Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades Of Burning Shadows [GoDT] - GW

Welcome everyone to [GoDT] forum

HomeHome  [GoDT] home[GoDT] home  [TAM] Alliance wiki[TAM] Alliance wiki  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aion: The Tower of Eternity

Go down 
+5
Prince
Maj V
DarkChaos
Horus
Sineater
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Number of posts : 1726
In Game Name : Horus Dragon Healer
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character's info
Character name:: Horus Dragon Healer
Profession:: Mo/x Mo/x
Titles maxed::
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/41Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:29 am

I don't mind making a guild there(yes, i'll most likely play it, many friends will and GW is getting boring to me again QQ, i enjoy it when i do stuff with others, but no way i can make myself do stuff alone), but don't think it's smart to make any advertising posts on AionSource for guild if it doesn't have any forum(that's just my opinion).

Anyway, i always tried to keep guild where all officers had leading abilities, i don't like it to all depend on one person(in this case leader), but to have more ppl who you trust and will act like leaders - in this case officers.
Back to top Go down
https://godt.forumotion.com
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character's info
Character name:: Verament Sineater
Profession:: N/x N/x
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/41Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:39 am

Well your opinion matters, I would rather wait a while and advertise in gmae make a forum and slowly expand from there, though I know others like to work differently there are many options.

A leadership officer guild works quite well in my opinion. I mean most guilds I have been before NiE and GoDT were hierarchy based and officers were a step down from leaders which at times can be annoying as leaders get quite arrogant. A shared leadership is probably the best way to go forward and gains alot more respect. So keep it on the hush and try and get as many Members and Ex-members from GW and RL to join us as possible?

I'll see if I can contact some of my Flyff friends to see if they are up for joining us in Aion. Though if you prefer it just to be GoDT it's fine with me Smile
Back to top Go down
Prince
Shit happens ... specialy to ME
Prince

Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character's info
Character name:: Prince Of Godt
Profession:: P/x P/x
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/41Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/41)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:08 am

22.08.2008 Aion Games Convention

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Asmodian-Girl-Cosplay

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Elyos-Girl-Cosplay

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Aion-Games-Convention-2008

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Aion-Games-Convention-2008-1

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Aion-Games-Convention-2008-2

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Aion-Games-Convention-2008-3

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Aion-Games-Convention-2008-4

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Aion-Games-Convention-2008-5

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Aion-Games-Convention-2008-6

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Aion-Games-Convention-2008-7

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Aion-Games-Convention-2008-9

Back to top Go down
DarkChaos
is going to kill you, biatch
DarkChaos

Number of posts : 1545
In Game Name : Darkchaos Knight

Character's info
Character name:: DarkChaos Knight
Profession:: W/x W/x
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue26/30Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (26/30)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Cool stage, WTF at the people.

As far as GoDT goes, only staying atm for a few fun people- nothing decent left to do ingame. would love to revive it in Aion ;P
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/41Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/41)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:04 am

ok, so since there are some ppl here who decided that will 100% move on to Aion, and most of you like idea about GoDT there too, i made this forum that we could use now for some Aion chat + later on when we start playing Aion Wink

anyone is welcome to register, forum is still yet to be modified, but supports many more mods and stuff like that Wink

http://godt.informe.com for those interested in Aion and GoDT there Wink
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/41Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/41)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:36 am

Nice, Will be using that forum hopefully as much I use this one. Love the fact it has a wiki as well Very Happy. We could put guides up when we are more experienced Smile
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:14 pm

yep, wiki is really cool there, updating it's content from official wiki, so we have all info needed there Wink

also anyone welcome to register, even if you won't play Aion Wink
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/30Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:53 am

wrote:

wrote:
Originally Posted by Casket View Post
One of the first 12 months is my guess.
I officially endorse this guess.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:15 am

So around about 5-6 months T-T
Well GW should be fine for that length of time if not NC have released a f2p MMO parody called Dungeon Runners... I am trying it out and If I like it I shall post it up. If not well it' will be removed from my laptop and sent to the graveyard...
Back to top Go down
Patrona
consumer of sarcasm
Patrona

Number of posts : 548

Character's info
Character name:: Arteria Morti
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/30Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:20 am

well that statement was posted by a nc-soft official...
Back to top Go down
Sineater
Aggromagnet
Sineater

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:33 am

Yeah Ayase, who is the community Liason of NC-europe. So yay January/Febuary/March ^-^
Back to top Go down
OnyX

OnyX

Number of posts : 168
In Game Name : Noxious Onyx
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Character's info
Character name:: Noxious Onyx
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue31/41Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (31/41)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:26 am

I have been keeping an eye on this for the past few months and think it is going to be my next MMO if it's good would probably be playing 70% AION 30% GW weekly (although I always say that and still spend far too much time on GW lol )

Have tried a few other MMO when the game boredom hit me and there is simply nothing out there to compare to GW IMO

Until GW2, Aion could be the time filler that stops me from spending hours stood in Spamadan staring at the screen (whenever we not doing Dungeons, areas missions etc...)
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:57 am

OnyX wrote:
Have tried a few other MMO when the game boredom hit me and there is simply nothing out there to compare to GW IMO

exactly! gave a try to WoW, AoC, some f2p MMO's, etc. and none of them matched GW, was good for few days/weeks as it was new, then it became boring. And i have good feeling about Aion because NC soft is making it and NC soft can pick ideas from GW too - they published GW Wink anyway, like said, will see how will GW be when it's out and how will i feel like in GW then
Back to top Go down
Angelsong

Angelsong

Number of posts : 31
In Game Name : Aria Angelsong
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Character's info
Character name::
Profession::
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/41Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/41)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:20 am

AION looks sweet!

The character customization looks awesome and so in depth.

I even have this wallpaper on my desktop to show my passion for this game:

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Chain-10

Here's hoping for a really successful game, I have really high hopes for this. I'm just hoping it doesn't go down the path of Tabula Rasa.

Last edited by Angelsong on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:37 am

we gotta be dark side Smile

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 021_1600_medium

love this one <3

http://eu.aiononline.com/en/wallpapers
Back to top Go down
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:24 am

Back to top Go down
Angels
Your WoH's... Diverted!
Angels

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character's info
Character name:: Angels Guidance
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue26/9001Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (26/9001)

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:53 am

Funny thing is... it looks much like the 'gameplay' that the first GW cinematic showed. If you remember the one I mean...
Back to top Go down
http://jangmai.deviantart.com/
Horus
[GoDT] leader
Horus

Character's info

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:27 am

character customization:

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 28ebb98429pk3

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Photo0gx3

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Eba088eab3a8eb9dbcec8aaxz8

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Catslt9

Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Aion0004ep5

haha, gotta make my monk for fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity   Aion: The Tower of Eternity - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion: The Tower of Eternity
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3