Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aion: The Tower of Eternity

Go down 
+5
Prince
Maj V
DarkChaos
Horus
Sineater
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Verament Sineater
Profession:: N/x N/x
Titles maxed::
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/41Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:42 am

I am really looking forward to trying out the flying feature I love you
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/41Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:43 am

meh, i need to stop watching these movies :/ starting to like this game more than i want to^^
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/41Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:48 am

Yeah that happened to me, I gained a slight interest looked it up and now I am excited about the game. Though I still love GW ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue26/30Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:48 am

sorcerer or gladiator? >.<

have to admit it does look so good- The summoners elementals look awesome for a start
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/41Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:54 am

i guess i could only ever seriusly start playing another MMORPG if i had more friends coming over with me... seriusly, after trying AoC and WoW in past, with hope for them to be my new main game, i always returned to GW because of ppl i know here Wink

that's why i'm so sure i'll move on to GW2, as most of ppl i know in GW will move there too, but would be hard to say that for any other game
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
DarkChaos

Character's info
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue26/30Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:55 am

even if me and sin went to this one? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:57 am

Well I am not leaving GW and I will be playing Aion when it comes out you are free to join me and if you don't like it that's fine with me. Just thought I could grab attention to get some people to join me (even if it is one or two Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:58 am

who knows what the future will bring us Wink

maybe more folks may decide for it at some point, heard some ppl saying they'll surely leave GW at some point before GW2, so who knows. And us beign elite PvE guild, doing elite stuff daily will soon give us nothing left to do in game ^^
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:14 pm

The future is uncertain. Though my aion project is not entirely serious, yes I do hope to get a few to join me, which would be great as it means I am not wondering around like a lost puppy but I have done it before and I have been in so far 3 amazing guilds over the games I have played Smile. Though everyone moves on eventually, that's life.
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:13 am

some screenshots i found Razz

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot01

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot02

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot03

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot04

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot05

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot06

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot07

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot08

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot09

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot10

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot11

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot12

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot13

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot14

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Screenshot15

also races:

Asmodian(evil):

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Bowcomp02

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Macecomplighttype0302

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Orbcomp02

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Polearmcomp02

Elyos(good):

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aioncharacterchain

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aioncharacterleather

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aioncharacterplate

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aioncharacterrobe
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:26 am

and some concept art^^

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 01 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 01d Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 02d Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 3 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 03d Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aion-poster Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aion01 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aion02 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aion03 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aion04 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aion05 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aioncharacter01 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aioncharacter02 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aioncharacter03 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aioncharacter04 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aionchunarmorconcept01 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aionconcept01 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aionconcept02 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aionconcept16 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aionconcept17 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aionmonster01 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aionmonster02 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Aionmonster06 Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Balaur Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Mau Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Shugof Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Shugom
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:53 am

Nice pictures, already getting me more psyced about the game! the last Elyos picture is my desktop XD
Back to top Go down
Maj V
Maj V

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Character's info
Character name:: Maj V
Profession:: R/x R/x
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/44Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/44)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:08 pm

<3 Scout
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Maj V wrote:
<3 Scout

if i get this game (can feel it in my bones that GW boredom is coming upon me again Crying or Very sad , hopefully services will push it away for some time ), i'll probably go as chanter Smile
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:33 am

Crying or Very sad game boredom is the worst -.-
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:40 am

Sineater wrote:
Crying or Very sad game boredom is the worst -.-

indeed, but guild is still giving me power to play Wink
Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
DarkChaos

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:04 am

Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:20 am

It's good that the guild does that for you Smile

http://shrani.si/?6/l7/1q3fcHGY/aioncharacterrobe.jpg < My character (well something along the lines of)
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:12 am

darkchaos, something for you: http://www.aionsource.com/articles/translations-2/guide-warrior-classes-gladiator-templar-26/

gladiator/templar full introduction Wink enjoy
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:05 am

Aion presentation: part 1 of 2, added on youtbue today Wink

Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:46 pm

Shiny....

Could not explain it better myself ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:54 am

oh the translation on the CBT3 interview is out on Aionsource, already looked at it seems like it's getting even better Smile

http://www.aionsource.com/articles/translations-2/post-cbt3-developer-interview-28/
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:59 pm

talked to some friends of me and they all said they'll play this game Shocked (chaos, you maybe remember Elfy? i'm sure you do, he loved this game when he checked movies on youtube^^)

also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C36uovf98no

ALL check it, my 1st upload on youtube lmao ^^ (part 2 of that presentation movie)
Back to top Go down
Prince
Shit happens ... specialy to ME
Prince

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: Prince Of Godt
Profession:: P/x P/x
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/41Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/41)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:16 pm

ye it's realy cool ...( so maby I'll play it ( I probably will, cant wait ) ) lol!
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:55 am

Muahahaha my guild project may come about then ^-^

if it is this is the plan (that I came up with when thois thread started)

Apparently there maybe a few leaders in a guild not just one though I am not too sure on this matter... if there is then Horus, Me and Darkchaos would share that responsibility and any friends that join can be officers and so on and so forth. If not Horus would be leader (or me if you don't want to be XP) I need confirmation so I can create the thread advertising outr guild on Aionsource. Or just recruit in game when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion: The Tower of Eternity
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next