:
[build prof=W name="magekiller" strength=11+1+1 hammer mastery=11+1 tactics=8+1][backbreaker][crushing blow][power attack][mighty blow][flail][healing signet][enraging charge][resurrection signet][/build]

First enraging charge and then flail. When backbreaker is up just use it followed by 2,3,4. It is a huge spike leaving a foe with deep wound and it keeps foe on the ground for full 4 sec. It is enough to make most of bosses an easy kill. I found this build quite useful for HM monk bosses in prophecies - since they are now nerfed backbreaker is a bit overkill. It is also good to replace 3-4 with the skills inflicting weakness. 2 can be replaced with pulverizing smash.

I usually use cruel hammers of fortitude for this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide for Warrior Builds   Guide for Warrior Builds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide for Warrior Builds
Page 1 of 1